STREAM LINKS:

HOSTED:
youtube.com/watch?v=xsZSXav4wI8

TECHNICAL:
youtube.com/watch?v=xfNO571C7Ko

LAUNCH SCHEDULED FOR A 6:27 PM EST WINDOW

AMERICA FUCK YEAH!

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/FastFeatures/Barack-Obama-Solyndra-Scandal-Green-Energy/2015/01/29/id/621537/
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
msn.com/en-us/money/markets/bezos-rises-to-become-worlds-second-richest-with-amazon-surge/ar-BBz1FS4?OCID=ansmsnnews11
youtube.com/watch?v=qzTZ76vhnKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WEW LAD I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED THE CATALOG FIRST

YOU'RE A VIRGIN AND SHOULD KILL YOURSELF :)

RUDE

Clarke's law is in favor for the future having FTL travel.

REMINDER that, just like sea exploration, space exploration is mistake too, and

Ok, the same rocket, but is it the same engine?

(You)

The stars are the ubermensch's destiny. Enjoy living on planet mudslime.

IF THIS WORKS WE ALL GET A QT MARS GF

>and...

dont worry, we'll leave u in argentina. u wont have to worry about all that space stuff

Yes. The engines are the most durable part and are refired many times prior to launch.

kek.

Earth is the nest. the ubermensch will reap all the planets beyond.

No, right now SpaceX is claiming the reuse will allow about a 33% cost reduction, so $40 million for a 20 ton payload. Which would already make it the cheapest launch system in the world by a wide margin.

Within the next year they would try to expand into the Falcon Heavy system, which if it can be similarly reused will be able to launch 70 tons for $60 million, which is really significant when you remember there's no launch system in the world today that can put more than 25 tons into orbit and this piece of shit costs $435 million.

Mars bitches...

10 years now we're going to have to deal with headlines like first woman on mars and first black person on mars.

it's going to be a total SJW fest.

thanks for killing the mood

Argentina can't even into space

u got it pal
just make sure to take all ur (((industry))) and (((trade))) with you, so we can keep our green earth while you guys go live in steel cages in the middle of EVERLASTING NOTHING

>10 ways white men are ruining space and why we need more space diversity

nah jews love the planet, theyre going to be waiting for their messiah or apocalypse or whatever.

Death to private enterprises in space. Governments have only authority out there.

There will be absolute freedom in space. Niggers will never surpass the mental filter of space

2d stage reuse when?

>why people of color shouldn't go through the normal astronaut training

That said, the Falcon's reuse system is hacky and primitive, since it's the first of its kind at that scale and the Falcon was originally a conventional disposable rocket.

In 2020, Blue Origin expects to launch the New Glenn, a 45 ton capacity rocket built from the ground up for gas-and-go reuse. If it works as well as intended and builds a reputation, it could cost $10 million to launch, or even less than $1 million. They have less pedigree than SpaceX right now but they are trying to leapfrog them - they have a smallish rocket that can't truly reach orbit but it can go 100 milesup, then come back and make a perfect, gently landing and be immediately ready to fly again, and they believe they can simply scale this design up to a true launch system.

>Fucking whites with their spaceships in the middle of EVERLASTING NOTHING

>I'm better off here on this ball of dirt in the middle of EVERLASTING NOTHING

yep, we're all happy then

I thought Jews hate the earth because Earth was cursed and the Messiah's appearance marks the destruction of the earth?

No
Its all fun and games until money are at stake

If there are people up there there will be people who deserve it regardless

>A FUCKING FEATHER

Earth is flat you idiots.

The sun is only 5000 miles up and 20 miles in diameter. I was told this by a very credible American from the Bible Belt.

And last but not least, Elon's glorious Space Dick. The Interplanetary Transport System. The largest rocket ever made, finally, for the first time in half a century, surpassing the glory of the moon-landing Saturn V.

It can fly 300, 400, even 550 ton payloads wherever you want, orbit, the moon, Mars. Any average Joe with half a million dollars for a ticket can ride it anywhere the sun shines.

Elon wants to have it ready by 2022. There's no fucking way it'll be ready for 2022. But if the design is sound, the solar system will be our bitch by the 2030s.

Hopefully they canned that nigress that didnt know shit

Is this the Anglo superiority thread?

New Glenn will shit on Falcon Heavy
ITS will shit on New Glenn

yes

"Ay yo hol up earf is flat nahmeen" - t. nigger

THICC

>this Reddit-tier Elon Musk worship
Literally consider suicide. Elon Musk is a cuck who only makes money by taking from the government, which is itself stupid enough to fund his wasteful projects. Fanboys like you will worship him like a God for being a parasite on space exploration.

kek u really are this dumb champ
the jews will be ALL IN in this shit

what you think space will be like
>strange wonderful alien races and planets, lebensraum, colonies orbiting far away stars, cool plasma guns

what space will actually be like
>jew enterprising cutting sweet deals with Elon's cargo ships, bringing rare metals BACK INTO EARTH, building more smartphones and technoloshit for cheaper, driving prices and wages ever down, keeping the machine in motion

this is a fact
this is unarguable
this is EXACTLY was happened thanks to sea exploration
u didn't get a wonderful world just because there was more room and more resources
u just destroyed the magic and wonder of the ancients
u just closed the map and got shiny useless shit for cheaper
which is where we are today, and where we'll be when we're in space

What is the flat earther theory as to why the ocean doesn't spill out and empty over time?

