Fuck you conservative scum for destroying all of obamas climate change policies...

Fuck you conservative scum for destroying all of obamas climate change policies. I hope all redneck coal workers get fucking chopped up

Other urls found in this thread:

thestreet.com/story/13052918/1/stocks-george-soros-is-buying.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We need to be focussing on getting off this fucking shit planet not making this one "clean" and shitting in the woods. Fuck off

Beautiful wildlife will now die because of you scum. Off yourself shitbrain

yet you won't advocate for NASA budget increases l o l o l o l

Hey dont use best form of grievous in your libshit post

I'm British you fucking americahat

Sage

"Fuck Earth" - me, 30/3/17

I agree with you to a certain extent
I think some of the environmental polices that the republican congress is getting rid of are good.

>the epa is obama's creation

nice try, your liberal boogeyman Nixon started that agency actually.

thestreet.com/story/13052918/1/stocks-george-soros-is-buying.html

you fuckers got duped. Soros pumped a bunch of climate change bullshit, pushed for choking regulations that tanked the industry, then BOUGHT THE FUCK OUT OF COAL STOCKS. IT'S ALL A LIE AND YOU STUPID TREE HUGGERS WERE THE GULLIBLE FUCKS THAT HELPED HIM SUCCEED

And I hope you will be embarassed for your bullshit under Trump rule.

Beautiful wildlife will die because of people abusing and hunting it out, not because of climate change policy revision - policies which in big part did little in saving any wildlife.
Your country first needs to get back to strong economy so it won't be eaten by huge national debt that keeps increasing - and that's what Trump changes are to address.

Like all leftists, you lack any foresight. You keep letting that debt increase and your policies will mean jack shit because your country will be too fucked over to enforce and manage them. The way its now, there's at least hope things will improve and THEN you can also move some spendings to policies that aren't necessary to keep your country going.

>I hope all redneck coal workers get fucking chopped up
So you're for death camps then? Would you say you're a Nazi?

Sage
This thread is bait, looking by for (you)s, not actual discussion
DO NOT REPLY
new fags move along

>bourgeois continue to ridicule the proletariat
smart move

>be chinese
>launder 30,000,000 to Clinton and Gore in 1995 to push environment laws
>20 years later US has no manufacturing anymore
>forced to buy rare earth magnet from china
>forced to buy minerals used to make best batteries from china

if anthroprogenic climate change is real(its not but is exascervated by our actions) then we're doomed

What's all the jobs that deregulation is going to supposedly bring about gonna matter when the earth's fuckin dead?