Say niggers should be allowed to kill their children

>Say niggers should be allowed to kill their children
>Get fired

WTF
I knew Sup Forums was right wing but you do support abortion.
Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVfXnvJNDTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Abortion should only illegal for whites.

Every fourth Nonwhite baby should be aborted

Average pol stance is probably go ahead and kill your fetus if taxpayers aren't paying for it. Also it kills niggers mostly, so thats a pro.

In an ethno utopia, abortion would be illegal.

>abortion would be illegal.
What about for down syndrome?
and incest?
and rape?

>Every fourth

Every nonwhite baby ,user EVERY!

It didn't seem to effect you, your parents decided to to have you anyways despite all those flaws

I don't care about any of that, I just want to see this stupid bitch naked.

lmpao!

Me too , is there any up skirts at least?

I'm from a very very white passing gujarati family and there is no incest in my family burger.

>UK flag, denying incest

yes because look at what happens when they're allowed to propgate in this behind the scenes true life footage

youtube.com/watch?v=iVfXnvJNDTQ

I mean who would want to reproduce with uh..

you can go ahead and get the fuck out of my thread

with this I mean.. we have to secure ah...

BRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

The sooner the whore does this, the better

urge to race mix rising!

RISING!

goddamn I fucking hate canadians

NO! Race Wa.. GAHHH!!

WTF i love niggers now

Sup Forums ironically supports abortion only for blacks because they are being oppressed and they need to catch up in society by giving them more rights.

Sup Forums unironically doesn't support abortion because it is murder.

HNNG!

>All lives matter
>Except black lives
>Therefore we should allow doctors to kill their babies

What kind of christians are you?

Dont give a fuck about that strident shock jock cunt tbqh, her debating skills are horrid.

Liz Wheeler is the superior politifu

>christians
I don't think the church allows worshipping of cartoon frogs.

Have some more BIX non-NOODs Muhfuggas

I support abortions because it keeps the nigger and Aboriginal population down

I support abortion and voted for Trump. New age republicans don't base their decisions on religion

The first three go in a zoo. The fourth one will always be aborted.

From left to right: The Strangler, Mini-Me from Austin Powers, Forehead Gremlin, Female Christopher Walken, Triple Chin, the one guy who's fucking afraid, The Human Raisin and Sloth from The Goonies.

(68:6.9) Many races learned the technique of abortion, and this practice became very common after the establishment of the taboo on childbirth among the unmarried. It was long the custom for a maiden to kill her offspring, but among more civilized groups these illegitimate children became the wards of the girl's mother. Many primitive clans were virtually exterminated by the practice of both abortion and infanticide. But regardless of the dictates of the mores, very few children were ever destroyed after having once been suckled—maternal affection is too strong.

She was beautiful. And smart.

Most blacks with ancestry dating back to the early 1900's aren't pure black anything, as frequently their ancestors were produced by owners using their slaves for breeding more slaves by fucking them, racemixing with Indians, and other dilutions.

There's very few "pure" African-Americans until we desegregated and immigration to the US from Africa (vs slaves transported) began in earnest.

Abortion is probably the most abhorrent sin there is ffs. What a world I live in.

Aborting white children is murder.

Black abortions are ok since those children will die of gang violence or starvation anyway.

Roe v Wade did not have a profound effect on Black Fertility rates as compared to White fertility rates. An abortion black market offers an added bonus of occasionally killing the mother in addition to the child, the mother may opt to kill themselves if they can't afford the illegal option, if nothing else unplanned pregnancies lead to massive damage to social capital ensuring that the family remains low on the social order where the mortality rate is higher and they aren't allowed to do any damage to the social order.

Why do you fags always use the blacks? Tje demographic redpill is the quadrupling of brave latinos and wise latinas over the next 40-50 years which will put them even with, if not past, huwhites.

OwO TOMI

abortion is the greatest thing ever

blacks and hispanics get way more abortions proportionate to Whites and even the Whites who get abortions tend to be low quality

i dont think a fetus that is a couple months old is a human life AT ALL. i even support abortion for convenience at that stage. late stage abortion i dont really support unless the baby is a rere because the brain has developed