That's right goys and neckbeards.

vice.com/en_ca/article/the-friend-zone-isnt-a-thing-and-women-dont-owe-you-shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3zwmwv0z6I
wizchan.org/all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's true though ya beta orbiter

>Conservatives are the ones who are virgins

Why are those articles written by women no one wants to fuck anyway?

>be a beta cuck
>blame women for not wanting you
She's right.

>en_ca
go away proxy leaf

Haven't we seen these exact articles non-stop for the past 4 years? What's the point?

Not going to read the article but I agree with the title. If you're a bloke in the friend zone, you're there by choice, move on.

The whole friend zone stigma makes it awkward for me to have female friends.

I refuse to go into the friend zone. What exactly do women have to offer in a friendship? Gossip and back stabbing - no thanks.

They're not wrong
>vice
At least they know they're preaching to beta numales that will be unaffected by this statement

>women don't owe you shit

Yet this woman acts like men owe her emotional support and a shoulder to cry on. It's a two way street.

>friends

These articles serve as a green light to make women more callous towards men, thus further hijacking women's nurturing instinct so it can be directed towards the "other," i.e. LGBTQ, muslims, fugees etc.

Fertility rate isn't calculated by shags per capita. If you're having more kids, you're probably having less sex m8.

Clickbait is a thing though, and OP faggotry certainly is.

As well as sage'd replies.

And men don't owe you pigs shit either. No free meals, no free drinks, no emotional tampons, no help with physical labor, no attention

>tfw so beta, even the losers on Sup Forums make fun of me

>public access to my wallet and assets aren't a thing and i don't owe roasties shit

Smart women abuse dumb men

Why are men so fucking dumb? They smell the faintest smell of pussy and throw all their money and time at it

Are they masochistic? Is their brain damaged?

If ugly women gave me money and did chores for me, I'd abuse the dumb cubts all day

>I'd abuse the dumb cubts all day

It's not nice to take advantage of your mother, dude.

The friend zone is definitely a thing if you are manipulating someone by stringing them along into a potential relationship.

Actually the friend zone is the wrong word. Being an evil manipulative cunt of a person is more your speed.

I am not saying the guy isn't too blame for letting himself be manipulated by the potential promise of vagina. It's more to say that females shouldn't get a free pass for being royal cunts.

Also...

>Being friends with the opposite gender

Who in the world even does this?

This along with "white people stop stealing other culture and "if you're not pegged by your gf you're a fag in denial" make about 50% of vice contents.

>vice
A thread died for this

You'd feel like a bitch and move on.

Also Snapchat radicalized adam Lanza

As long as I don't owe women, idgaftbhf

>Being friends with the opposite gender
>Who in the world even does this?

Uhh.. most people? Are you autistic or something?

What people refer to now as the "friend zone" is not the original meaning of the phrase. It used to refer to men who were being used by a woman as a boyfriend, but she would refer to him only as her friend. She'd lean on him for any and all kind of support. She'd call him crying after Chad dumped her again. She'd make out with him, and tell him how good he'll be as a boyfriend...for someone else. If he started getting attention from another girl, then she'd start flirting with him openly, reigning him back in to keep his attention for herself.

It was an abusive mind game Stacys all over the world learned to play.

But people are stupid and started using the phrase anytime a girl wasn't romantically interested. Now it's lost all meaning, and SJWs get to set up whatever definition they want to tear down. Now we can't call out the shitty Stacy behavior with that word. We need a new one.

source?

But the friendzone is a thing... and women owe us thanks for building society, and the safest, best place to live in the history of humanity.

So, well, i guess that's that.

>be friends with female
>no stimulating conversation
>no shared interests
>only pretends to like things and have a puddle depth of knowledge on subjects they claim to LOVE
>whiny
>bitchy
>gossip
>back stabbing
>manipulating
>getting used as an emotional tampon
>etc etc

There's no reason whatsoever to be friends with a female unless you're getting pussy from them.

>Uhh.. most people?

Most what? Kids? No grown man should be friends with a woman unless it is perhaps your buddies wife or girlfriend or maybe a family members wife. Those are exceptions but you still generally wouldn't hang out with them in a singular fashion

>Millenials

Jesus.... No wonder you guys are fucked up.

>not attempting to befriend your coworkers
Guess how I know you're a nigger.
Not even directed at you, just the everlasting truth.

exactly

>be friends with a girl
>"do you want to go out?"
>"no i just like you as a friend"
>DUDE FRIENDZONED

How young are you that you're just now learning this?

That said, I don't doubt that this article spirals off into some retarded shit by the third paragraph.