>b-but muh diversity!

>again with the sea exploration shitposts

I bet you go blame everything like Trump getting elected on sea exploration.

newsmax.com/FastFeatures/Barack-Obama-Solyndra-Scandal-Green-Energy/2015/01/29/id/621537/

oy veyyyyyy

How the fuck is the government wasting money on SpaceX by paying them considerably less money to launch the same size payloads than they would pay to Russia or ULA?

NASA has their own megaproject, this monstrosity, that by their own best estimates will cost $2 BILLION to launch one 70 ton payload

By the time it's ready, there may be not one but two different private rocket companies that could launch the exact same payload for 1/20th of the cost. Why does Boeing deserve the money more than them?

i despise Musk suckling at the teat as well

however Spacex has done more for spaceflight technology than any other entity in the last 20 years

NASA is now only good at killing astronauts and global waming data fakery. and it's not for lack of money. They should be permanently disbanded just for the fact they allowed US manned launch capabilities to evaporate

(((Elon Musk)))

>empty over time
Because it rains duh

HAPPENING

ITS LIVE ITSL IVE

BO is a meme.

>BO - Est. 2000 / At least 500 million in funding from Bezos, still using a glorified Grasshopper / 600 Employees
>SpaceX - Est. 2002 / 200 million in funding from Musk, launching FH this year. / 5000 Employees.

It will take several years for Bezos to build up the necessary manufacturing base, forget about hiring people. Assuming Bezos doesn't pull a, "It was a just a meme idea."

At the end of the day, Bezos is still pushing the stupid ass space tourism idea. His capsule is proof of that, and it's why I honestly believe he'll never get enough manpower for his company.

>still believing in the spacial jew

space flight is bullshit and you are a kike dick sucker if you think its real

youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t

youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t

shit don't work in a vacuum

Bezos is a fucking loser. I hope he goes down with the ship.

The New Shepard is a toy but it's a very impressive toy, it's VTVL system is more advanced than SpaceX's.

*If* it can be scaled up they'll have an incredible product right out of the gate. It's a big if, but they're not vaporware

don't be ridiculous. I blame Trump getting elected on the East-West schism

YEEE BOYYYY

Wonder if this'll boost the stock.

msn.com/en-us/money/markets/bezos-rises-to-become-worlds-second-richest-with-amazon-surge/ar-BBz1FS4?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Jeff Bezos has more money to throw around than Elon Musk.

Stop ruining a good thread with your retarded nonsense, go make another thread

>watch the rocket go up from my window in Orlando
>IT'S ALL BULL SHIT! IT'S ONLY FOR SHOW FOR THE REASONS THAT FIT MY CONSPIRACY THEORY!

Fuck off schizo.

God uses a bunch of tunes to suck it up with a straw.

Did this dumb nigger account for the fact that rockets carry their own oxidant?

Or with a piece of curved glass and a mirror you could look at the International Space Station RIGHT FUCKING NOW?

I don't know about this. Musk can still take spacex public of he wants. That's billions of dollars. Plus spacex nasa contacts are extensive.

SpaceX is a real company with a real business model right now

Blue Origin is a rich hobbyist's plaything.

Aforementioned rich hobbyist is REALLY fucking rich though, so more power to him. It's nice to think that every time anyone buys something from Amazon a fraction of a cent goes towards space exploration.

wtf my noggin is joggin now

Which stream should I watch?

Both of course

Its live fuckers

technical, hosted is buzzfeed style moderated cancer

for real.

Yeah, but hosted has hype from all of the people in the background.

>PROOF Thrust is not possible in a Vacuum - Flat Earth

>this entire video

Bump get in here niggers

Wtf things dont oxidize to combust in space????

If only rocket fuel had oxygen in it. Like imagine if rocket fuel was liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen.

T- 10 MIN

LETS GOOO

Dream on, mars man

This is the future right here lads. I know a lot of people call Musk a fraud but I completely disagree, he is doing what virtually no-one else with lots of money can be bothered to do.

We live in an era of fraud unfortunately, but Elon Musk is not one of the fraudsters (you'll find them in government, any government, and on Wall Street or any another "financial district") - his ideas and ventures should be embraced, not shunned.

Dream on, mars man

Dream on, Mars man

DREAM ON, MARS MAN

AB SO LUTELY

DREAM ON, MARS MAN.

DREAM ON, MARS MAN

Dream on mars man

DREAM ON, MARS MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=qzTZ76vhnKk

dream on, mars man

Kill yourself. None of you will see a human step on Mars in your lifetime.

t. jamal

5 minutes now.
Please explode. PLEASE!

This shit makes me hard