What can be done to promote family

What can we do as a people across the west to promote family once again in this ever career focused world? Keep in mind lots of women want to be just like men.

I forget which one of those central european countries started a program where any legal native family that has 3+ children they get a tax credit per child. They get materity leave too, for either parent. They are the only european country whos birth rate is rising. I think its Hungary but I could be wrong.

lead by example

Sounds like a good Idea although non whites born here may qualify as natives

Germany's birth rate is dropping so instead of proposing a law like this (AfD actually proposed it), they decided to bring in low skilled shitskins instead.

Hungary is quite based I have to say. Orban is an inspirational leader and definitely our guy. As far as we know he isn't corrupted by (((them))) but who knows at this point.

Incentives for creating a family? OY vey that's literally like HITLER

Always leave it up to Hungary to do the right thing as per usual, like with the migrants. Hi Owen btw

i feel sorry for anyone who considers this the standard of beauty

Isn't Hungary a country best known for producing cheap whores?

Thats the whole point though.

Women will never be men and the more they try the worse it will become.

Are you homosexual or something?

Hungary is kind of cucked desu. They produced George Soros (((Schwarz))) and he controls most of southern Europe with an iron grip. The Open Society is also run and funded by (((them))) and as long as they retain power in Europa, we will never be able to set up a state by Europeans, for Europeans.

Jamal, look at that hair. Niggers could never compete with.

Become the jew and trick people into creating a family.

So how does one become the Jew?

That sounds like kikery to me. I'll never become a kike. Btw Jews have tricked us into NOT having children so that makes no sense. They reduce the birth rate of the gentile in order to dominate.

mutilate your dick then start a business.

Stop only shaming men just because they won't "man up" for sluts.

Promote the nuclear family unit as one unit. With wholesome happy faces and husband and wife in their respective gender roles.

And stop demonizing "family values" like Sup Forums autistic cucks do all the time. Yes, if you want western society to be wholesome again, we all have to sacrifice our hedonistic desires for the greater good. Don't like it? Fine, then stop bitching about "men these days" and the west declining and go back to jerking off to your e-garbage.

Sup Forums has already become the jews this past couple of years. It's only a matter of time before we come up with a plan to trick whites into have white children to counter the kikes.

It is kikery. I'm talking about creating a counter-propaganda to theirs that will trick whites back into the mindset of having children.

Wow calm down that's what I'm talking about, the nuclear family was great and of course no slut is worth your time but how is that promoted again?

Men are told constantly to "man up" for sluts once they've had their fun with Chad. You can deny that happens all you want, but I've seen it over and over again and I've also experienced it over and over again.

Sup Forums is a degenerate board full of cucks that only contribute to the problem. The main place I've been attacked about sluts is on here. How pathetic.

t. 60% white

strong families win out in the end, we just need to mitigate welfare so we don't subsidize degeneracy.

Cant fix welfare without bringing back jobs and raising the min wage, tho. We need to create the conditions necessary for men to support a family, single income.

Also, kek speaks though me

she has a retard stare

bump

well to start you can get the fuck off the internet and start dating women you fucking turd

Raise the next generation right! Don't leave a baby momma to screw everything up.