IMPORTANT TRUMP IS KEEPING DACA AND ALLOWING AMERICA TO DIE

dailycaller.com/2017/03/30/an-estimated-36000-illegal-immigrants-have-received-amnesty-under-trump-as-he-reneges-on-promise/

We elected another Reagan, these immigrants will still vote against him despite getting amnesty. And no these aren't the Irish illegals either.

And to think I thought he would make it easier for whites (European and else where) to immigrate here easily.

Honestly fuck Donald trump

>Inb4 SHILL!!!!

Fuck off im dead serious, I don't need some amnesty anti-Americans defending their anti-American president. I hope I can move to Eastern Europe before I witness this shitty country fall over to Shitskins like Brazil.

Civic Nationalism never works because minorities always vote against nationalism.

Trump is a fucking cuckold who betrayed us. He's not repealing DACA, he's allowing that anti-American bill to continue. We will never allow whites to come here and our birth rate will continue to shrink. We are dying and this fucker is making our death faster. Illegals love democrats and hate republicans. Reagan did the same shit and California will never be a red state ever again. I can't believe faggots on here are even defending Obamas shitty bill.

So much for loving your country, Europeans have every right to mock us. In fact I wish all Europeans on here would mock burgers for electing another Zionist anti-American puppet who wants to make America muddy.

We are truly 56% white, RIP America

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russian-trolls-hilary-clinton-fake-news-election-democrat-mark-warner-intelligence-committee-a7657641.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>36000
>out of 20 million

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

>trump is a fucking cuckold who betrayed us

betrayed you? you were retarded enough to think he was ever with you, so you earned it

feel better bud

Still too many fucking muds, that's 36,000 votes sucred for the democrats.

Fuck off this isn't a shareblue thread you idiot

>implying activist judges won't stop him
He can't do anything anything until your fucked judicial branch gets a complete do-over

>California will never be a red state ever again
>California
>Blue
I SCOOBY DOOBY DOO

There's nothing wrong with DACA, half of those students are probably attending a better school than you did OP.

>Reagan
No, he's another Bush, just a puppet of Ryan and the Neocons at this point.

shut the fuck up shill
sage

They should stop him from keeping DACA, That morally fucked our country you dumb Estonian. We should allow more white immigration (Europe,Brazil and South Africa) and less muddy areas. I want a merit based system with stuff that allows European migration. Not more disgusting democrat voters.

Oh fuck off with that, I actually voted for the guy.

How about you suck a dildo you Algerian fucknugget.

Reagan was a neocon as well who loved amnesty.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If he wasn't able to implement a simple travel suspension because of Obama jews, what makes you think he could block these programs ASAP?

>affirmative action is a thing
Can't wait to read another news report about a black kid being accepted to all ivy league schools with only 2100 on his SATs!

Le Pen is going to get elected and France is on the cusp of being more redpilled than you could ever dream to be. #GoodnightMudshits

Didn't he die of a heart attack?

don't worry you baboon
Trump will know where all the shills live

You voted in the beast, reap what you sow.

Too bad we got an amnesty faggot instead. I can't believe I actually voted for him and even bought myself trump merch. I hope an actual nationalist runs on the same party in 2020.

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

>T-trump will know where all shills live

When he's going to meet members that made the white community vote for him? Why is he allowing more amnesty and dem votes like reagan? It's like he wants to lose in 2020. All the same people that voted against him to stay. He's a literal traitor of this nation.

GO TO HELL DAVID BROCK

Also suspend the H1B Visa program. Reeeeeeer

Reagan= first beast

Trump = second beast who reminds you of the first

Trust in the bible, or go to hell

>these immigrants will still vote against him

They're not allowed to vote, pretty if caught, that's a felony and deportation.

Christcuckism is dead, Catholicism and Othrodox are the only true Christ-related religions.

Enjoy hell. It's hot and smells like ass

>dailycaller
>We
>And no these aren't the
>And to think I thought
>Honestly
>Trump is a fucking cuckold who betrayed us.
>I can't believe faggots on here
>So much for loving your country
>In fact I wish
>We are truly
and reddit spacing causing it to take up 3 times the room lol. they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel

And what I meant is that they (Obama appointed judges) would find a way to block Trumps efforts to kill DACA even if he wanted to. everything he tries gets blocked and dems love mexicans so it couldn't go through. Believe me judges would find a way to stop the wall so Trump is absolutely fucked on immigration issues if GOP cant find a way to fix your courts.

>I can't believe I actually voted for him
because you didn't?

You kinda do sound like a shitposting shill only your method of shitposting is much cleaner than the obvious shitposting faggots that take up half the catalog. So kudos I guess?

Hell smells like poorer areas of NYC and tastes like flat pepsi.

I have no problem with this. Take of the criminals. Sage.

hmmm really makes me tink
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russian-trolls-hilary-clinton-fake-news-election-democrat-mark-warner-intelligence-committee-a7657641.html

I don't see what the point of deporting kids brought here through no fault of their own other than scapegoating from neets.

There are already enough rules for Trump to enforce to kick out the bad apples.

You're a civic nationalist cuck, Civic Nationalism can't work because minorities always vote against nationalism.

All illegals should be deported as they're breaking the law. America is for legals not smelly welfare abusing scum who can go back to Latin America.

I actually did vote for him, I'm from PA. Sure he didn't win Allegheny County but I still voted anyways.