"WEAR A HIJAB TONIGHT"

aight pol this is fucking absurd

just got an email a bit ago from my dorm telling us about a program where you can wear a hijab and learn about "what it's like to...walk in a Muslim women's shoes" in honor of fucking WORLD HIJAB DAY (lmfao)

are they fucking serious? why would I want to know about what it's like to have clothing forced on me by an authoritarian religion? how can you possibly explain why this shit isn't a "symbol of oppression and segregation"? isn't that the reason it fucking exists in the first place?

should I go to this thing and try to redpill people?

Other urls found in this thread:

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds like a good way to understand the unique problems muslim women go through, what a great idea

>counteract some of the controversies surrounding why Muslim women choose to wear the hijab
>choose

you should got to this thing and try to film it

tell them you want to document the experience for a blog or some shit then play along and upload it to the tubes so we can see a liberal indoctrination program in action

Cover yourself user and tread carefully in their midst

then poo on the free scarf like jebs guac bowl

>what it's like to have clothing forced on me by an authoritarian religion

If you could walk around naked comfortably, would you do it?

It's not much different for them, a lot of muslim women believe women should wear the hijab

kek commands it

why would someone need to wear a headscarf to understand that Islam is literally the worst possible scenario for women? if you shit on a plate in front of me and then say I can't really understand what eating shit is like until I actually do it, am I not allowed to still be repulsed by the entire concept?

>am I not allowed to still be repulsed by the entire concept?

not if it stands in the way of our entertainment

get ready OP you have a enriching experience to record

>a lot of muslim women believe women should wear the hijab

And?

A lot of Christians believe fucking another dude in the ass should be illegal but western societies aren't organized around that principle because we believe that where gunstock your dick is no one's business. We also believe that being forced to wear a specific item of clothing which historically has represented submission of women to men is probably retarded.

Freedom shouldn't be culturally relative.

>For many people, the hijab is a symbol of oppression and segregation
> Let's all wear hijabs

How does this even remotely make sense?

ITT Feminists

>Islam is literally the worst possible scenario for women

The worst scenario for women(and men) is women having as much power as men or even more.

Yeah, the point was that it's often not forced. I meant nothing more than that.

Also, you should probably not be so sure about that "we".

Go there and tell them it's not true islam unless they're in the Niqab or the Burka.

Then tell them that if they don't change they will kill them.

Then tell them that if all the women don't put on the Niqab or the Burka you will blow the place up.

Explain you're just trying to foster religious tolerance and understanding. To know what it's like to walk in a Muslim man's shoes and why Muslim men choose to follow Islam.

the problem is that in many places it is forced

you can say that women in the UK are choosing to wear a ninja mask but can you say the same for a woman in Iran or Afghanistan?

in too many cases nobody can say weather a woman is doing it by choice because she will still be beheaded if she doesn't

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to preach the good morals of the quran such as
>fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers

Yeah, I am aware of this.

yeah but dude think about all the "controversies" that are gonna be solved by me wearing a hijab. like for instance I have the controversial opinion that religious authoritarianism is bad but according to this email boy am I just some misguided western white guy, haha xd

> you should probably not be so sure about that "we".

in what sense? like, "don't use we to refer to the west"? or a "where do you think you are" kind of sense?

Sounds like a perfect excuse to treat everyone like the do in Saudi Arabia, don't see this not working.. Religion of Peace and all, nothing says peace like a brick to the head thumbsup.jpg

Ideally Christians will realize that muslims are right and work to impose a christianized version of sharia. Only anti-theists and feminists will recoil at the thought of women being tricked into modesty and being put into their place.

PRAISE KEK!!!

>We also believe that being forced to wear a specific item of clothing which historically has represented submission of women to men is probably retarded.

Western societies are not a coherent hivemind and include muslim communities too. I don't believe it's "retarded" to enforce a symbol of submission and modesty on women for example. I think it's pretty effective.

It's retarded to be a feminist and wear an hijab, though. That isn't very bright of them.

tits or gtfo

Throw acid on them and give them the real muslim woman feel.

So are they going to let you stone women for speaking out of turn?
I mean muslim women go through that all the time.

Eureka!

That's why muslim women wear an hijab or burka!

To protect from acid attacks!

Isn't this cultural appropriation? :^)

b-but muh human rights

b-but it's so oppressive

>"what it's like to...walk in a Muslim women's shoes"
Looking forward to try foot binding once they get over the Muslim fad and onto even more degenerate religions.

Buy lice
some sites sell the dried eggs , you just need to spray them with water

then sneak in and spread that shit all over the place , bonus points if they have a big storage with all the scarfs and you manage to get in there

only got like a half hour before the thing starts, lol

probably won't be able to acquire live or live eggs in that time lol

>free scarf in bold red letters
kek

Is that from Dalhousie University?

I won't say which school it is but I will say it's not that, and it's not in canada, either (t. my flag). It's a school in the Northeast US.

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE
LEFTIST ORGANIZATION RUN BY TWO JEWS TO ASTROTURF TRUMP RESISTANCE

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/

THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL WORKING TOGETHER

besides the obvious fact that all feminists are useful idiots...

I think the reason that this absurd shit like feminists constantly defending islam and saying shit like its the feminist religion comes from a mindset where, the woman is so free and uninhibited that she chooses whatever she pleases, but on her most animal level she realizes what she wants is to submit to the dominion of another

I mean think about it, most of the modern feminist arguments are just bullshit trying to talk their way out of taking responsibility for their actions, i.e. all the slut shit and rape culture, etc

they complain about double standards all the time, but only when it suits them, they never look to have to deal with the double standards men do

have their cake and eat it too

this is why you don't give them even an inch