BREAKING: Mike Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange for Immunity

wsj.com/articles/mike-flynn-offers-to-testify-in-exchange-for-immunity-1490912959?mod=e2tw

>Mike Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, has told the Federal Bureau of Investigation and congressional officials investigating the Trump campaign’s potential ties to Russia that he is willing to be interviewed in exchange for a grant of immunity from prosecution, according to officials with knowledge of the matter.

It's over for you Russian shills. Hopefully you'll be executed alongside Trump when the dust clears.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/flynn-offers-to-testify-in-trump-russia-probe-in-exchange-for-immunity.html
twitter.com/mflynnjr?lang=en
indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLY FUG

Try a non subscription source dipshit

Digits kek wills the truth to be set free

Just so you know, Flynn has shilled only for Turkey. All this him being connected to Russia and shilling while being under Trump is bullshit. Turkey and him being fuckbuddies is legit tough.

Fuck. We gotta assassinate this bastard.

It's the beginning of the end.
Let's enjoy it while it lasts.

Popcorn, anyone?

news so important (((they))) demand you to pay for it

also, name your "official" sources or nobody can confirm.

yes, yes, russia has nothing to do with it, believe me, i only want the best for the west

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

I dont even like trump.. fucking jews.

ohh look, it's literally nothing again and we shall still have 8 years of The God Emperor, you Kike faggots need to try harder......

drip drip drumphkins

And do you think that the whole story will go away?
No. It will only grow stronger in response.

Nigga every US official and president is Turkeys fuccboi. The Incirlik airbase is the single greatest asset they have in the region. Losing it would be like losing an arm.

Back when this place was just racist it was great. I can't wait to see Trump crash and burn and all of the people from the other website can go back there.

tick tock drumpfys

you thought i was gone didn't you

WSJ also claimed Pewdiepie was a Nazi.
Nice source.

Well, now we got Montenegro.

>Nigga every US official and president is Turkeys fuccboi.

He was a LITERAL paid shill of the Turkish government.

Enjoy your visit from the secret service faggot

JUST

Nothing to worry about. As usual, there is no evidence. Just the word of a man who was fired for being a liar. Nothing to see here....

Not to late for a redo election?

I mean how do you even reach a point in your life that you could believe Clinton was a pedophile satanist but think this is no big deal?

Top kek gents.

There will be a redo in 2020.

If trump is impeached, it'll go to pence.

They just don't take youtube celebrities as seriously as you do.

he's next isn't he?

You forgot the most important part about the nuclear codes

hahahahaha, lets hope so, so we can watch (((HIllary))) crash and burn on election night again!!!

So this is how Flynn protects himself from the Turkey fuckery I guess??

He'll protect Trump at all costs and take the fall all on himself, then walk away a free man under immunity. Trump will have promised another sweet position down the line as well.

Screencap this.

It's nothing guys. He just disappeared from the face of the earth and is willing to testify in exchange for immunity. Everything is proceeding normally.

former trump supporter here, i bought a maga hat and shirt and donated to his campaign 5 times individually. this is fucking hilarious watching this fraud crash and burn

FUCKING FUCK
ITS SURELY THE END THIS TIME
REEEEEEEE

When you get pulled by the nose, you'll believe anything...

*wink wink*
*nudge nudge*

Not if they claim that Trump won the election illegally. That would invalidate the election. If Trump did something impeachable AFTER the election, the VP would take the spot. This is why the Dems are doing this.

HOLY FUUUUUG

If Trump really had Russian connections this would the best time to use it

Oh nooooo
That sucks

>TRUMP WILL BE A TWO TERM PRESIDENT

ummmmmmm.... no sweetie

I don't know. Probably legit. Probably pissed after Donald's Freedom Caucus comments. Flynn Jr. said something today about it.

Oh well. I still don't think shit's gonna come of it.

Other way around

>hah we wrote the story but we really don't even care about him lmao you actually have watched his videos what are you some kind of nerd

Donald Trump will be out of the office by 2018. He will be impeached. He will rally his forces. Civil war by 2019. Get ready Sup Forums.

>probably pissed

No, it's because the FBI has worked their magic on him just like any other investigation. "He's just mad at Trump hurrr"

Drip drip drip

Agreed.

Sold off my house and two cars to donate to trump. Thought he'd deliver real change, but he's just a treasonous clown.

>If Trump really had Russian connections this would the best time to use it

No. If they had anything it would've been leaked on Nov. 7th.

Which means they have zero.

it's gonna be funny watching all of you hillary faggots cry like pussies again in 2020 when Trump wins again.

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

It's loading for me and I'm not subscribed.

Immunity from some dickhead lawyer prosecuting for Logan act out of nowhere

>I Michael Flynn a three star general decided to commit treason after a life of service with my friend Drumpf

Yeah there's no hope for ya guise

Inderesding

fucking this

Holy fucking shit

They do this AFTER HE WON AND GOT ELECTED?

Jesus christ they're good

Real question is: Will President Pence pardon Trump for his crimes?

Stop spamming this

If you follow pewdiepie you are the worst kind of nerd.

If you think you can discredit a major news source because of a mistake in a story about a youtube celeb, you're only fooling yourself.

>Not if they claim that Trump won the election illegally. That would invalidate the election.

Only if the votes are rigged. Otherwise I don't see it.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/flynn-offers-to-testify-in-trump-russia-probe-in-exchange-for-immunity.html

car accident?

