He has turned on us

Going after the freedom caucus is the last straw for me, trump has become a RINO Cuck.

Rand 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?ind=F09
twitter.com/AnonBabble

During the primary he was the biggest RINO out there. In fact no other candidate matched his RINOness.

There aren't enough votes for the freedom caucus.

How hard is that to understand?

well i agree but he also talked a big game, and we didnt have a better choice in clinton. he aint draining shit, he is just like bush talks a good game but plays like a bitch

well there was enough to end his stupid healthcare bullshit he tried to pull

A president has never been primaried successfully by his own party?

Precisely. They can block any republican bill, but can't get their own bill passed.

Ford was by Reagan in 1976

>Ford was by Reagan in 1976

But he didn't win.

>republicans control all three branches
>still can't get anything fucking done because of purity wars

From Trump's point of view, what is a difference between a democrat and a freedom caucus member if neither will vote for any middle of the road bill?

No we cant get shit done because Ryan has been ordered to stall Trumps Agenda.

>Freedom caucus

>More like the faggot caucus

Trump needs to just start winding up the gas chambers and eliminating every republican and democrat in congress. Nothing would unify America faster than seeing the ashes of all representatives in the house and senates hanging from the wall

What do you expect? You don't call it RepubliCON Party for nothing.

>No we cant get shit done because Ryan has been ordered to stall Trumps Agenda.

????????

You mean the Trump/Ryan agenda?

You people are so cucked for trump that now you think paul ryan is your guy, fucking pathetic.

Are you fucking retarded? RyanCare (a.k.a. ObamaCare 2.0) was endorsed by Trump. That's why he's upset the Freedom Caucus destroyed it.

>typical trumptard education right here

Excellent, I see you've been watching Hannity too

>Rand 2020

Trump will be incumbent, the only hope (if you think Trumps so horrible) will come from the other side of the aisle.
>protip

Fuck you idiot Americans should have voted/memed in Rand holy shit. Trump just signs whatever the fuck Ryan puts on his desk. Jesus Christ he actually doesn't know what he's doing, I thought he'd pull it together when he won but he literally has no idea how to run a nation.

it takes a special kind of r/t_d mental gymnastics to think that the healthcare trump endorsed and try to pass was somehow also against it. i hate nu/pol/ u can smell the summer from here in aus

Dump rand

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

These people he is turning on are the same people who supported hom when no one else did.
No shot I voted for Trump but for a guy who preaches loyalty he sure has none.

But we can't stop their ideas, apparently, so what's the point?

>M-m-muh 5D chess! There's no way the emperor w-would do this to us!!

>Trump just signs whatever the fuck Ryan puts on his desk.

Cause he's got the mental capability of a four year old and picked by the fucking kikes to sign whatever shit they want, just like GWB was a useful idiot for the kikes.

We arent required to follow the president lock step and it is the job of a legislator to represent the wishes of those who elected him
Whats hard to understand?

What's the freedom caucus and why do you support it?

Yes, I agree. I actually was convinced he was acting simple like for his voters. But no, he genuinely cannot string together sentences and doesn't pay attention/read bills. He is actually retarded.

>for a guy who preaches loyalty he sure has none.
>LOYALTY
>TRUMP

This is who you voted for. You are the SA and Trump is now Hitler. Now is time for Night of long knifes

The Freedom Caucus are actual small gov conservatives and have ironically morphed into what we used to call blue dog democrats ( southern legislators who form a voting block and force changes based on an ideology)

When di dTrump ever say he would support the health care idea of the freedom caucus.

He basically ran on universal health care.

I would't be surprised if he goes with the democrats and creates a european or asian health care system, that actually works and is cheaper.

Why did you expect him to have a lot of loyalty? For a hired gun, he is more loyal than most.

>He basically ran on universal health care.

No he didn't.

Trump has abandoned the conservative principals for RINO cuckery, truly a letdown. Not that we should have voted for Clinton, but if he doesnt start acting right, he is gonna see his support dwindle to nothing. mark my words

Trump's ego has gone through the roof. He's blaming Representatives for standing by their principles in the face of absolutely crap legislation, as if they're obligated to vote for any pile of shit he throws in front of them.

Trump isn't entitled to shit. If he wanted the bill to be passed, he should have made it more than just a return to the status quo with some entitlements thrown in. I have no doubt if he and Ryan proposed a legitimate restructuring of the healthcare system to be individual rather than employer based, the Freedom Caucus would've been 100% on board.

