>the Orlando night club shooting was staged

Is there any tragedy you fags don't think was staged

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
911review.com/precedent/century/tonkin.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA
lmgtfy.com/?q=Apollo 11 telemetry tapes
indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The world is a stage. Most events are staged. I think we went to the moon, though

Your birth

Why are you using the word "staged" so loosely?

the ones that don't validate our presence in the M.E. or have other political attachments.

Life is staged

I'm convinced my life is the Truman show

where they all done because of money?

then you are a fucking dumbass

>different shadows meaning more than one light source
>wires seen holding them up while on the moon
>reflection of stadium lights in their visors
>zero imprint from the lander when a (((space boot print))) is heavy enough to make one
>all telemetry data destroyed

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
etc etc etc etc etc it goes on and on and on

>all telemetry data destroyed
sauce or I call bullshit, not watching your fuckumentary

WATCH IT, OP

>OP thinks building can collapse at free fall speed after getting hit with airplanes
>Hasn't seen a single photo of a dead kid at Sandy Hook
>believes the obviously staged situation in boston
>probably sucked cock at the orlando night club himself

Are you serious, the ground behind those rocks is not level, it produces the efffect of shadows going in different directions.

One thing to consider a building that tall had never been hit buy such a large vehicle moving at such high speeds, we dont know the damage that can do to a steel frame structure.

No.

I used to feel like that until I realised I wasn't doing anything worth watching.

WW2's loss...but the holohoax was staged.

But we know what jet fuel can do to steel frame.

The holocaust

the boot print was a jew?

The titanic. That was a bomb.

Your birth

Duh. These were nigger tier psyOPs on purpose. They want to isolate the thinkers from the herd of sheep.

H A Hahahah

:^)

>Sup Forums is one person

Come on, if you're going to bait at least make it good.

Since we have a thread open.

>Government officials probably knew about 9/11 and let it happen
>Sandy Hook was bull shit, and still is to this day
>Boston was legit
>Orlando was legit
>Moon landing was real
>Holocaust was fake

The death of Dragonzord...
Always remembered, never forgotten...

The moom has a lot of helium why doesn't it float away, explain that Scitards.

HahahHHHHaaa

>the Orlando night club shooting

>tragedy

Maybe America wasn't on the moon, but Germany sure was!

"All the world's a stage, Andallthe men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts"-- William Shakespeare

Also this.

These faggots by the thousand call for "more refugees." Then they got shot up in their safe space by a refugee. The only tragedy here is that these faggots didn't learn.

What hit the building is irrelevant.

>top floors of a building crashing through lower floors of a building
>top floors of a building in free fall through nothing
>same amount of time
Thats not how gravity works, not to mention no other buildings ever collapsed from top floor fires.

>The only tragedy here is that these faggots didn't learn.
unfortunately neither did we. i was calling for a campaign to turn homos ultra-pro 2nd amendment, anti-rapfugee. no one listened(pic related)

But it wasnt just a fire, the fact that high winds can damage the structure of a building, imagine what 200 tons travelling at 500km/h can do.

It would weaken the those floors and then the weight of those floors collapsing could have caused a domino effect causing the structure to fall like that. Im just trying to speculate.

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Orlando was real, but most of the fags there were shot by the police

Sandy Hook was fake, just look into it

9/11 WC7 remains a mystery, among plenty of other things that happened that day, like the impact hole in the Pentagon, no plane debris, large insurance policy taken shortly before the towers were collapsed into their own footprint

Boston bombing, I don't know.

But if you think the intelligence services are psychotic and devious enough to pull that shit just to get more funding and keep their jobs, you're delusional.

There have been proven cases of historical false-flagging, Gulf of Tonkin being the most flagrant example

War is a racket and people have economic reasons to start them. Do you think they will wait for casus belis to present themselves?

911review.com/precedent/century/tonkin.html

everytime

>Pearl Habour was allowed to happen gov new in advance
>Moon landing was real
>Lockerbe was to cover CIA drug trafficking
>TWA800 was shot down accidentally by the Navy and was covered up
>9/11 real disaster perpetrated by mossad/CIA through the saudis in order to destroy iraq/iran
>Boston was legit
>Orlando was legit
>Sandy hook was an attempt to pass stronger gun control and was also fake
How'd I do Sup Forums?

My newphew was Adam Lanza, I'm telling you it's a hoax.

>boston bombing was staged
this isn't really a popular opinion though people do think so
>9/11
obviously staged (building 7)
>sandy hoax
probably staged
>Orlando
probably real but I wouldn't be surprised if it were staged

Here's a hint that a tragedy was staged. What is the media doing? If they're pushing a narrative in connection, believe the opposite until you have solid evidence. So you can be pretty certain that 9/11 was staged (support war narrative), that the FBI Waco slaughter was real (well he was a pedo right and had guns!), that Orlando was real (media narrative was deflection from Islam), etc.

The media simply is a CIA propaganda tool, nothing more.

