Why do you hate Obama so much? Name one thing he did that was bad that was any worse than Trump's fuckups

Why do you hate Obama so much? Name one thing he did that was bad that was any worse than Trump's fuckups.

>inb4 Obamacare
Congress's fault, also gave millions insurance so successful
>inb4 drones
Doesn't compare to Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

'If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin'

peace prize for being black

>Why do you hate Obama so much? Name one thing he did that was bad that was any worse than Trump's fuckups.

unchecked spying on political opponents.

>8 year president
>Vs
>3 month president

user...

Ruined race relations completely.

Caused even further racial divide in your country.
Refused to name the threat for what it is, radical islamic terrorism.
Obama and the democrats pushed their leftist agenda even further and that's why your country is so infested with leftist thoughts.
I was optimistic about Trump but I don't even think he can reverse the damage done by him.

Irresponsible rhetoric lead to an increase in racially motivated attacks and murders on whites, murdered cops, and nigs going full chimp out.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't he give away nuclear weapons to the middle east?

When was Curt Hawkins invited to the White House?

Yeah let's not forget that either.

exactly this

>2012 NDAA
>Supporting ISIS
>Crowned Islamist Commander
>Creating PERMANENT Chaos in Iraq
>Killing, torturing, displacing millions upon millions
>Kurdish Genocide
>driving exodus to Europe
>Paris Massacre
etc.. etc..

Also you'd think that if US would elect a black president then blacks would feel equal. No they just continue to blame whitey and the racist government for all their misfortunes.

Set back racial tensions to reconstruction era levels. Funny how the first black president did that.

Summation of Affirmative Action. Only editor of the Harvard school paper to never publish a piece. Empty suit. Handed the Nobel Prize for literally doing nothing.

If he couldn't get his way legislatively he just shut down and pouted in his room. Trump meets with people who shit on him every day.

saged

Muh wage gap

Obama was a flat out biblical plague of death and Armageddon.
Trump would have to intentionally irradiate the Polynesian Islands to come close to the kind of destruction, terror and escalation of war that occurred with Osama

Because he got fucked by his man wife

is a nigger

can we ban these threads from this board? They're bland as shit and an eye sore. Mods?

>Promoting BLM to the point where it became a national scourge rather than a small scale riot.
>Wanted to kill Assad but chickened out when he realized only France would join his jihad so he funded actual jihadists to do it for him.
>Let in millions of illegal immigrants and tried to offer them amnesty.
>He was black.
Any of the above are treasonous offences and we haven't even started to get into the stuff which was 'only' terrible.

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE

LEFTIST ORGANIZATION RUN BY TWO JEWS TO ASTROTURF TRUMP RESISTANCE

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/

SAGE OBAMA

devisive, arrogant, ultra-progressive, gave 0 shits for conservatives, worse president than bush

Well lets see here
>helped in worsening race relations
>left Iraq horribly leading to the raise in ISIS
> overturned multiple regimes in the middle east causing more chaos
> slowest economic recovery in history
>Fast and Furious
>Iran deal
> increased the power of the federal government
> alienated almost half of the country "Republicans are on the wrong side of history"
etc.. etc
TLDR :literally made Bush look like a good president

If you're a leftist it should honestly disgust or at least make you uncomfortable that the ACA was more of advantage for insurance companies than it was for the middle class.

To put it somewhat on the other foot, just imagine if the republicans passed some law that required everyone over the age of like 18 or 21 to own a firearm or have their tax refunds penalized severely. See though, that comparison barely works because if you're not really using it you don't have to pay for your firearm every fucking month.

>write my thread for me
No. Read the rules.

Bush was practically a saint compared to Obama.