Instead of whining like a little bitch and denying responsibility, he should come back to the negotiating table with some innovative and fresh proposals. So much for the "Art of the Deal" - oh wait, Trump didn't actually write that in the first place.

>He's blaming Representatives for standing by their principles in the face of absolutely crap legislation,

I predicted a Trump vs Freedom Caucus Civil War would happen. Trump just wants his name on some legislation, doesn't matter WHAT he signs.

Not only did he support it he even used his Robespierre ( Steve Bannon) to intimidate people into voting for it. What follows is an exchange between Bannon and Mo Brooks from Alabama:

(Bannon) walked into the room and said, “Guys, look. This is not a discussion. This is not a debate. You have no choice but to vote for this bill.”

Brooks replied “You know, the last time someone ordered me to something, I was 18 years old. And it was my daddy. And I didn’t listen to him, either.”

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

He said that everyone will have healthcare. Not everyone will have health insurance. The former implies a single payer solution while the latter is the "fuck me up the ass" solution. Besides, Trump was for universal healthcare in the 2000s.

WTF I stand with Rand now.

I know dozens of Republicans who voted for Trump thanks to one issue only: the Supreme Court.

Once Trump makes the handful of nominations that will happen in the next four years, there won't be much of a reason for conservatives to staunchly back his campaign as they did this time around.

I think he'll lose in 2020 if he's nominated again.

He's going to go for single payer.. just watch

His actual healthcare campaign promises were 2 things:
1. keep entitlement plans like medicaid/medicare (he was explicit about this)
2. allow insurers to sell insurance nationwide (currently they can sell only in-state)

>WTF I kneel next to Rand now!

So he fucking lied to his own voters. You should vote him out in 2020 and hold me to account. But you won't.

yea team trump handled this healthcare like fucking idiots, that bill was total shit. I would have voted NO with the freedom caucus. Trump needs to wake up

>He's going to go for single payer.. just watch

Yes the insurance companies who funded Trump's campaign will love that idea!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I can't stand Rancid Paul and his white trash ways.

>there are people on Sup Forums that thought Trump was going to fix this country

Typical shill thread

Sage

"Freedom" Carcas is run by Club For Growth you dumb faggot.

Trump's campaign wasn't funded by health insurers.
Do you have a source for that claim?

And Trump is run by the Mercers. Billionaires run everything faggot.

>Trump's campaign wasn't funded by health insurers.

he will lose in 2020 if he stays on the paul ryan train, hard to run on being the change agent when you don't change a fucking thing in 4 years, congress is despised in this country why would he side with them? the only ones not hated? the freedom caucus and liberty minded people.

You're fake news.

Which insurance company paid for his campaign?

Reminder that Rand Paul voted to allow ISPs to view and sell our browsing history.

>vote out trump
Yeah, kek, that would be the best move for white people, amirite?

And the Presidency is run by a tangerine-faced RINO ape.

Your point?

Tell me what you think of this:
Everyone was gung ho to get rid of seasoned politicans and hire a private businessman. But when my car breaks down I dont go to a dentist I go to a mechanic
Maybe there is a lot to be said about hiring someone who understands compromise and doesnt have a macho Big Man persona to defend.
Coming out to a bunch of people who supported you and issuing a diktat gets you nowhere esp when those people were the ones who helped you onto office on the face of a firestorm.

Cruz missile, nuclear codes.
Sleepy.

Lock him up for treason. Treason against freedom caacus.

Stop larping faggot.

Second your orange nigger tried anything like that he'd be blown the absolute fuck out.

Called it from the beginning: Civil War 2 between libertarians and fascists, with liberals fleeing as refugees.

No seriously, name the insurance companies that you think funded him.

>le white people should vote for drumpf meme!

Look at the Freedom Caucus and look at who endorsed Trump. Its a direct match. None of these people were never trump and they used their political organizations to mobilize votes for him.
Its ridiculous to round them up and demand they support you then trash them publicly like a child.

opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?ind=F09

>Trump, Donald (R) $702,801

Posting in a shill thread. It's the Congressional Republicans and advocate judges keeping Trump from enacting meaningful domestic policy.

More fake news.

Who are those people that helped him get into office? Paul Ryan? John McCain? Rand Paul?

He got elected without help from anyone, he doesn't owe anyone anything.

>tfw if Cruz had won by the budget would be balanced, Medicare & Medicaid would be eliminated, Social Security would be privatized, and government spending would be reduced to 10% of GDP

Fake news. Nothing to see here.
Also, sage.

