If he goes to jail, you'll get your race war

If he goes to jail, you'll get your race war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=3f8VmJRuBFY
youtube.com/watch?v=utnv52yCQBw&t=1s
resist.com/CWII.pdf
youtu.be/Uo4kFzECXGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can 13% of the population kill off 60%?

we'll find out

>60%

Minority here. I legitimately feel bad for you

Excellent.
How much ammo you got stocked up, nigger?
youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw

>At least I will go down as a President

Wish a nigga would.

youtube.com/watch?v=3f8VmJRuBFY

>Be Obama
>Barred from US soil
>Deported

Kek

It's incredible how drumphtards still believe fake news about Hilary and Obama going to jail, while ignoring real news that DUmp will be indited now every moment.

After impeachment, there will probably be a re-election in which Hillary or a progressive like Bernie has a real chance to win.

Why?

The only "war" will be "rioters" burning down and looting their own neighborhoods.

Sage.

half a race war, i welcome it.

There won't be a race war unless it's paid for, and Soros has lost over $10 billion in the last 6 months if you include the taxes he has to pay that Obama was supposed to disappear. BLM is an astroturfed borderline terrorist psyop.

I'm pretty sure if he goes to jail black people won't even care.

Please let this happen.

I agree drumptarfs don't understand that madam president is going to get those nuclear codes

There goes any illusion I had of the Dutch being good at English.

Cause we used to be close to 90%

>Shareblue crew sample
Dat troll.

>all this butthurt

I would be pissed if the demographics of my country were changed forcefully.

Not only would we be able to get away with killing shitskins, but the faggots that support them too, including leftist pussies that serve as useful idiots for the DNC.

It would be glorious.

Rolling

I find it hard to believe that anyone cares that much about Obama. I've never known any black people who held him up as some sort of untouchable king of all men.

Rekt n chekt

What type of non white are you?

check'd

good

Great Britain had 8 million residents in 1775 and the 13 colonies only had 2 million (not including slaves).
So it's plausible, but we are talking about blacks vs whites, so no they can't beat us in the race war.

>all 8 million Britons resided in the 13 colonies
American education on display.

How is that wrong?

He didnt even say that. Can you read?

He said Britain had 8 million people and the colonies had 2 million.

Not if everyone learns what a giant faggot cockslurper he is, blacks don't tolerate that shit. Bet on it.

Most blacks are secretely gay.

Wrong, see what says. He is basically right.

Fast twitch muscle fibers say "maybe"

as much as I want Obama to go to jail, there is no way he is going to jail.

Blacks across the united states would group up and demand him to be set free, and if he wasn't, they'd storm where he was being held and martyr themselves just to break him up

Keyword SECRETLY. lol Make it public and they'll overcompensate, tear him to shreds.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!
(Inhales)
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!

Biggest percentage of gays in America are blacks.

Where does he say all the British people lived in America? That's what he claimed. Explain to me how I am wrong smart ass.

"Ironic" faggotry is still faggotry, faggot.

Whites have more fast twitch muscle fibers in our chests blacks have more in their legs. And either way guns vehicles and tactics will affect the outcome.

He is wrong because not all 8 million people lived in the 13 colonies. The fact that that notion is wrong is a verifiable fact. QED. BTFO.

Prob correct, I'll take a Rockriver AR over their TEC-9s any day tho.

Nice!

Got any more good news for me?

>blacks across America would... Etc
Nigga I ain't doing shit

He never said that. He literally said only 2 million lived in the colonies.

By the way, this is a slide thread. I sure hope you niggers are putting sage in the options field.

First of all, as much as MoveOn would love to initiate a race war, it wouldn't happen over Obama going to jail.

Second off, he's not going to jail anyway. His hands are clean, technically speaking. Best scenario we'll get would be Loretta Lynch going to jail.

OK but you can't deny blacks in masses would organize a physical rebellion or something.

I think dumb whites would do the same thing if Trump was jailed too.

Retards gonna retard

I wonder if the average thug knows what the bumps on the top of the gun are for.

