Alex Jones

Is he /ourguy/ ?

They're sending the blond chick to investigate Hollywood pedophilia in California very soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8tr4xDm2Lc
youtu.be/JEDA8ArRlgY
youtu.be/zsbIL352Nh0
youtube.com/watch?v=KCkgYhtz64U
youtu.be/KCkgYhtz64U?t=1m20s
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/hollywood/millie-weaver-is-a-shady-character/#post-1237894
gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/hollywood/update-millie-weaver-is-a-shady-character/#post-1243835
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

No!

It will do nothing, just as they expect. Just a diversion, to waste your time.

yes

How can you be so sure alex isnt actually right and pizza gate is a diversion?

Both of those things are diversions.
Nothing will happen. Investigate the flat, motionless, firmament covered earth, that's the most important truth.

>flat earth

Now you're just making stuff up.

youtube.com/watch?v=L8tr4xDm2Lc

I think Alex jumped the shark. The owner is actually a Rothschild. He had to retreat.

youtu.be/JEDA8ArRlgY

I don't trust Alex completely , i live here in Austin where you can hear him on the radio and it's almost like they're just trying to induce anxiety in listeners , just like normal kike news

Source??

It's just to get viewers though.

He has been right on 90% of the stuff he has been saying for the last 10 years.

E-Celbs GTFO
this is a board for politics
Sage
STOP REPLYING

His track record is impressive I do agree with that

>it's almost like they're just trying to induce anxiety in listeners

Kike news induces anxiety based on lies and deception, Alex is just pissed off 24/7 knowing about all this crazy shit that goes on behind the scenes. Imagine what secret shit these high level gov't sources leak to him, the stuff he can't legally talk about on air. The fact he is still somewhat sane is a miracle.

like the fema camps and world war 4?

AJ has been a radio personality since the mid 90's. If that makes him an e-celebrity then it makes every celebrity an e-celebrity.

my fav was when he thought the movie Machete was gonna start a race war
youtu.be/zsbIL352Nh0

He is but a humble filter merchant

Hes always been /OURGUY/

Anyone who says otherwise was paid $0.02 to do so

To be fair, it still could.

thinkin bout patriotism

Again, 90% not 100.

>Alex is just pissed off 24/7 knowing about all this crazy shit that goes on behind the scenes

Especially since he has been talking about the interdimensional offworld technologystuff for 10 years, and it's all true. Only now are people beginning to wake up to it.

Guy must have the will of the god to be sane. I can't imagine the things he knows.

he has the power of love which keeps him same

He's alright.

A bretty gud guy, in fact.

Kek he browses pol so fucking surely

Ah yes a diversion for his kike overlords from their pizza parties

Did you even listen what he said?

He said that pizzagate is a diversion because media covers it and that the real stuff is happening in hollywood.

Pic related is the moment I knew he went too far

This is a close second

I sincerely love alex, god bless his heart

youtube.com/watch?v=KCkgYhtz64U

>Hollywood
Wrong treasure chest. The biggest one is in DC

His biggest presence has been online. I knew about AJ in 2001, thanks to his videos and website, before I ever knew he had a radio show.

>Tfw the poor girl gets kidnapped and made a sex slave

Where else would the humble merchantman get the cash to upkeep infowars?

Care to explain?

Hollywood is notorious for the crowley pedorituals celebs have to get into the cool guys club.

Not everything is about you, Susan.

I forgot to mention he's a time traveller, no one caught my reference, so I started it at the time mark when alex jones gets into the delorean.

>tfw captcha was select cars, then select street signs cause no car was in the captcha wtf

fuck I fucked it up, it's at 1:20

That's Bill Hicks

bump

>flat earth

your doing the work of the CIA, u are a puppet

KYS

>trusting alex jonestein

These people are all through Washington DC as well. It seems like wherever you have wealthy elite, pedophilia is soon to follow. DC would make for a bigger honeypot because politicians have real power, and arresting a bunch of them would really shake the country up.

what do you expect, a guy with millions of viewers to go full stephan molycuck?

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Does the location really matter when kiddy fucking is concerned?

Find the names, round them up and do away withthem.

Pizzagate is a trap.

What is the trap? redpilling thousands, if not millions on our political class being a bunch of degenerate nonces (a practice that dates back centuries)

Miley is a degenerative WHORE from HWood. Fuck this bitch

gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/hollywood/millie-weaver-is-a-shady-character/#post-1237894

gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/hollywood/update-millie-weaver-is-a-shady-character/#post-1243835

He speaks as much truth as the overton window will allow... he both named (((them))) and didnt name (((them))) in the 2nd hour of his last show.

He's very clever. He needs to have enough extravagance to be entertaining, so he must exaggerate to keep people interested. He's a funny fucker aswel.

there was a vid i saw at the inageration where he was drunk,
(paraphrasing)
>guy in wheelchair
>your short in real life
>i'm quite short

Alex said
>but your soul is tall

got me man when i saw that i KNEW Alex was the real deal.

but he has to hold back, he can't let it all out, it would destroy him.

and Sup Forums knows it

I mean it's real sure, but it's a mild case when compared to pedowood, which alex is sending millie to investigate. Its a trap because media covers it.

>those teeth
>open smile

Political suicide from a man of power.

a rat trap

Don't know how I feel anymore

Keep her away from podesta

lmao that real?

Da fuck? Can someone give me a basic gestalt on these posts? I thought Millie was some innocent girl who was straight out of college and red pilled like Owen the Cuck destroyer

>and Sup Forums knows it

>I thought Millie was some innocent girl who was straight out of college and red pilled like Owen the Cuck destroyer

It's alleged on an anonymous celeb shittalking site that she's in a greencard marriage for the green

What's more troublesome is that she started a "Hollywood Girl's Club" back in 2012, the height of the globalist cultural subversion

Add that to the fact her fake husband appears to be a Turk and you have an exact ideogram of what we'd expect a Saud deep agent to act like

based alex

Very strange my Rae flagged friend. This is very suspicious. Perhaps the filter merchant's friends from Stratfor hooked mille up with the Infowars operation to have a controlled agent in his lineup. I'm sure that she has a social media presence. Shouldn't it be easy to see if she's in some marriage with a kebab?

BS

He's a lying insecure piece of shit and more people need to call him out. Definitely not our guy..

T. An increasingly nervous podesta

t. shill

I'm interested about the Millie angle. Maybe Alex is tying to break her out of mk ultra programming. Maybe Alex is her handler.

Save the children FBI

She's just a young girl who grew up in pedowood and saw what was going on there.