/POL WAS WRONG, DRUMPF A RUSSIAN SHILL

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/62e832/russian_hired_1000_people_to_create_anticlinton/

>The Kremlin paid an army of more than 1,000 people to create fake anti-Hillary Clinton news stories targeting key swing states, the leading Democrat on the committee looking into alleged Russian interference in the US election has said.

>“An outside foreign adversary effectively sought to hi-jack the most critical democratic process, the election of a President, and in that process, decided to favour one candidate over another.”

>Seven staffers are probing Mr Trump’s alleged links to Russia and said his son-in-law Jared Kushner had agreed to be interviewed by the Senate committee, although it is not known if he will appear under oath or on camera.

>“I created this list of Russian trolls when I was researching. And I check on it once in a while, still. And a lot of them have turned into conservative accounts, like fake conservatives. I don't know what's going on, but they're all tweeting about Donald Trump and stuff," he said.

PROOF DRUMPF IS A RUSSIAN PLANT, POL BTFO. YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HILLARY, SHE WOULD HAVE STOPPED THIS BY STARTING A NUCLEAR WAR WITH RUSSIA

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russian-trolls-hilary-clinton-fake-news-election-democrat-mark-warner-intelligence-committee-a7657641.html
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
reddit.com/r/funny/comments/1f58yb/found_out_4_piece_nuggets_at_mcdonalds_were_a/
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/1asidu/best_of_mcdonalds_best_tv_commercials_for_201213/
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/37h7ow/worlds_smallest_mcdonalds/
theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/08/darpa-social-networks-research-twitter-influence-studies
reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/2ks7kb/til_that_mcdonalds_really_does_use_100_beef_in/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a leaf

Enough is enough!

IMPEACH!

I too supported him for a while but now that this has come out - I have to say it went too far.

Kushner will testify against Trump, antchrist confirmed

this is just a fucking joke by now

before election: wow election hacking not possible, Drumpf is an idiot!!

after election, millions vote for trump: the election was obviously hacked!! it didnt go the way we wanted to so it mustve been

I wish the people spouting this ever changing nonsense would just die already

Absolutely, and Hillary should become president after Drumpf is executed via firing squad under Obamas command because she won the popular vote. Sorry fascist Americans, democracy always prevails

MADAME

When did Sup Forums ever say he wasn`t?

Shill thread do not reply
sage it to the stone ages

because people changed their opinions the moment hillary lost the electoral vote

40 million USD for CTR / SHARIA Blue

How many thousands of shitposters do you think that paid for????

>america only cares about rigged elections when they're not the ones rigging it

> SHE WOULD HAVE STOPPED THIS BY STARTING A NUCLEAR WAR WITH RUSSIA

kek

Evidence? Lol. Hear say is not evidence.

>The Kremlin paid an army of more than 1,000 people to create fake anti-Hillary Clinton news stories targeting key swing states

1. The stories werent fake
2. There is a whole lot more than a 1000 of us
3. We did it for free :^)

Neck yourself ShariaBlue

Ruskies are great shitposters and support a traditional way of life

They may be the niggers of the white race, but theyre our niggers

>implying we wouldnt have welcomed them with open arms even if we knew

saged kys shareblue

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russian-trolls-hilary-clinton-fake-news-election-democrat-mark-warner-intelligence-committee-a7657641.html

So how many of you are actual Russian shills then? Now we know why you're so quick to label someone a shill you've been fucking projecting. Hypocrites

To the leftist livestock:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

muh russia

Go fuck yourself kremlin plant. Enjoy your fucking rubles.

Oh gee, any rule to these news stories?
Nope.

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Fake news

Don't buy it.

Rule is supposed to be url.
Get fucked autocorrect.

even better

Read my lips: No.

Hippocracy, sweet sweet hippocracy is there any more clear evidence of the capacity to lie to yourself and others?

OBAMALEAF I SUMMON YOU!
What do you have to say about this?

Fuck off obamaleaf you twat

Sup Forums BTFO

Uhh didn't Hillary do the exact same shit with CTR?

Go neck yourself shareblue twat. Enjoy your shekels

Feels good to be Russian hacker, didn't even know I was one.

>Fuck you white people
>Fuck you racists

She is saying fuck you to herself.

obamaleaf is the op, he obviously re-downloaded that dumb gif to make people think it wasn't him

>Ree stop shilling for presidents you like on public international forums

Does Reddit realize how hard the US military and McDonalds shills on their site regularly?

reddit.com/r/funny/comments/1f58yb/found_out_4_piece_nuggets_at_mcdonalds_were_a/

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/1asidu/best_of_mcdonalds_best_tv_commercials_for_201213/

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/37h7ow/worlds_smallest_mcdonalds/

theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/08/darpa-social-networks-research-twitter-influence-studies

Oh yeah though, those redditors though, they sure are wiser than those right wing dummies! That's why they'll happily gush about how McDonalds isn't as unhealthy as people make it out to be, after you know, McDonalds manipluated their site with shills.

reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/2ks7kb/til_that_mcdonalds_really_does_use_100_beef_in/

>ukraine
get the fuck out bydlo

>stopping it by nuclear war
you do know that is retarded and would be using nukes on a person that could help us

>A