This could have ended on Nov. 8. It didn't have to be this way, Trumples. Any last words?

FLYNN = PATSY

Calm down a minute, Sup Forums

First of all, we can acknowledge that the WSJ is generally better than fake news purveyors such as The Onion and The New York Times. But they're also the people who really went after Pewdiepie for no reason at all. And, this is still a "sources say". Just like "Trump got pissed on by Russian hookers" was 'sources say'... and it turned out to be a mad British crank copy-pasting Sup Forums memes. And "sources" said that Trump was definitely in bed with the Russians and it turned out to be another crazy Brit trying to cuddle up to the US power elite called Louise Mensch.

The "Flynn is going to flip" narrative is certainly designed to intimidate the President, but it would only be scary if there was anything to hide. I strongly doubt there is. Why? Because if there was, it would already be out there. Anything remotely embarrassing gets leaked, remember? From Trump having an argument with the Australian PM about refugees that Obama agreed to take for no good reason to "Melania sleeps in a different bed" to Flynn having a conversation with a Russian (the only reason he was fired seems to be because Flynn didn't trust Pence enough to tell him and then Pence got mad after he went on TV to say "it's nothing").

So - possibly - Flynn gets immunity and testifies that there is fucking nothing. Or gives them a few scraps "a Russian dude offered to pay me some money and I said 'no thanks' ".

The more likely scenario however is that this is just fake news and literally nothing.

Is this really happening? My bookie is offering +400 for a Trump impeachment

saged

MADAM PRESIDENT

Who gives a fuck?
Even if he's impeached, Pence will become a prez. He'll build a fucking Catholic ISIS in USA and zap libtards in the electrocution camps. They'll all wish they never started digging

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.
Now we must make this whole mess right. Time to restore honor and dignity to our country.

>He has made the offer to the FBI and the House and Senate intelligence committees though his lawyer but has so far found no takers, the officials said. Flynn’s attorney, Robert Kelner, declined to comment.

It's nothing. Go to sleep. You're tired.

>FLYNN WAS FOUND DEAD AT THIS HOME FROM A MYSTERIOUS CASE OF SEVERAL DOZEN BULLET HOLES IN HIS HEAD AFTER FALLING DOWN A FLIGHT OF STEPS

there are no hillary supporters here, just people laughing at trump failing miserably at everything and at you fags who suck his cock regardless

So americans are getting Pence? good

t. undercover russian hacker

>it's yet another big fat nothingburger

Are y'all seriously going to REEEEEEE psychotically about MUH RUSSIANS for all 8 years of the Trump presidency?

>Flynn offers to testify for immunity
>testifies that nothing happened
>gets immunity for not declaring himself as a "foreign agent" or whatever that scandal was about
>Paul Ryan commits suicide

>""""""unnamed sources""""""

The hacker known as unnamed sources strikes again!

Drumpf is finished!

Normally I would be the first one to make that observation, but in the Current Year it's become routine for unambiguous death threats to be made against the President, his admin, and even anyone who voted for him. Have there been *any* arrests over this shit? Recently some shitlib literally threatened Trump on the Secret Service's twitter, nothing has come of that AFAIK.

It seems likely the SS are down with the Deep State plan to get Trump impeached or assassinated.

And do you really think he's innocent in all of this?
He's the one you would least suspect to know his Russia ties.
He's an accomplice, as is Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, and Devin Nunes.

>Implying this isn't a move on the 14D chessboard by Flynn and Trump.

How does it feel knowing he will be the president for the next eight year?

REMINDER TO ALL SHILLS: WE WERE NEVER A PRO-TRUMP BOARD. WE DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT TRUMP.

Honestly it is probably going to be some lame shit. Like he is worried about talks about extraditing Gulen to Turkey. The happenings almost never materialize.

Best way to not hold accountability in doing shitty campaign at this point

this

fuck russian shills

My implication was that Trump should get Putin to disappear flynn

>Flynn Jr. said something today about it.

He's been throwing shit directly at Schiff, Schumer, Maxine Waters and CNN today on Twitter.

He's just called out CNN on his dad "flipping" as "fake news".

twitter.com/mflynnjr?lang=en

It's over guys. I surrender to the zog.

They literally paid someone to write about it.

In cash. Not tendies.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED™ (for real this time guys)

Trump learned quick there's no such thing as a good democrat.
>Stick with 1 democrat in your entire administration
>Within 2 weeks he becomes your biggest liability
Who knew?

If there was anything it would of already came out and trump would be impeached by now, they're just throttling his campaign by looming this "muh Russians" cloud over his head as long as they fucking can. Screencap this, it'll be literally nothing. Just a huge annoying gay distraction so we lose focus of what we wanted to do in the first place. It is supposed to make you lose faith.

I didn't say that they would succeed. But, it is their strategy. They think that they are smarter than they really are. They were wrong about who would win, they were wrong on the recount, they were wrong about trying to flip the electors, they got all kinds of law professors claiming electors were telling them they were going to be faithless, yadda, yadda, yadda.

FUGG
Is this a high level happening?

achmed is mad

>?mod=e2tw

SHILL THREAD

So, how do you propose we get rid of the leftists?

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE

LEFTIST ORGANIZATION RUN BY TWO JEWS TO ASTROTURF TRUMP RESISTANCE

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/

FUCK SHILLS