IMPORTANT: LEFTIST GROUPS ASTROTURFING ONLINE GET IN HERE

Here's the gist
>leftist org writing scripts for people to harass Republicans and organize protests and disrupt town halls
>Started by (((Ezra Levin))) and (((Leah Greenberg))) with ties to Soros
>Astroturfing on the web and around the country

I was recently on Kikebook because I like to mine salt from all of the millenials I'm friends with. I happened to stumble on my state's Republican Senator's official page

I noticed something strange about the comments. Not only were they all negative, but they all seemed to follow a similar script. A lot of the comments on unrelated posts were admonishing him for supporting DeVos and Pruitt and giving the same values for money he supposedly took. If it was something he did that was bipartisan, the script looked like "That's great, but [liberal issue I'm outraged about." I know leftists like to repeat the same tired talking points they hear from their favorite dyke commentators, but this was different in the sheer amount of comments that were almost exactly the same.

It was obvious that there was more to it than people acting on their own behalf. Gardner already got in trouble for saying that the people demanding he hold town hall meetings for them to disrupt were paid protestors from out of state. He made the same statement about the flood of phone calls his office received. I did a little digging to see where these people were finding their scripts, and I came across something called "Indivisible Guide."
indivisibleguide.com/
Lo and behold, they not only had a full guide for disrupting and harassing anyone who disagreed with them, which they claim is based on Tea Party activists, but also a page dedicated to scripts for various issues

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/
youtube.com/watch?v=z_Z3r8OLRCM
indivisibleguide.com/
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
indivisibleguide.com/resources-2/2017/2/6/scripts
youtube.com/watch?v=5CrNcIN4xDI
greasyfork.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's clear that this is coming from someone higher up. If you look at their About page, the founders are Ezra Levin and Leah Greenberg (I'm not making this up). dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/ This article goes into ties (((they))) have with Soros. They've taken credit for disrupting town hall events youtube.com/watch?v=z_Z3r8OLRCM Then attack Congressmen for not having town hall events. Of course they've been picked up by MSNBC and other leftists rackets as being great fighters against Evil Bad Man Meanie Head Trump.

I think it's important for everyone here to at least know what this thing is, because these are the people we should be fighting. I wouldn't be surprised if have ties to Antifa thugs showing up at rallies.

Have a bump

Bump from previous thread, Lets get this rolling.

BUMP

This needs attention.

Bump, time to do some investigatin

buuuump

Love how this is the first legitimately interesting thread I've seen all day.

BUMP

Page 3 in like 10 seconds.

SHILLS ARE ANGRY!

OP here. I've been at this all day but if this thread gets archived REPOST IT.

There are people here who are better are making /general/ threads, don't let this die

Is there anything anymore that is not astroturf? I doubt it.

bump for reddit

So THIS is why there are so many slide threads today.

Best one I've seen in days really.

Time to put on our detective hats on laddos

Bump

bump deserved
reading though

Bump while finishing

BUMPING A SHIFTY THREAD
WAKE UP CUNTS

Keeping this alive
This makes sense, maybe too much sense

Do you gents think the scum learned from their CTR mistakes and are trying a new strategy with this?

gonna bump it lads.

They're basing their tactics off the Tea Party Movement, because it was actually successful

Imagine if their sysadmin was currently logging all their activity with the ultimate aim of releasing it on Sup Forums.

That would really be something.

bump

It's literally nothing.

what the fuck is left's fucking problem. fucking evil faggots fuck you!!

POO

bumping it

There we go, we got this thing pumping now.

Let's keep this bitch bumped.

How about that

Behold gents, a leaf.
Fetch the rake

Got you senpai. Ill make the next one.

>rake

bump

Brilliant stuff. Bump for justice.

FALSE FLAG! Drumpfkins suffering from PARANOIA as always.

Thanks man

This can't die

>tfw everything is filled with so much astroturfing you can't tell who's jewing who anymore

They don't believe in personal property. The state owns you and if you disobey you need to be punished like a slave.

