Why do people hate california? Isn't it the richest state in usa? It also has cool tech companies

Why do people hate california? Isn't it the richest state in usa? It also has cool tech companies

California itself isn't nearly as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be. San Fagsicko and Downtown LA are though.

The state itself is nice but the people in California are beyond cucked and ruin it

Why? I have been to Los Angeles 1 time but only for a couple of hours only so I didn't get to experience much other than the beach

Theyre a farming and economic powerhouse

Theyre also about as far left as youll find in the states, hence why they catch so much shit

Foreigners often underestimate the size of our country, California is big enough to have based areas as big as some countries

Because right wing retards can't handle the fact that the liberalism they hate can coexist with a very successful society.

>Niggers, Spics, Gooks, Commies, Liberals, Progressives, Hippies, Hipsters, Droughts, Stuck-Up, Faggots

Fuck California

CA is actually a very large, scenic state and many great people.

If the small blue counties were eradicated it wouldn't have such a shitty reputation

From this........

To this....
JUST

>niggers coexisting in a city
Man oh man just wait till they go full section 8 affordable housing outside of sf downtown again.
My parents lived in fear because of the dirty niggers in section 8 housing harassing everybody around.

If you're a wagecuck and keep your politics to yourself, it's just a really expensive and inconvenient place to live.

And you're pretty much doomed to be a wagecuck, unless you bought into the state in the early days.

And the women are all degenerates and low quality whores. Just don't even bother with them, stay away.

I've lived in three different countries and in four different US states and yet I'm far less pretentious and overbearing regarding how "cultured" I am compared to the average delusional LA or San Francisco resident.

They genuinely seem to think that California is the cultural center of the world and that the rest of the USA is just languishing and wishing we could live there. It's very obnoxious, it's very untrue, and it gives you a bad impression of the people and the state.

And if you live in SoCal - remember the opening scene in Office Space where the guy was stuck in traffic, shuffle, shuffle, shuffle? That's your life every damn morning, as a wagecuck.

Just avoid the niggers. It is what I do when I visit. It isn't hard. The LAPD keeps a huge presence in the prosperous areas.

Also, there are no blacks outside of the major cities. California scenery is GOAT.

How early do people how to wake up to get to their job? Sounds like hell to sit in traffic for 1+ hour to do 8 hours of work

i fucked your mom while your dad whilst he was performing enochian magick. my powerful phallus exploded your moms insides with my fertile semen

My area of sf went like this
>niggers everywhere
>section 8 welfare
>All the crime.jpg
>suddenly big section 8 ridden towers are demolished
>no more niggers
>no more crime

I'm in San fag cisco

Only someone who has lived in California can truly hate California.

It's a shithole.

Dont go to California unless you know Spanish you fucking gringo bitches. Its our land now.

La Raza pls it's Spanish land at best
The Comanche beat the shit out of your people so bad.

49% white, Latinos want to make it the new mexico. (Like New Mexico kek)

>lowest iq
>trashy cities with no planning
>crumbling infrastructure
>oppressively hot all the time
>shallow, stupid people
>shitty transportation systems that waste everyone's time
>crowded to hell, can't even enjoy something as simple as going to the beach or disneyland anymore
>polluted smog air
>peasant tier schools unless you're well off
>state sold to the highest bidder, foreign or domestic
Caliofornia's a shithole t b h

the most vile, superficial assholes are bred in california, and unfortunately they are leaving the state in hordes due to all the brown retards populating the place

i have lived in colorado and texas in the past 10 years and both states are being fucked over by all the asshole california white people who moved in. they are jerks, superficial, rude, stingy, and unwanted. whats worse is that they do their best to influence local ordinances to conform to their limousine liberal dogma.

honestly i will probably end up killing some of them before long

Don't forget sjw indoctrination my fellow commiefornian

yup
lel, my explanation was accurate enough for you to peg me a as a commiefornian?
I bet you can guess I'm from socal too

How long do people think California will be doing "well"?

It's pretty clear that California is coasting on the wealth and success built up in the past and by the tech boom. It seems that LA and San Francisco are becoming practically unlivable though and their K-12 school system is doing really poorly. The crime and demographics speak for themselves.

How long until the charade is up Sup Forums?

They have weird fucked up laws, and the feel morally superior to everyone while actually being a tainted shit hole. In a few specific places ,that is

commiefornia is actually pretty good.

The charade is already up

Socal fag her

The gig is up. We're one disaster away from getting exposed.

Do you think Moscow and Siberia will take over as "tech-capitals" when California goes down the shitter? I don't really know what regular california people are like since the only people I have talked to while I was in Californie was some super rich adventist people in LA and a small black guy that was a coach for a big basketball team

>this destroys blue California

For me it is the valley girl accent and San Fagcisco. Oh and Michael Bay.

No. Most of the tech stuff is up north, which is like a different state altogether. The crime, stupid people, hordes of foreign illiterates, hideous cities and oppressive weather are all around LA.

Racial quotas are a mistake

San Fran full of degenerates, LA full of spics. Country is fine just not the cities.

t. commie

>Do you think Moscow and Siberia will take over as "tech-capitals" when California goes down the shitter?

what
it'll just move to some other american city
maybe boston or seattle

t. faggot.

Drought
Overpopulation
Large homeless population
Socal has horrible infrastructure
Ghettos
Lots of immigrants
Liberal

This. It's all smoke and mirrors at this point. In one decade we will see full on riots and California refugees.

Also, Anyone with wealth will flee, thus escalating the problem.

You faggots that think Cali is nice have only seen the painted facade of the tourist attractions.

I live in Oakland. There are very few white people here and the ones that do exist are tattooed, green-haired garbage. The women are all 6s who think they're 10s. The rent is unimaginably high but there are also no jobs. It's beyond fucked.

This desu. California is huge with a vast amount of cities. Generally the big ones are shit but the other many small ones are gorgeous. Monterrey has to be one of the nicest cities ive ever visited.

>Socal has horrible infrastructure

For now, in a few years they will be kicking norcals ass

southern californian here, my life is pretty good desu, sure beats living in hickville.

The majority of LA is indistinguishable from Mexico City.

I strongly recommend a visit to Ventura sometime. Beautiful town/beach.

seattle, boston, denver, austin, even nyc all have large tech scenes