PLEASE NEVER TRUST A WOMAN!

Mfw:
> I'm a station manager and in my shift a woman came crying to me
> "My boyfriend jumped of the tracks!" She cried. The train ran him over and the current killed him.
> I call the police and ambulance. Train operator is traumatised. It was sudden.
> Police get a statement from the gf.
> "I don't know he was depressed I wanted to stop him and he jumped!" She kept crying hysterically
> I go through the cctv cameras and Jesus Christ what I found truly scarred me. I don't know if I can recover from this.
> The station I was in charge with wasn't that busy especially being 9:00pm
> stations closed and as the ambulance was with the gf myself and the police look into the cameras
> the story was a lot different. Both the gf and bf looked to jump off together.
> the boyfriend jumped and She didn't.
> Police interrogate her. I'm there wanting to know what happened exactly? This wasn't what she said. She wasn't stopping him at all in fact looked to jump with him but didn't.
> THE GF FUCKING CRIES AND SPILLS THE TRUTH!

The couple decides to commit suicide after going through a really hard tough time in life. So they both decided to jump off into the tracks and die together. The gf was the one who wanted to die and encouraged her bf to did the same. Bf who loved her agreed and to count 1-3 and jump. Holding each others hand ob the 3rd count, the gf led the jump the bf seeingthe person he loved about to die leaped in only for the gf to let go of his hand and the train kill him instantly!

> "I still see the look of betrayal in his eyes" the gf who kept pushing the bf to die with her cried. "I wanted to see if he meant it! I wanted to see if he loved me!"

In a nutshell she encouraged the bf to die with her because things were shitty and actually "acted" to jump to see if he "loved" her.
She manipulated him!

Cleanup crew were taking the bfs remains of the tracks as I looked blank at all the blood.
She used him and took his life.

Other urls found in this thread:

somersetlive.co.uk/family-of-man-24-killed-by-train-in-nailsea-informed-of-his-death/story-30236493-detail/story.html
youtu.be/af59U2BRRAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you near Nailsea?

Damn what the fuck

Fuck bitches

Guy was dumb tho for killing himself because a woman convinced him to

>an hero because of stale puss
Darwin's law in action

somersetlive.co.uk/family-of-man-24-killed-by-train-in-nailsea-informed-of-his-death/story-30236493-detail/story.html

Says 'non suspicious' but...yeah, OP's story definitely gives me pause. What a world.

She tricked him? She absolutely manipulated him.

holy fucking shit.
>be female
>i wanted to see if he meant it
10/10 females, why are they so fucking dumb?

FUCK
U
C
K

Natural selection at its finest.

It's a prank, bro.

I may get fired. If I let out too much only myself, the police and the train manager know. I know the full story along with the police so please take my words and never trust a woman. Please anons.

why don't you tell everyone this story

fuck your job everyone needs to know about this

she cannot be allowed to get away with this being unknown to everybody around her

Basically this. If you really want a ragequest I'd recommend looking for sorry posts on her facebook. I'm sure there are plenty of people telling her it's not her fault.

I was there you fucking idiot. I saw it all! I've seen many suicides but not like this one.

I'm sick.

Starting to see why being gay is cool now.

I get it brother, didn't mean to draw undue attention. I don't think you have to stick your neck out any further and I won't press the matter. Really sorry you had to see something like this.

with what? it's not illegal to tell people to kill themselves. what the fuck was he thinking? that she'd agree to anal in the afterlife to return the favor? holy kek i thought the "if everyone jumps off a building will you jump too" was a shitty parenting meme but apparently normies really think that way.
if that's the case, I'm beginning to understand why kikes have such an easy game

5.committing suicide for a roastie
4.falling in love with a roastie
3.being in a relationship with a roastie
2.hooking up with a roastie
1.noticing or interacting with a roastie

where did he go wrong, Sup Forums?

I'm sorry you went through something like that.

