youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsZSXav4wI8
youtu.be/xsZSXav4wI8
nypost.com/2017/03/27/students-told-to-write-911-essay-from-terrorists-viewpoint/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO~!

ᵃʷᵒᵒ

Death to the """""""""""""""""Freedom""""""""""""""""" Caucus.

/ptg/ I have a question for you?

Who do you think is in President Trumps ear as far as the Freedom Caucus is concerned? Trump has had such good instincts about so many things, but he is wrong if he thinks what the Freedom Caucus did was bad. If anything, they may have saved him from losing in 2020.

Personally I know Jim Jordan (I'm also an Ohioan GenX'r and wrestled in the same tournaments Jim did, but not against him- different weight class) and President Trump is wrong if he thinks that bashing Jordan is a good idea. My thought is this- is Trump does not have Jordan's support in 2020 he will not win the rural Ohio vote, he will lose Ohio, and he will lose the Presidency. I do not want that to happen. As such I'm concerned about who is advising Trump. I'm sure he's not able to look deeply into every item.

MAGA

>Trump is about to BTFO niggers

I miss the election. Now all we get is muh russia.

What's this about Dems voting for Gorsuch? Will McConnell not have to go nuclear?

A fucking woo.

burgerbros, I have this cousin who lives in NYC and owns a cab company.

He has sports cars, condos, mansions, money and lots of women. They call him the Janitor.

He's basically living the American dream and wants me to come, and honestly life is kinda tough for me since I still have PTSD from the war.

Should I?

Are we going to be getting a tweet thanking the two democrats for agreeing to vote for Gorsuch?

JJIDF

Obama's cousins on suicide watch

DISAVOW le speaker MEOW!

Can one of you Trump memers explain to me why Trump thinks it is necessary to increase the USA defence budget by 50 billion?

All I hear in our media is >appeasing industry lobbyists

>JJIDF
Definite possibility

What does it say about poll that these thread still get hundreds of replies?

Bomb their home country too. Sweden needs to die.

Can you drive poorly on the sidewalks?

wait. was he confirmed yet?

MAKE SPACE GREAT AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=xsZSXav4wI8

T-MINUS FIFTEEN MINUTES

what's malik's endgame?

he's a hardcore islamist who hates jews

But The Rock hates Drumpf.

Why do you Stumpfkins constantly Brumpf yourselves in every Grumpf?

So this is the power of Zrumpf... sad!

I live in Ohio and I've never heard of Jim Jordan

>when Jim Jordan speaks, Ohio listens
Kek, is he the new Mark Cuban?

peace through strength you fucking idiot. when u are the biggest dog in the yard, the other dogs dont mess with u

6:27 pm launch time
Broadcast started
15 minutes to go.

youtu.be/xsZSXav4wI8

by april 7

democrat turds delayed the vote by a week

Anything new on the Nunes situation?

Is he going to call you to go bowling?

Our military atrophied under Obama. As of right now we couldn't fight out way out of a wet paper bag, it needs to be modernized.

>poll

It's fucking Kushner.

That fucking kike is trying to jettison the libertarian wing of the GOP, the last component of the GOP which is semi-critical of Israel.

Fucking called it from day one. 2nd Civil War fought between libertarians and Jewish fascists and their orange puppet.

>Freedom Caucus has never done anything wrong
They were literally /ourcaucus/
>Trump has never done anything wrong
the most /ourguy/ to run for president in our lifetimes
>They're not at each other's throats
WHAT DO

>necessary to increase the USA defence budget by 50 billion

Defense sequester cut the hell out of it. We have strength levels in some areas matching what we had in the 1930's before WWII. Insanely low.

Obama gutted it, Trump is fixing.

They're trying to filisbuster but two dems bent the knee and said that they are going to vote for him. Just 5 more.

>I live in Ohio and I've never heard of Jim Jordan

so_sad.webm

why is everyone online making a big deal out of the fact that russia was paying shills during the election? everyone was paying shills during the election. i don't get it, it just doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

REINCE PRIEBUS
Isn't it obvious to everyone? He's Paul Ryans BFF for fuck's sakes. Why does Trump trust this snake?

Sup , niko bellic

You are already the biggest dog? You spend more than the next 7 nations combined. Why does Trump want to increase it further?

The US military is in a bad way. It was neglected big league in the BHO years and it was already depleted from supremely retarded useless wars in Dubya's era. We have to rebuild it.

