Post a pic of your countrys founding fathers

Post a pic of your countrys founding fathers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech,_Czech,_and_Rus
youtube.com/watch?v=v9YnDirqwT4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Major General Wolfe.
Who, at the Expence of his Life, purchas'd immortal Honour for his Country, and planted,with his own Hand, the British Laurel, in the inhospitable Wilds of North America, By the Reduction of Quebec, Septr. 13th. 1759."

Nemanjic Dynasty, although there were countless rulers before them that are unaccounted for.

Expert Kebab Remover

Montcalm > wolfe

Juan Pablo Duarte.

Damm... based catholic kings

Better times, full of hope.

He died in battle

the true founding fathers are mothers

or his son

DISGUSTING

That's a nice country you guys established. It would be a shame if someone were to destroy it.

I miss the Empire.

>German

an ex-KGB and an alcoholic, suka blyad

fucking HOMÃO DA PORRA

Funny thing is you're not wrong

WE

Where did he say Hitler was German? You low iq piece of shit better read a fucking book. Guess what? Your founding fathers weren't american. Suck my dick bitch. Fuck off here with your shitty posts you utter moron. Also kill yourself, kid

>France posts Charlemagne
>Germany posts Karl Der Grosse
>they fight over who was better

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech,_Czech,_and_Rus

youtube.com/watch?v=v9YnDirqwT4
Boris was a fun drunk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

nice dress fag

This guy

hell yeah he was! how many world leaders passed on official meetngs because of being dead-ass drunk?

>if looks could kill
That guy is massacring everything he sees internally.

William of Orange.

Fuck how have I not seen this? This is hilarious

Real founding father coming through

If only

Here's an actual answer.

I knew about him as alcohol when I was wee lad but I thought it was more of propaganda.

Boy, I was wrong.

Alfred?

>founding father

Is that Aethelstan?

also, bout some propaganda
this man, with a bunch of jew milliarders, sold weapons to chechens, and officially supported islamic terrorism and slaughtering of russian folks.
Booi, cars exploded here and there almost everyday, like a fucking GTA irl.

How likely is a monarchy restoration? Is there an organized monarchist movement? Aren't people tired of the shit the country has been in?

>France posts Charlemagne
>Not Clovis

We did that too

Watch this video whilst listening to Australias national anthem, brings a tear to me eye
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

Monarchy? The huemonkeys can barely eat let alone organise a revolution.

its aelfraed. should be hengest though

Wow I can't even! Needs more DIVERSITY!

I'd like to dedicate my dub-quads to squashing the aryans

Aethelstan was the first king of England though, which is why i thought it was he

There is a monarchist movement supported by the imperial family, but they are too weak. Monarchy will probably never be restored here. And yes, people are tired of this shit but they didn't learn too much about the great things the monarchy did in school, our education only talks about the """"""""slavery""""""""

1:45

I prefer the photograph, just after the Charlottetown Conference successfully concluded

Gabriel Gregorio Fernando José María García y Moreno y Morán de Buitrón.

>First actual president we ever had.
>The father of Ecuadorian conservatism.
>That was his full name.

You were a fucking prison colony, fuckhead.

And now you're importing people who are destined to become prisoners.

Eat shit and die you aborted frog

Thanks for the compliment, for that only adds to the insult of Australia more successful, liveable and prestigious in less than 200 years than Germany has ever been in its entire, pathetic existence.

On the left.

there were english bretwaldas centuries before, though. aethelstan never ruled the north. arguably, no one king would rule all the english until edward i plantagenet...

Aethelstand was the first "king of England" though. Although I'd be happy to put it at William the conqueror desu.

>liveable
In Australia there are spiders as big as fucking cats. Stop trolling.

Your country has 20 million less whites than Germany.

Can arguably be called the real founder, otherwise it's one of the Federation lads or the First fleet.

Lachlan Macquarie. Turned us from Convict dumping ground to free mans colony, fucked some rebels, fucked agro abos up, while maintaining good relations with the peaceful ones and making chiefs wear brass plates like dogs. Explored a lot of the land formally adopted the name Australia reformed and built many new buildings and planned cities out better, gave convicts who had served their sentences full freedom and land.

Old Scots were based as fuck now their 99% of them are cucks

Germany is inhabited by pussies as large as men.

kek

At least we were the only county fighting that shit in WW2

Your ancestors fought for this,

Yes, Nazi Germany did admirably in ww2. And I'm sad they lost

But you don't live in nazi germany, you live in cuck germany.

Why are the founders of north america libtards cucks?

Hats fucking beautiful. Just a crew of OGs chillin. If they saw what all their hard work turned into it would make them fucking sick.

Because America and Canada are libtard cuck countries based around doing whatever degeneracy you like whenever you like.

Cool pic.

Is that the Emperor of Japan?

kings claim all sorts of extravagan things, and he had no power over bernicia. le conquerant carried out a fucking genocide in the north ffs...

What are your favorite American History books Sup Forums.

Need a basic gestalt here.

And you live in cuck UK.
We never chose this goverment. It was forced upon us by the enemy after WW2.

Greatest founding father.

>Not sure if burger education or joke about Finngols

Stealing your rare founding father.

Kys. I don't know about Canada's founding fathers but ours were right wing as hell.

we only had one founding father

>a white man founded literally the second-niggest state in the western hemisphere after haiti

Do Australians really behave like this?

>hector muchacho y burrito jose burro y chalupa
Why do you people have such ostentatious names?

Alfred the Great! I want to visit this statue soon.