Not all woman are like this, but he did not need to jump. Love is only proven by sacrifice when it's NOT ASKED FOR! (Like the old story of the wife who sold her hair for a pocket watch case and the husband who sold his grandfather's watch for a comb for his wife, that story is sweet because it was VOLUNTARY sacrifice) Also that illustrates that not all sacrifice has to be some bloody garbage like what you went through.

My take home from this? Don't date people you don't know well in the first place. It's nothing to rush into, EVER.

was she at least hot?

Isn't that a crime? Shouldn't she go to prison for assisted suicide?

fugg :-DD

>2017
>falling for the vaginal jew

what does legality have to do with it?

this slut needs to be eternally shamed for what shes done, she ended the life of someone fully committed to her in the most fucked up way

she should not be allowed to go a single day in her life where someone she interacts with doesnt know what shes done

UNFORGIVABLE

Waifubots soon

This. Ruin her life. Run to the press. Now.

Yeah. I don't know how laws work in the UK, but with a video like that, she would definitely have charges brought up against her. At LEAST manslaughter.

>that she'd agree to anal in the afterlife to return the favor?
holy kek my sides, a funny austrian

Was she hot OP? The most important question.

don't mistake seriousness for humour

Get the video, leak it online, don't let it be traced to yourself in anyway.

You won't win by coming out yourself, you will only lose.

Do you have any source for this? When did this happen? Did it actually happen or did you just make this story up?

>associating with female humans
Kek, what a joke.

Literally 4 posts in.

This is the shit that makes me want to.. I don't even know... I guess our forefathers dealt with it by drinking. I'm so tired of this shit world but nonexistence sucks more.

mfw when people in my town are on pol too

OP please do this.

>not all women are like this
T. Roastie

We should definitely judge all women by the behaviour of one psychiat and a beta male.

Reminder that butthurt subhumans post demotivational material here.

is that a good beer mate

>this slut needs to be eternally shamed for what shes done
That's going too far, Tobias. Plenty of guys crush (not literally) girls. She might be able to live a normal life with a guy that isn't so easily manipulated which she clearly wants and needs.

Some women just want to test you. This one it seems alway got what she want.

Maybe they wouldn't have to fight tooth and nail to prove that "no means no" if they applied the logic of "expressing yourself honestly" to literally ANY OTHER SITUATION. They live 99.9% of their lives spouting dares, bluffs and bullshit, and then act surprised when men don't believe them in THE ONE INSTANCE in which they all of a sudden chose to tell the truth.

how is it going too far? no amount of shame can ever equal the suffering of death, cheated out of life, betrayed just to die young

You have to be pretty fucking stupid to commit auicide, much less have a suicide pact with some dumb bitch.

You shouldn't feel bad OP. This is just getting the weakness out of the gene pool. Any man cucked enough to commit suicide with his girlfriend because he was "encouraged" too was getting picked off sooner or later.

Natural selection and all that.

He was a blind fool. suicide pacts are dumb. wouldnt have been much different if they had both done it together anyway.

if he was smart he would have had her see a psych instead of getting convinced to die. pretty fucking dumb.

but by all means, i agree. dont trust anyone

I can't there so a strict policy ands laws I signed up to. I'm done for if i break them. The police said they'll handle it and from the looks of it they're pissed too.

People who use Sup Forums go on 'ragequests', I guess you guys really aren't kidding when you say you're not normies.

>dying for this

his genetics were weak. Darwin's law of natural selection takes its course.

>Killing yourself because someone else killed themselves
Sad

Come on, Chesty. We all went through the jihadi/nihilism phase when we were that young. He wasn't cheated out of life if they both agreed to buy it. If anything she should be shamed for fucking up the the train driver and OP, I heard this shit really fucks with them.

wot a fucking cunt m8
picsornah

Kek

Newfag absolutely leave this thread NOW. That's an order.

>England
Call your local thot/sharia patrol and have them finish what she started.

