Woah. Really changes your perspective

Woah. Really changes your perspective.

He's a small guy.

I'm a medfag and no one in my program has such tattoos. It's usually small ones somewhere it can be unseen with a shirt on.

for you

>I don't look down on you for not having tats
You can tell he really does

>Hanging a stethoscope around your neck = being a doctor
Yeah, keep pretending you're such an important guy instead of the pathetic sack of shit you really are, you fat tattooed fuck.

>dressing properly and concealing your stupid tattoos makes you look more respectable
really shakes the synapses

Who in the flying fuck calls a person with tattoos a delinquent?

I thought all those people died twenty years ago

i think of tattoos like rectangles
not all tattooed people are degenerate but almost all degenerates have tattoos
like how squares are rectangles but rectangles arent squares

It's not his medical competence in question here, it's the decision making skills of someone who would spend the time money and effort to become a doctor and then jeopardise employment opportunities by choosing to look like someone that even him, himself perseves to be unprofessional.

most intriging

Looks like Der Untermensch meme in both pics.

anyone smart enough to become a doctor

Someone photoshop a Trump logo onto his shirt and then share it and watch them criticize his tats.

>I got this tattoo because I wanted people to stare at me
>I got this tattoo because I wanted people's attention
>Oh, this one's means a lot to me, I got this one because I FELT like people should pay attention to me
>Yea this is my favorite right here. I got this cross with praying hands because I wanted to be different.

not really.
He is an exception for tattoo people

Tattoos are ugly and retarded and I don't want to have anything to do with anyone who's got one

>Has tats
>Does none of the actual fun things associated with them

A trump supporter with tattoos like that?
even a liberal retard would know that's a bunch of shit. Those two things just don't mix man

He has some unresolved issues and is bad with money, that's all tattoos ever "say".

That image is totally right Sup Forums, let me tell you my story.
>be me
>walking in downtown
>suddenly a car bomb explodes BOOOM!
>lie on the floor as my life flashes before my eyes and I feel my body getting colder
>SUDDENLY!!!
>hear voices, my vision clouded can distinguish a sole figure
>"h... in the...!"
>wait a second, I hear a voice
>"user d..nt di.. on me!"
>I regain a bit of my senses
>"hang in there am saving you!"
>hear ambulance sirens
>pass out
>sometime later I wake up in a hospital bed
>doctor says am lucky to be alive and would be dead if not for "that" person who helped me
>"please! I want to meet the person who saved me!"
>doctor smiles and opens the door to the hallway
>there with a radiant smile stands pic related
It changed my life for the better.

So just because 99,999% of people with tattoos are retards, I still shouldn't look down on them because they might be part of the 0,001% that's somehow not? People who get tattoos aren't blight and the only reason a doctor would ever have a tattoo is if they were retarded and then changed for the better, but haven't gotten around to removing their tattoos yet.

It certainly does

O RLY?

Stilt a white CIS male.

>mfw your a liberal soo desperate for attention you get that tattoo ironically so you can look cool now and then when everyone in that peer group starts liking him you can be a hipster and prove you were in to him "like way before it was cool to be in to him"
GOOD JOB BRO!

People are judged by what they wear all the time.

Tattoos are no different.

>trusting jim norton with your life

Why would liberals ever start liking Trump?

The fact you hide them really tells you everything, doesn't it?

Kanna is cute. CUTE!

Because they don't actually care about politics they care about what they look like on instagram. Once they age 5-10 years and get a new peer group of actually working adults and non snapchatters they will start to understand what he is trying to do for the economy and the world.
THEY WILL GROW UP essentially is my answer.

really sparks activity in the frontal lobe

Liberals don't form opinions they take them. If their favourite celebrity decided to like Trump they would too, they are like NPC's.

I'd FUCK that dragon girl.

Aren't there a few negative statistics about people who have tattoos? Something like how they're more likely to make bad decisions.

also this.
love,

if I knew he had sleeves of tattoos I wouldn't want him to be my doctor, since it shows he has very poor judgement

tattoos count as bad decisions

How are the two related?

doctors wear short sleeves because of hygiene purposes
lab workers do not use stethoscopes

I have prison tattoos and it sucks

the way he is carrying himself is synonymous with gang and criminal culture
he chooses to dress the same way criminals dress and carry himself the way they carry themselves, then gets annoyed that people get nervous around him.
it shows a general lack of insight, and awareness. I Don't want him being my doctor

your skin is ever changing and regrowing so tattoos need regular maintenance at best and turn into warped messes at worst

So in other words, they'll have to stop being liberals first in order to like Trump, so why would a liberal get a tattoo of Trump again? Why would they continue being liberals if they know they'll change in the future?

Tattoos are for niggers

"I work hard every day, and play just as hard at night."

Not if you want to be successful.

kek. yes.
>why there are no millennial doctors, only import pajeet docs

My boss has tattoos like that that extend down to his hands. He tried showing them to me my first day at work, I basically said, "Bet you regret those, huh?" and now that we're friends I give him shit for his dumb tattoos every day.

Show 'em then

>A tattooed guy can wear a costume that covers up his tattoos.
Wtf I love tats now.

Only a moron would assume a man in a uniform that denotes high social status could never be a devil worshipper or do drugs.