Who' in the wrong here?

Who' in the wrong here?

The person who made this image and labeled the intruders as (((victims)))

stop this

The armed home invaders were in the wrong. The only shocking aspect to this story is that 2 of the dead criminals were white.

You probably think it sucks living in Mexico where they cut people's heads off to prove a point, but at least you don't live in a country where you're literally supposed to sit still and allow people to rob you when they break into your house.

>but at least you don't live in a country where you're literally supposed to sit still and allow people to rob you when they break into your house.
Where did you hear this? Literally every single person I've heard talk about this says that the homeowner was 100% in the right.

Well he defended his home and himself and they had a weapon so the home owners son should be in the clear but he did use excessive force

ftfy

home invaders are literally always in the wrong

>Excessive forces
Out numbered 3 to 1 and they are armed
Have you never been in any kind of physical altercation?

>excessive force

no

The woman driving the getaway car will get charged with the three murders.

glad the kid was able to use that ammo productively

>VICTIM

But we don't live in such a country. Quite the opposite. Most states have castle doctrines or stand your ground laws. Even my leftycuck liberal state of Maryland has castle doctrine. Shoot all intruders, make sure they die, and say nothing to police until you meet with your lawyer.

I assume if someone broke into the authors house they would be labeld vicitm as well.

I envy Amerifats on this. If someone entered my house i would only be able to do to him as much as he did to me. There are so many stories of people beating the living crap out of burglars and getting a bigger punishment for it then the fucking burglar.

The guy who killed three people for a breaking and entering.

I have doubts that he was in serious fear for his life when he killed those guys. Criminals, esp. young criminals like them should be arrested and go to trial, not be summarily executed by some gun nut on a power trip.

In before gun nut projection.

>Bring your 3 friends to rob people
>they hop out and break in
> you hear gun shots
>oh shit.jpeg
>take off
>go to police the next day to get home owner arrested
>she ends up charged for the 3 murders

You just can't make this shit up

weak b8... and if it's not, you couldn't possibly be more of a fucking faggot.

Im sure you would be thinking of the poor troubled youths safety while he is swinging that knife around in his hand while being illegally in your home.

butthurt
I told you no gun nut projection. I don't care how many cocks you suck faggot.

FPBP

home invasion is an extreme escalation of force and breaks the NAP, they deserve death for it

Did she seriously do that?

Go suck on a potato Ivan. Burglars deserve jail, not an execution. He was not in any real danger being armed with a rifle could have easily scared them off without killing anyone.

Gun nuts on a power trip disturb me because their bullets tend to miss and hit other people and their property. guns aint' magical, they are only as useful as the person holding them. A reckless person with a gun is a real danger.

>armed with a knife
100% deserved it. What would have do with it had they happened upon an unarmed person, instead?

> everything I don't like is projection

Hurr durr I'm only pretending to be retarded

they aint victims thats for sure

How fucking disgusting.

>shooter
>victims

Just yesterday someone tried to tell me most media isn't biased.

>fpbp

Also, this is just posturing to label this a mass shooting attack with an assault rifle in a few months

How the fuck do you get killed by a teenager lugging around a rifle when you outnumber him three to one?

>butthurt
How so?
>I told you no gun nut projection.
What the fuck is this shit? I'm willing to bet you're one of these delusional "why didn't he shoot them in the leg and have a nice chat over some tea" people. I truly hope that this happens to you and your family is murdered in front of your eyes.

That's what it sound like according to ABC news

"Marie Rodriguez, 21, of Oologah was arrested on three first-degree murder and three first-degree burglary warrants and was jailed without bond after going to police and saying she had information about the shooting at a home just east of the Tulsa suburb of Broken Arrow"

butthurt faggot can't post without projecting his insecurity on others. lol.

Slider thread, sage.

>Hey strangers, mind taking your masks off so I can determine if you're young or not? I'll let you fuck my mom if you're young. Otherwise, please wait patiently for 20 minutes for the police to arrive so you can be judged and then killed by the left wing gun nuts we commonly refer to as the state.

Bumping out of interest. Hope the lady gets the chair.

I don't even know why i'm fucking surprised. I always talk about how warped a lefties view on the world is to the point it doesn't resemble reality. Of course this stupid bitch would think she was in the right on this.

The shooter for allowing one of them to get away.

3/10 bait at best.

He called my post bait when he was the one baiting you dumb fuck. I'm one of those rational people who knows if you fire a rifle at someone they are going to get the fuck out of there especially if they don't have guns of their own. I've handled guns all my life so don;t come at me with your lazy gun nut projection.

do you not understand how home invasion works?

the invaders have:

1) total malicious initiative - this gives them a huge advantage as far as force and power is concerned

2) unknowns - you as a home defender have absolutely no idea who they are, what they want, and what weaponry they have, home invaders dont' come into your house and disclaim to you what they are there for and what weapons they have

This extreme violation of the NAP gives the defender the right to use every means necessary to defend his life, home, family, etc.

You can't as a defender go "hey guys mind showing me what weapons you have exactly and explaining your true intentions to me" without totally putting your life at risk.

Home invaders need to know that they deserve death for intruding upon the most precious sanctuary of the family.

Butthurt loser needs to strawman, another typical gun nut incapable of rational thinking, I'm shocked!

Stop sucking on lead bullets you moronic redneck.

The home is a sacred place, and these thugs violated it. They outnumbered him three-to-one. Thank god he was armed or he'd likely be dead right now.

> implying you aren't baiting

What are you 12 you're fooling nobody

and if they do have guns, when you miss they'll fire back and you'll be dead, because in almost 100% of self-defense shootouts the first person to put shots on target wins

Hah only reason why I clicked this thread

My first thought as well. Pol has ruined me.