1 obviously

Some levels of evil are only achieved by certain women

OHHHHHHH THIS MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL TO 6666666ÂșC FUUUUUCK NOW IM REALLY GOING GAS A WOMENS SHELTER

The first death hits you hard, and causes an existential crises.

Imagine what was going through his head between when he realized she didn't jump and when the train hit.

>sage in the name field
>it's capitalized
You're phoneposting, aren't you? Reclaim your dignity.

If anything we should have doxed OP by now. Too bad it's an obvious troll.

The Roastie's a new thing. What's up with it? Thought we wuz burgers.
Anyway there are women who think that no men are good, so it all comes down to personal ignorance and assumptions. I wouldn't associate with a woman like OP mentioned either, but who knows that a person's really like this?

Fuck, that is some heavy shit (and good pasta).

Saved.

Women are really not like men
Women being the "fairer, warmer more caring" sex is bullshit we project onto them because we love them, because we are the caring sex. We evolved to be protectors for fucks sake

Women are genetically psychopathic, coupled with the different upbringing they have of extra love and attention, turns them into monsters

Oh look it's MGTOW shilling again. Just be blunt and honest and admit you are a cuck beta who can't get women.

Things that never happened: the thread
CTR is getting good at bait threads.
Look at all the retards that fell for it
Just in case this is true: if that guy was pussy whipped enough to go through with that, we are better off without him
Fucking beta orbiters are a cancer on the rest of us

>should have just had a wank tbqh

youtu.be/af59U2BRRAU

Women do this for fun. They get off on this shit.

how many hate thread about women has there been as of lately
what the fuck is going on?

someone is shilling this angle really hard
post proof or gtfo faget

>The Roasties a new thing

Goddamn I hate nu-pol

i imagine it's a bit like what a coal burner sjw feels before being murdered by her nig bf

I know right?
This thread is garbage.
It isn't her fault the guy was a retard.

I know this is pol, and not /x/, but the worst part here is that, personally, I believe in reincarnation. So in my view, he's now a spirit going through all the emotions of betrayal, loss of love, dealing with is life being over and there's nothing he can do. She has literally given this poor guy the worst ending to a life possible. And he probably, won't forgive her, ever. Rough man.

About step 4

>The Roastie's a new thing. What's up with it? Thought we wuz burgers.

Not sure if bait or first day on Sup Forums

Virgin detected

She getting charged with murder or manslaughter?

That's some Gone Girl level of malicious female manipulation and plotting.

Probably thinks she committed the perfect murder.

never trust a woman. they are liars who have no loyalty or love. men create culture and art while women are parasites like jews that destroy it

this is what im saying
this guy is a fagot shill:
op is a fagot shil too, brit falgs are the new shill flag, one denies pizzag8 and drumpfposts all fucking day

He'll be reincarnated as a Muslim in Briton and rape her to death.

Did you get her number OP?

He was an idiot but she manipulated him

Hope this bitch gets prosecuted

>retard dies by being a retard

Like pottery

we are incomplete without the anima

She should be fucking rewarded.
No one THAT FUCKING DUMB SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO REPRODUCE

beta whiteknights and roasties unite

>And he probably, won't forgive her, ever.
That doesn't make any sense. What's the point of reincarnation if you never move on? Are there only so many souls so god has to recycle?

I own a driving school in CA and once had a woman tell me her husband killed himself as an excuse to get out of paying a $40 cancellation fee for a missed lesson.. a few months later I went to pick the student up for their final lesson and the husband was standing in the doorway, I recognized him because he signed the student up initially

>defending a retard
Killing yourself for some chick is the ULTIMATE BETA MOVE
>implying I'm a bitch
>implying I'm beta
You must be 18 to post here

>read the story
Why I was thinking they were niggers?
Was I wrong?

So what, he was beta and trusted a woman. Good riddance, evolutionary reject.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE, normies GET OUT

Anyone that is dumb enough to kill themseves for their girlfriend (reading comprehension kiddo) deserves no sympathy
Get rekt scrub
I'm off to more important threads
*fades away into the night