>Adam Lanza
youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA

have you heard this yet bra

>moon landing

Why are Americans so brainwashed about this? The only way this would have been possible at the time is if the USA had much more advanced technology at its disposal than what was officially known. There is no way they could have pulled it off with was available at the time.

>if the USA had much more advanced technology at its disposal than what was officially known
They recovered an alien craft from Roswell.

Governments hiding advanced tech?
Thats unheard of

>There is no way they could have pulled it off with was available at the time.
math was available.metal. jetfuel.people stupid enough to get on a rocket.what was missing?

Of course. That's how progress works.

Black projects and tech are always 20 years ahead of what is officially known.

This it was a group of people crazy enough to strap themselves to an exploding cylinder and smart enough to do it right.

Damn

The Orlando shooter wasn't a refugee

this post is staged
your life is staged
repent and humble yourself before our LORD

>Implying they didn't just teleport man to the moon
look into camp Hero man the CIA was supposedly playing with mind control devices time travel and teleportation there in the 60's

The Holocaust, because it didn't happen at all.

The first two were staged, the Boston and Orlado weren't.

They can also create earthquakes by setting off nukes deep underwater

The OKC bombing was also faked

son of an immigrant(or refugee). still a muzzy

>>/pol thinks 9/11 was staged
REAL
>>Sandy Hook Was staged
STAGED
>>the boston bombing was staged
REAL
>>the Orlando night club shooting was staged
REAL

The fall of Rhodesia

Why was Boston bombings staged? What's the reasoning behind this?

OP BTFO!! SUPER MALE VITALITY!!! MAGAAAAAA

fuel for re-entry
protection against space radiation
know-how
piloting a space craft by hand to the moon and back is not as easy as you'd think, if it was done today, no human would be entrusted with that flight path, it would be a computer doing it all the way

the whole official story is bullshit because it doesn't make sense from a technological perspective

If the Americans had the tech to send people to the Moon and back in the 60's, why are modern space programs, which have exponentially more knowledge and resources, having such difficult problems replicating it?

anything reported on is staged.

anything we dont know about isnt staged.

its pretty simple. the media controls everything.

Staged by Fat acception groups, to keep fats away from exercise and punish the fits.

This. Right here.

/thread.

9/11 fake airplane victims look scary as fuck in their pics.

>shadows

Holy fuck you do realize the angle of the ground farther away is going to be les steep, right?

You observe this effect pretty much any day outside. Of course Shadows in the distance are not going to have the same angle to the perception of your eye than Shadows closer.

>wires
>reflections of studio lighta

Give me a photo I'm not watching an hour-long documentary.

>lander imprint

Do you see the imprint a chair leaves on a carpet when the chair is where the imprint is?

>exponentially more resources

Space programs have less funding as a % of GDP than they did in the 1960s. They do not have more resources today than the 60s even though they should.

I do not have any expertise in this field and I am not sure if I believe the moon landing myself. Maybe i just fell for the nasa is under funded meme.

ok user ill play
>fuel for re-entry
couldnt u just come in at an angle to pierce the atmosphere? comets do it sometimes
>protection against space radiation
this is prob your best point.ive read some about it being unfeasible
>know-how
?lol
>piloting a space craft by hand to the moon and back is not as easy as you'd think, if it was done today, no human would be entrusted with that flight path, it would be a computer doing it all the way
it was done by hand and mind by our smartest peoplz
>the whole official story is bullshit because it doesn't make sense from a technological perspective
?
>If the Americans had the tech to send people to the Moon and back in the 60's, why are modern space programs, which have exponentially more knowledge and resources, having such difficult problems replicating it?
the line is their is no reason to go to the moon. we could easily get to mars buy no one wants to pay for it

The titanic was the Jews. Ice (((berg))). Think about it.

> 9/11 - Inside job: buildings too expensive. Money to be made. Let's just drone this shit down.

> Moon landing: real, but video feed fucking fake. Maybe they captured something they couldn't show? I don't know.

> Sandy hooks - have no clue

>their
There. I hate to be a spelling nazi but this is Sup Forums.

You are right, there is no reason to go to the moon and never was.
The Masonic astronauts went into orbit but never left orbit. The Russians were the first into orbit, they were also the first to plant the laser reflectors on the moon with robotic lunar landers. The US and Russia have been joined at the hip since Lend Lease through global deep state apparatus which is really just the Vatican-Jesuit-Masonic empire, and the entire cold war was a fraud used to beat up any remaining straggler rogue states after the Vatican's second world war. We have essentially had a one world government since the 1950's. They have left a few rogue states because they come in handy for new age psyops like best Korea for example.

This

>Sup Forums hates women
>Sup Forums hates blacks
>Sup Forums loves hitler and is full of nazi's

Some people believe some shit and others don't. This board actually has differing views unlike fucking leddit

Which is why I love it so much, one of the last true places the original ideas that made the Internet great exist.

>9/11
There's the smart truther and the dumb truther.

The smart one rest on laurels that it was either a terrorist attack that was allowed to happen and that it may or may not have been supplemented with controlled explosions but that such supplements may not have been necessary, even for Building 7.