Don't make promises you can't keep OP

Wrong. Reread.

if digits Obongo found guilty

>no source
>no logic
>vague threat of violence
>one-line
Hey genius, the reason Trump won was not Russian hacking or Russian bots, it was the fact that the race war started years ago, has been utterly one-sided, has enjoyed establishment support all along, and has not been discussed by major media. Racist black attacks on whites are the only crime statistic with a huge increase.

Good idea, let's trust the guy who refers to himself in 3rd person.

I take everything back! Youre right! Yeah, now you that mention it Uganda's a paradise for gay people! Africa in general!
>Serbia
LOL I'm from Baltimore. I see more black people every day than you see in a year. Most blacks have no idea Michele's got a 9 incher. Trust me, theyll be livid when truth about Obama ever comes out. Trump's just gotta handle things right.

youtube.com/watch?v=utnv52yCQBw&t=1s

Where to I join in?

IF ANYONE TOUCHES OBAMA I WILL
INVOKE RULE 2664.

this

>and they say theres no diversity on /pol
Hands down the blackest post Ive ever read

Not gonna happen.

Didn't happen when MLK got assassinated.

Obama is not MLK. Not slave blooded. More of an icon for white people than blacks.

It's not like he's a descendant of some mulatto dude that founded a black college or something.

He's more of a symbol of white liberals are capable of than blacks are.

He gets arrested or charged with some shit, every liberal lawyer will jump to defend him in court or something. Lawsuits will be filed all over the place.

There will be a lot of bitching and moaning... calls for his name to be cleared, lots of theater.

There will be marches, maybe some rioting, lots of "Lawdy lawd, the injustice!"

It will be just like when Trump got elected. Same thing.

Why is it always Canadians that are saying the dumbest shit on here?

Where is a good place to go in case a race war breaks out? Where is the white redoubt?

This glorious post is why you'll never... EVER see black people at those (((antifa))) rallies.

Obama has plotted shit against Trump because he's an "Ends justify the means" sort of guy.

He's the disciple of Bill Ayers. He's hung out with radicals. He's a former "community organizer."

Obama's moles haven't backed the fuck off and continue their sedition and such.

The safest place to be in between you and your rifle.

> stand your ground (pussy)

nice

>Great Britain had 8 million residents in 1775 and the 13 colonies only had 2 million (not including slaves).

>He is wrong because not all 8 million people lived in the 13 colonies. The fact that that notion is wrong is a verifiable fact. QED. BTFO.

My lord, you krauts grow more cognitively dissonant by the day - even comprehension of a single sentence is too much!

In any case, I think we'll see international mutually assured destruction before a race war in the US the way some would speculate. Generations of gibs have created a situation where many in the "black community" are far too lazy both physically and intellectually to undertake such a thing, not to mention a much lower degree of patriotism and political involvement. A couple that I work with acted like merely *voting* for Obama was going above and beyond, and they didn't even vote this time around. Neither hate Trump or even think he's racist, just they just make fun of his appearance/etc.

Most won't fucking care and those that do (BLM) will burn down their own neighborhoods, so hopefully those business owners have good insurance policies or what not. If anything past that happens, it will be miniscule (think the cop killer in Dallas) and the backlash would be massive.

I live among a lot of not very friendly looking non whites there is no way I'm staying here.

Heh. That Obama soundbyte was a classic.

Glad that smug little child had to eat his words when Trump won

What planet do you live on?

Trump declares martial law and sends in the Marines with SAW to mow them all down...your move

read Civil War II. Gives good insight on how this is going to go down.
resist.com/CWII.pdf

Hahahahahah do something you subhuman monkey.

Say, sounds like your rifle need a slidefire attachment, for those times when there are "lots of threats".

Couple that with either 40rd mag or a drum and you'll have the whole block to yourself in no time!

youtu.be/Uo4kFzECXGs

A traitor like Shillery should never be allowed to hold any power.

Oh please. Stop getting our hopes up.......

the negroes would fare poorly should the whites ever decide the game is not worth playing anymore....white guilt is a bitch though but negroes have no power except in lopsided numbers....if i lived in south africa i would be getting out....thanks Bono and all the other self rightous SJW artist that killed White south africa....i guess the negroes didn't have enough land they had to take the whites land and power......