I think you need to actually be white before you can understand why it's true.

What did you think was going to happen? Clinton was always more conservative on many issues compared to Trump.

Stand in his way and he will Jeb you. The freedom caucus is about to become the next meme

>Look at the Freedom Caucus and look at who endorsed Trump.

I think his grand plan is:
1. allow insurers to sell over state lines
2. this brings insurers into competition
3. this lowers insurance premiums to a minimum
4. give vouchers to poor people to cover that premium

Similar to how food stamps keep the cost of food low (because competition still exists), but also allow poor people to get that cheap food.

I like Rand but you have to realize 70%+ of the House and Senate are absolute globalist ZOG cucks. You have toncomptomise to get stuff done.

This has been worrying me as well. The freedom caucus should be his biggest ally, not his enemy. I'm getting increasingly nervous that he will be cucked by the big government republicans and globalists.

>he thinks the goverment is gonna start working well and not just wasting our money because trump is president now
k pal you just need mo money fo dem programs I understand jamal

>ObamaCare 2.0
>meaningful domestic policy

Fuck off.

Bow is this a shill thread? Its factual. Trump turned on people who supported him and demanded they acquiesce to him.
I dare you to tell me what is not factual about that

>Hillary Clinton: $2,446,022
wew

Trump is trying to change the definition of Republican and its a good thing as long as it doesn't go towards McCain style RINO teritory.

Trump couldn't give a fuck about this country, expect lining the pockets of his family members

Again, who supported him?

You have no answer.

Fake news

Trump was always a big government Republican. That's always been the case. He's never pledged to balance the budget, never pledged to meaningfully reform entitlements. The only small government Republicans in the running were Rand and Cruz.

Not only are Mccain and Paul not Freedom Caucus members they arent even in the house. Both are Senators.
If you want me to believe the reps ( again uniformly Freedom Caucus members)/didnt use their established political networks to help get out the vote you are insane.

The fuck does healthcare have to do with ZOG?

Take your fucking meds, you cultist.

This. An open border with no culture permitted makes for true conservative

>believing this

the cia controls the usa. Ted Cruz would be a cunt in 2 seconds flat.

is this a share blue thread?

People who are taking sides with trump, are taking the side of Paul Ryan, McCain, Rino Fags.

People taking the side of Freedom Caucus are taking the side of Rand, Ron, and all liberty minded people.

Choose wisely

Why would someone believe that anyone on Sup Forums (or even Sup Forums as a whole for that matter) would support someone for anything other than lulz?

All righty lets do this. The following is a list of members of the freedom caucus that supported Trump and most notably Amash of Michigan who used every resource he had getting out trump votes.
Mark Meadows of North Carolina, Chairman, 2017–present[27][26]
Justin Amash of Michigan[27]
Brian Babin of Texas[28]
Joe Barton of Texas[29]
Andy Biggs of Arizona[30]
Rod Blum of Iowa[28]
Dave Brat of Virginia[31]
Jim Bridenstine of Oklahoma[32]
Mo Brooks of Alabama[33][34]
Ken Buck of Colorado[35]
Warren Davidson of Ohio[36]
Ron DeSantis of Florida[27]
Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee[37]
Jeff Duncan of South Carolina[38]
Trent Franks of Arizona[35]
Tom Garrett Jr. of Virginia[39]
Louie Gohmert of Texas[29]
Paul Gosar of Arizona[40]
Morgan Griffith of Virginia[41]
Andy Harris of Maryland[28]
Jody Hice of Georgia[42]
Jim Jordan of Ohio,[27] Chairman, 2015–2017[43]
Raúl Labrador of Idaho[27]
Alex Mooney of West Virginia[28]
Gary Palmer of Alabama[32]
Steve Pearce of New Mexico[35]
Scott Perry of Pennsylvania[28]
Bill Posey of Florida[28]
Mark Sanford of South Carolina[28]
David Schweikert of Arizona[35]
Randy Weber of Texas[44]
Ted Yoho of Florida[44]

Who. The. Fuck. Are. You. Saying. Helped. Trump!?

He's going against the people that helped him. Name one Congress person who helped Trump that he is going against.

Just saying "people" or the Freedom caucus is a nonanswer. State a name or names.

>An open border with no culture permitted

is impossible because it's a contradiction in terms.

I figured one of two possibilities for Trump, either which looked like a good future to me :

1. He is a good president and followed through with his promises.

2. He is absolutely terrible and destroys the Republican Party.

Looks like #2 is becoming the likely choice.