Plus, a bitching military is the best deterrent going.

Keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer.

OY VEY DON'T FORGET 9/11 GOYIM

nypost.com/2017/03/27/students-told-to-write-911-essay-from-terrorists-viewpoint/

>how do you do, fellow niggers?

Cuban is a manlet compared to BigJim

Is Planned Parenthood finally defunded? Have we finally gotten a win since the elction?

>/ourcacus/
Not all of them, some of them need to be removed and that is clearly what Trump planned all along include some neocucks in the senate.

Did they even pay shills? Why the fuck wasn't I paid? I spent 12 hours a day here- I want shekles.

its depleted

It looks like he represents shitholes like Lima and Elyria, surely that will cost Trump the presidency in 2020

>It's fucking Kushner.
That's who I'm leaning towards. The ferocity that Trump has shown is definitely personal.

The military is in terrible condition even if it's vast. Do you prefer nigger funding? Ahmed?

Are you guys coping with the fact that all of Donald's children are married to jews yet?

Fucking hell , she really is the daughter of shillary
>sup muh niggas , look how hip i am xDDDD

well i didn't understand a thing she said

:^)

i bet she carries hot sauce in her purse, too

Not so close that they're in your inner circle, unless you're deliberately feeding them misinformation and misdirection.

I know that he enjoys bowling

Erdoğan is your benevolent daddy

The freedom caucus is wrong on this one. They must offer tribute to the king as recompense on the coming budget battles to make amends.

I dont need to because I am not a muslim

Like she listens to anything but a recording of her mother carpetbombing Huma with Indigo Girls playing in the background

>We have strength levels in some areas matching what we had in the 1930's before WWII

Which areas?

This is pathetic

It gives people am excuse to post rare Pepes.

You know it, dawg!

20$ an hour?
Sign me up

Band name, band name, hey that's a good band name

why does he look like a huge faggot in this picture?

Can you give me a reason why only muslims can hate jews?

The healthcare bill wasn't this best, but it was supposed to be fixed in the budgetary phase. I'm trusting Trump on this one. And if freedom caucus blocks tax reform or wall funding, we're putting them straight into the ovens.

No, the jews just want you to die to fight muslims for them, however.

OH SHIT
TRUMP TAKING ON CHINA NEXT WEEK

>They are wrong on this one
This one being not supporting the AHCA, which is universally considered awful. Here, or anywhere else?

>Not being able to annihilate aggressors and deflect problematic scenarios
Despite the near perpetual warfare, there is also imposition against newcomers.

>trying this hard to appeal to blacks
Just stop, your mom made it clear she despised nig nogs and you being this desperate won't change things.

Is she a robot or a demon pretending to be human?

>REINCE PRIEBUS

Priebus face when he spot Jordan in a dark hallway

Write it from the perspective of Hillary and how she plotted the attack in cooperation with Al Qaeda.

@gaystarnews, NO!!

Kek
Don't forget Minnesota!

Some loser copyrighted famous reaction images like trollface, I pretty sure it didn't stop the internet from using them. Unless whoever bought pepe intends to sue every website that it gets posted on, which honestly may be the plan.

wew

Freedom Caucus was right to not go forward with ryancare. However if they try and block tax cuts and infrastructure under the guise of "not conservative enough" then they're just being obstructionist.

>literally using a forced meme made by student researchers
Perfect analogue to Hillary Clinton

this is a political thing. The day the kid decides to run as a conservative.

BAM, he wrote an essay pretending to be a terrorist. He will never get elected

This Trucker story. Was it something Gorsuch actually voted on?

>Nicki Minaj
The fuck. Is that a baby chimp?

The bill did not repeal Obamacare. I repeat, DID NOT REPEAL. The freedom caucus did not trust the other politicians to so that in some later (((phase))). They wanted it done in the first bill and EVERYONE knew that from the start.

>but it was supposed to be fixed

The only fix would have been to remove the 'replace' portion, because it's not necessary.

Full repeal or no repeal was the whole point, moron. We don't want healthcare 'fixed', we want to return before the nigger President ruined it.

And you ain't putting anyone against any walls, you wannabe toughguy fascist Jew.

What is this and does it matter?

Treason.

no that's Nikki Minaj you fucking racist

adult swim is dead and has no plans besides throwing shit on a wall and seeing what sticks