>It was an abusive mind game Stacys all over the world learned to play.

This, try to rescue friend who get captured.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3zwmwv0z6I

Oh, which part of that building of society did you do? Oh you didn't do shit and you're riding the coat tails of greater men's accomplishments simply because you both have a penis? Great Hillary logic bruh.

oh man reading that brings back some painful memories of my teenage years where a girl did every one of those things to me. Eventually, after two years of the friend zone abyss she "realized what a great guy I was" and became my girlfriend. I thought I had won the prize, but it was a booby prize. I couldn't get away from her soon enough.

>Implying my IT office environment has female coworkers

wew lad. I thank christ also or else we would never be able to shoot the shit like we do

>Working around females
>Ever

I do my part. I've done far more than any woman has done.

>Denying a man's emotions and sentience
What's new? Feminism created the friendzone.

I don't have this problem because I have slept with most of my female friends

aaaaaand saaaaaaaaged.

ya, bitches don't owe you anything - even if you're married. But get divorced and the man will sure as hell owe and owe and owe.

Yeah being led on by a woman sucks. Hearing "let's just be friends" sucks.

But if you don't listen to the advice online from guys telling you to stop pining over a bitch who ISN'T INTO YOU, you can't be helped.

>romance is a lie
>there is only sex

>putting swears in article titles

We have reached a new low haven't we

This is 100% true, but men don't owe you friendship just because we wanted a romantic relationship.

I'll simply disregard your statement since you have provided no proof of either the work you've done or the lack of work your female straw man has done. You are nothing but a weak collectivist in better than an sjw, keep up with your flimsy identity politics though, as that seems to be all that you have shown to offer the world.

I always told them to fuck off, got enough friends already

>VICE

desu, I have only 1 closest female friend out of like 5 that I haven't got pussy at least twice (none from her yet)

VIRAL MARKETING IS AGAINST POSTED SITE RULES
EVEN ON THE MODS' DAY OFF

>a woman must have sex with whoever wants to fuck her
Yeah no. I'd rather girls to friendzone guys more often than not. The world is degenerate enough. Plus it gives men an incentive to become better:
>be degenerate
>get friendzoned
>stop smoking pot and go to the gym

I had a lot of female friends. Doesn't that perfectly fit the definition? We'd hang out and I'd buy her things, we were dating in all but title.

>What exactly do women have to offer in a friendship?
one million times this

>there are people dying in Syria and women are whining about having too many love-interests

She's not wrong.
Why a man would be "friends" with a woman while she's fucking another dude is beyond me.
That's like one step from full-out cuckoldry.
I'm not even a chad and I've never hung out with a chick that I didn't proceed to fuck.

>Why a man would be "friends" with a woman while she's fucking another dude is beyond me.

Only guys who do this are betas who think if they show how "great of a guy" they are the females will fuck them. Little do they know, they're being used.

Most people don't have a choice.
Just wondering why you're so concerned about not getting laid. It requires zero effort to shoot the shit with people as long as they are willing. It also requires zero effort to ignore the antisocial cunts you may come in contact with.
Y your butt is so hurting? Get a hobby.

I think y'all take obsession about fucking women a bit too far, don't you think? Why can't we be just normal human beings that like and hang out with each other without any sexual context, even if the female is attractive.

lol. arent they just lousy pieces of shit when you remove the vagina?

Literally the only thing I can agree on with feminists.
The Friendzone is a myth created by betas who think that the Trash woman they run after owes them shit because they pander to all of their wishes.

and yet women feel entitled to men doing them favours constantly just because they have a cunt between their legs

shouldn't surprise anyone though. is there one gender issue women aren't hypocritical about

truth

>Most people don't have a choice.

baloney. If you major in Human Resource Management then guess what, you're going to work with a bunch of cunts. If you're smart and go into a male-dominated field like IT, something which repulses women by its very nature, then you can easily avoid having to deal with cuntery

>2017
>Talking about the friend zone
I fucking hate normalfags.

No, I remember back when people started talking about the friendzone and ladder theory in the first place. Both of these uses are correct.

It doesn't matter if you're acting as a total cuddlebitch for the girl or not. If she "really likes you, just not in that way" then you're friendzoned. That's how it's always been used. The caricature of "guy who acts like her super best friend and watches movies together and lets her cry on her shoulder when her boyfriends dump her" is just an extreme example. The whole idea of friendzone is INDEPENDENT of how the guy being friendzoned behaves. If she put you in her box of friends instead of her box of potential mates, you're by definition friendzoned.