The dumb one does not understand physics or metallurgy and spouts memes.

>Sandy Hook
The more credible conspiracy theory is that a small scale counter shill operation went on to make gun rights activists look like paranoid assholes which was a bandwagon later hopped on by jokesters and that no one who claims Sandy Hook was fake actually believes it.

To believe Sandy "Hoax" is to welcome lowering the guard against tyranny because apparently The Illuminati's run by dr. Doofenshmirtz.

It could have been as simple as a CIA brainwashed plant who actually killed a couple dozen kids with an orchestrated narrative that he bought the gun at a gun show.

But no that would make too much sense.

No it was totally hundreds if not thousands of Crisis actors at a school that may or may not have existed with some autistic boy actor with the narrative that the guns were actually but by his mother at a FFL dealer.

And then the evil Illuminati which did this in order to push for gun control couldn't even get fucking Universal background checks. Maybe they could have if they just so much as change the narrative that Adam Lanza bought the gun at a gun show but they were too fucking stupid to do that apparently.

If Sandy “Hoax“ is real, shut down Sup Forums, our services are no longer needed. The powers-that-be will never achieve tyranny because they are too inept.

Or maybe some fucking sociopath autist actually did kill those kids and maybe not every single mass shooting is staged and that in a country with 300 million people one of them's going to do some crazy shit.

it takes a lot less fuel to leave the gravitational pull of the moon compared to the earth

did you see their suits in regards to the radiation claims?

Nothing is staged. Everything is a sea of conflicting truth. That is reality.

There is this simply FANTASTIC new thingamajig you must try called "Google"

lmgtfy.com/?q=Apollo 11 telemetry tapes

Your birth

>tragedy
>exists

pick 1 faggot. i suppose you think causality exists too?

I don't think any of those were staged. I don't think any tragedies were staged.

I mean except the holohoax, obviously.

>Is there any tragedy you fags don't think was staged

White genocide.

>fuel for re-entry
You don't need it? Gravity pretty much takes it over.
>protection against space radiation
Because anti radiation measures didn't exist in the late 60?
>know-how
>piloting a space craft by hand to the moon and back is not as easy as you'd think, if it was done today, no human would be entrusted with that flight path, it would be a computer doing it all the way
They didn't just give a guy a joy stick and say eyeball it. They were doing careful manual adjustments in accordance with instructions based on calculations that were prepared years prior.
>the whole official story is bullshit because it doesn't make sense from a technological perspective
>If the Americans had the tech to send people to the Moon and back in the 60's, why are modern space programs, which have exponentially more knowledge and resources, having such difficult problems replicating it?

This implies that there's attempts to actually replicate.

No one's trying to go to the Moon anymore, certainty not NASA, that's why.

What's the point anymore, we've already been there. There is no additional benefit to landing a person on the moon again from the perspective of the United States.

The only possible incentive would be Moon visiting tourism but that's not exactly a guaranteed market in the current economy.

I mean we don't even use the Concorde Jets anymore because those were too expensive to maintain when compared to the lack of consumers. Only so many people were willing to spend 20 times more than economy class on a 747 just so they could shave a few hours off an InterContinental flight.

>smouldering office fire turns a concrete and steel skyscraper into dust - such fine dust that 40% of victims were never identified, even through DNA testing of scraps in test tubes
>this pulverisation happens completely symmetrically
>it pulversises 110 stories in 10-15 seconds
>this happens for the first and only time in history
>not once
>not twice
>but three times
>all in the same place
>on the same day

Tell me again how I'm a retard who knows nothing about physics?

Savage as fuck.

Have you ever jammed a pencil into your eye before? Why not do it? If you've never done it before you don't know what will happen.

>wasn't doing anything worth watching.
So just like 99% of reality shows then?

Yep. He was still a muzzie, and funny enough he was probably less indoctrinated than your average "refugee." Those fags got what they asked for.

Shit...

Would you like to take visual perspective into account. Same shit happens here on planet earth.

Yeah guys! Tragedy! They were just super lucky the CEO of Disney and his family were there to save everyone!

The Titanic was an insurance job on The Olympia and possibly a covert assassination of an opponent of the Fed, gone wrong.

Golden leaf!!!

What? Thats a really shit comparison, people have had shit pushed into their eyea before it doesn't bode well for you if it happens, I've never heard of a large plane hitting a tall building at such high speeds, how the building reacted was entirely new due to the circumstances of the crash.

F L A T E A R T H
L
A
T

E
A
R
T
H

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE

LEFTIST ORGANIZATION RUN BY TWO JEWS TO ASTROTURF TRUMP RESISTANCE

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/

THIS ONE FAGGOT

I like how the hollow, carbon fibre wings slice perfectly through steel and concrete.

>Hur dur, I can't believe people used to be stupid enough to believe the Earth is flat
>OMG people used to be so dumb they thought Adam and Eve and the talking snake actually existed

It's impossible to have evolved much in the time since then. Most people are still retards who believe whatever crazy shit they're told.

The modern skull houses a Stone Age brain.