Poor illegal beaners, they just wanted to kill the white boy and take his stuff so racist that they died baka ;_;

This

>asking lefties about getting in fights

The fucking thieves who wanted to rob the place not just once BUT TWICE!! Plus the piece of shit get away driver told the kids she needed more stolen stuff to make rent when they came back with crap like speakers. Corporal punishment for her too.

>do a home invasion in america
>good chance people inside have a gun
>fuck it I got a knife yo!
Gene pool cleansed

>because their bullets tend to miss and hit other people and their property

Care to back up this claim with the number of peopled killed by missed shots vs. justified homicides?

>rationality and logic is trolling, look at me mom im on the internet!
I think you gun nuts have been so insulated in your safe spaces you are literally incapable of seeing reason. These kids were criminals and they did deserve to go to jail, they didn't deserve to die. Gun nuts shooting everything that moves is bad, it makes other dumb gun nuts think they can do the same and it gets innocent people killed.

>HURR MORE LOGIC, QUICK CALL HIM A FAG

gun nuts.

Don't worry. I got a special pack of hollow points just for traitors.

The thieves obviously, what a question. You must be new here. We are pro-guns, pro-self defense

>"They wouldn't have committed a crime if you hadn't drove them there, so their deaths are your fault."

God bless Oklahoma.

No a home is a place people live, their is nothing sacred about it you retard. They were dumb and I don't disagree that they should pay the price, but I don't agree with executing people for small time B&Es.

I would love to hear what she said
" officer me and my friends were trying to pass through someone else's house. Minding our own business. When this crazy redneck just started shooting. He killed my friends they dinndu nuffin"

>Getting to shoot those idiot burnouts in school that are always annoying you

are you autistic? the defender had no way of knowing that they were "just teenagers" in the heat of the moment of defense

when you are a defender, defending in your own home against dark unknown invaders, you only have moments to analyze them and to make the choice that would result in your potential death or life

you're actually retarded

How do you determine small time b&e before it happens?

Lel internet tough guy talk. Could gun nuts be any more pathetic?

Priase kek
KEK Bless America.

states that don't support the castle doctrine.

>armed robbers
>victim
Pick one Pablo

LOOK YOU FUCKING RETARD

IF YOU ARE A HOME DEFENDER, HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO MAGICALLY KNOW THAT IT IS A SMALL TIME B&E AND NOT A RAPE-MURDER SITUATION

FUCK YOU HONESTLY

More like you forced a man to take 3 people lives because of your stupidity. Because I'm 99% sure this young man didn't want to kill them. They forced his hand and he won. No he is gonna get bad publicity no matter what

Seriously why is libtards angry about a man defending his home?
Do they really want people to rob houses?

victim 1 looks a LOT like DeNiro's mongol spawn.

pic related.

What a fucking retard you are

Intruders DESERVE to be shot

>vigilant homeowner is a """shooter"""
>masked intruders are """victims"""

>Any argument that is against me is just projection

I'm guessing you thought the Logical Fallacy post was just an optional read. GTFO and go read it

>le interweb tough guy

;^D I cary a gun every day. One of these days I will get to use it. Yes before you ask, I am psychotic. Your dieing breath will make me SOOOO hard.

>when your non white friend suggests you should break into a home

>Safe space
>You're allowed to post your shitty opinions

Vincent Chase

I bet they are criminal scum themselves. They love their victims defenseless after all Sven

They hate any sort of evidence that 'guns are used to defend'.

It's why OP's pic labels the three corpses as victims. They forfeited their right to life the moment they stepped into the home.

>he did use excessive force
nope.

You go into someone elses house by breaking and entering you are rolling the dice on your life. Should just be counted as suicide.

If someone is in my home without a damn good reason, their life is already forfeit.

This ended in the best way possible.

Burglars dead, getaway driver charged for everything.

Those three nice boys were just looking to hang out....With their knives and brass knuckles and shit.

Shooter = Shot somebody/something

Victim = Victim of justifiable homicide

I went to her facebook and saw that she has three kids. And one of the intruders was her boyfriend (spoiler : it was a white guy).

if the intruders brought knives, they intended to use violence. they deserve whatever happens at that point

Out of interest what do you think about the Getaway driver getting charges for murder?
Is it fair or do you feel like its too harsh?

Theres a "rule" "law" called "the Castle law"; everyman, has the right to defend his home and family; wyman too.

She did good, son, she did good.

Nigger I'm a fucking LEAF and I'm calling you a cuck on that

Meant for

The "Shooter" did nothing wrong and his actions were 100% justified. Three ARMED ROBBERS broke into his home putting his life and property in danger and he defended it accordingly

Violate le NAP get le fucked

is this shit real? she is obviously an accesory but there is no way they can pin her with those 3 dead guys, man she can even claim she thought they were joking and never thought they would do that, considering there were white dudes involved makes it plausible, some crying should help her get a lower sentence

Lethal force is never excessive when an armed intruder is on your property. They forfeit any rights they had to life the second they enter your property with intent to steal or harm you or your property

NYC here. 2nd amendment is out the window here. If an intruder comes in and I use a firearm to defend myself, I go to jail.

Here in Australia, B&E gets upgraded to violent home invasion if they have anything which can be construed as an offensive weapon ie. screwdriver or there are multiple people.

Those who mass produce (((hip hop culture))) and make this type of behavior desirable, as well as (((marxist))) teachers and wholeever else doesn't support the sanctity of property.

/effortpoast

100% justified. If she hadn't drove them there then they wouldn't have committed a crime & gotten shot. I don't know the specific name of the law but it's something I wish was applied at the federal level.