I am so sick of this manufactured bullshit. Who the hell are they trying to convince at this point? Keep tossing your time down the toilet SharedBlue fags.

bump, (((EZRA LEVIN))) and (((LEAH GREENBERG))) are names that must not be buried

Bump

Sleepy bump

TL;DR?

And proof?

>sliding
lol no
get fucked shariablue

they want to take my freedoms. may they burn in hell.

I noticed they do that on Twitter as well. Good to know they are just parrots spamming messages they recieved from the Soros machine. I thought they might be taytweet ai gone live through a million variants but this confirms they are actual useful idiots.

Bump

if this doesn't get traction try again later when the flynn thing has blown over.

Bump

its in the website you toothy retard...

Bump for Trump

Holy shit this is some of the most underhand kikery i've ever witnessed.

lol ezra levin ffs. what can i say? Sup Forums was right. Sup Forums is always right.

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/

Just check indivisibleguide.com

How do we counter it? I suggest getting the word out on this. These tactics are only useful as long as people don't know they are being used. We have to make OC and start putting it on twitter and /r/The_Donald like during the election. I say maybe take a day or two to make a decent repository of memes and then push a hashtag or something.

bump

>indivisibleguide.com/
>indivisible
Challenge accepted!!

Thanks OP

Have a bump

Redhanded.

>Soros
Should have known that King Kike had his hands in this

What an amazing coincidence this thread appears and is shilled in other threads at the same time news is b reaking about the Michael Flynn immunity deal.

yisus

you have my attention

Can I have a quick rundown on Soros?

I don't know. The org and the creators have twitter. I don't know how else to fight it, but I have faith somone here will

Good shit user

They imagine themselves as a hero like Harry Potter or marvel characters. So that no matter what underhanded course of action they take, in their mind they are a hero doing what needs to be done for the greater good.

Laugh at them for having a script in the first place.

>bunch of tools

Lol

this thread needs digits, rolling to fight faggotry.

It is the otherway around faggot, and the story is fake because it's just talk without proof behind a WSJ paywall, probably because they need the money lmao

Someone just posted Soros connections. We've already dragged his name in the mud. I hear normies hating on the guy during my bus transits so we should push that angle. Btw, on an unrelated note, taking the bus and listening to the people are you on the bus is a great way to find out how the working class feels about current events. Just a thought.

BUMP

FUCKING JEWS. Every. Single. Time.

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

They're using this on unsuspecting normies and political staffers. If we get the existence of these scripts out into the open, they will lose credibility. Also Soros.

BUMP

The Hydra has many heads.

Sooo, what kind of scripts are they using ? i don't want to sign in just to check

Bump

Thanks laddo. I wish /cfg/ was still around to help with this.

bump

indivisibleguide.com/resources-2/2017/2/6/scripts

youtube.com/watch?v=5CrNcIN4xDI

fuck soros! I hope that smug bastard goes away

I never shy away from a roll or a visit to the loo. By the power of kek, I shal get number seven or two

bump for america

Can we gather shill evidence?

I think its strange that the democrats are testifying at the senate intel committee about the Russians doing all the things they're doing.

SVEN suffering from KEKOLDRY like always, nothing to see here folks!

Is NGO just lobyism in disguise?

>let's act like drones under a pyramidal hierarchical structure
>this should work this time
>those pesky alt righters will have to lose this time

They hate having anything pushed on them. I f you can get the info out that something like whats in OP is an agenda they'll be less likely to buy into it.

LETS GET THIS THREAD TO THE TOP

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Thx bruv

good find op have a bump

Reddit Censorship Bot greasyfork. org/scripts/20592-trumpy/code/Trumpy!.user.js

bumpity mutha fuckers

abuse this to make democrat representatives go full commie and alienate moderates into voting trump 2020

They are a parasitic scourge which deserves to be eradicated.

Thankfully we will simply kick them out and send them back to Israel.