>le "first and second wave feminism were good!" maymay

These.

check this buddy out though

>Uhh
Shill detected.

Kek

Don't care how hot a girl is, if my penis is not getting serviced, a female is of no use to me.

Underrated

Preach.

> Not going to read the article but I agree with the title. If you're a bloke in the friend zone, you're there by choice, move on.

All relations are transactionnal and you that's why they must be fair.
The friendzone means you are giving the commitment of a boyfriend without retribution from her (intimacy and sex).
However if you are filling the duties of a boyfriend you deserve the advantages of one, girls know this really well.
That's why that when you are attracted to them and that they repeatedely sollicitate you to provide in multiple ways (being services and moral or material support) guys interpretate that as a test of their ability to commit in a relationship (ie: woman checks if the man has the capacities and ressources to be a long term partner).

Now we all agree that if the guy obtains nothing equivalent to his efforts in exchange after a certain amount of time he should leave and try his chance elsewhere, if not he is an idiot.
However that doesn't mean the girls who maintains these hopes and ambiguity in the first place to use betas (and sometimes during YEARS) are fundamentally immoral, especially today when all women are really conscious about their sexual power with all the clothes/make-up/social medias.

It's a bit like if you got scammed by a guy tomorrow, you maybe deserve it for being stupid but that doesn't mean the crook didn't do something morally condemnable.

So yes, women owe me shit the moment they sollicitate things multiple times from me.

Duh? 'Friend Zone' is a term used by nice guys teenagers who can't get laid, anyone using that term after leaving high school is someone to be avoided

Funny

>All relations are transactionnal and you that's why they must be fair.

What lollipop cock sucking sugar coated diamond unicorn rainbow farting candy land were you raised in? Life isn't fair.

aren't fundamentally immorals*

I estima my chances are slim.

she's basically right, though there are some proportionally rare cases where girls make guys hopes just to get free stuff or have a backup

can you put some AMA, BMJ fake citations on there plz?

>being platonic friends with a woman
>ever

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Men are entitled to release.

Period.

They may have taken our pubescent brides but they will never take away our right to release.

Why are women so butthurt at that word? It's a inside joke we men invented to laugh at each other and feel miserable, that, stupidly, some memers took into themselves to spout around irl. But women can't fucking hear it without going bonkers.

>I estima my chances are slim.

How? In a 20 feet wide hallway you'd have a 87.6% chance of making physical contact with a lady region of hers

I always thought the "friend zone" meant that a man wants romance/sex with a woman but she's not attracted to him, so he buzzes around her like a beta orbiter and she may or may not take advantage of him while never giving him romantic consideration.

This is something that objectively exists and happens all the time, idk how you can argue that it's "not a thing".

>your final destination
wizchan.org/all/

She's right, women don't owe you shit, but you don't owe shit to women as well.

I don't know what ladder theory is. But just because 'friend zone' has 'friend' in it, doesn't mean that just being friends with a girl makes the use of the phrase appropriate. In the usage I mentioned, Stacy isn't being a 'friend' to you at all, she's using you. If a girl isn't romantically interested in you, but isn't shitting on you like a Stacy, then that's just being 'friends'.

Of course the friend zone is a thing.
She's offended because she thinks men should want to be friends with a women because of their wit, insight and intelligence, because they're just good company. Mostly, they're not, just how things are.
If she had said that it's retarded and annoying for a man to hang around a women hoping for a sympathy fuck, fair enough, but she sand in her vag and makes it into a social justice issue. Because she is a woman, and lacks wit, insight and intelligence.

>people who believe in sex after marriage
shocking user

fpbp

>ignoring the manipulative nature of women

Its like you redditors want to be cucks

It's a question of morality, not reality, reality is full of immorality that doesn't mean we shouldn't thrive to have a more moral society.
I hate niggers not because they are black and stupid, I hate them because they act with little to no moral.

but we can do do our best to keep society civilized by upholding each other's expectations of decency in our interpersonal relationship. Well, unless you're a nigger, which is kind of why a lot of people don't want them here.

>I always thought the "friend zone" meant that a man wants romance/sex with a woman but she's not attracted to him, so he buzzes around her like a beta orbiter and she may or may not take advantage of him while never giving him romantic consideration.
>This is something that objectively exists and happens all the time, idk how you can argue that it's "not a thing".
I wouldn't argue that is a thing. Probably we've all done it at one time or another. It's just that, and less face it, some women will play with guys feelings and lead them on to do things for them. Drive, paint and hangout. I wouldn't expect the girl to pay him back with sex.

But at the very least explain that she has no feelings and shouldn't play the guy a long.