Religion of peace involved with I-85 collapse?

Religion of peace involved with I-85 collapse?

Ga bros report in.

wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/large-fire-shuts-down-interstate/507589453

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGZDwxnjG1g
pix11.com/2014/01/29/atlanta-snowpocalypse-mocked-on-twitter-after-2-inches-of-snow-strands-thousands/
youtube.com/watch?v=it8W7SkJAOY
mabey.com/us/products/bridging/bridging
mobile.twitter.com/GAFollowers/status/847616790762995716/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tfw comfy above the vortex and can walk to work

sucks for everyone else though

For those who don't wanna read, or anyone from La who just can't:

>fire breaks out on I-85 through Atlanta
>shuts down the entire interstate
>fire burns hot enough to collapse the bridge
>now everyone has to funnel through I-75

This is true terrorism.

I ain't been to Vortex in a hot minute.

But I get to drive by the Big Chicken nearly every day. u jelly?

What the fuck could burn like that?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. News ain't really reporting anything other than traffic, per usual. I drive over that piece of road 4 days a week and I can't even begin to think was it was. There is a Marta station nearby so I'm wondering if a gas line brokeded.

Thermite

Fuck off retard. I used to drive on that bridge everyday there is a motorpool for the G-DOT vehicles. Those vehicles carry special equipment and extra gas.

This. You can't even get on 400 anymore from 85 people will have to take the access road which is already jammed. Braves stadium is opening tomorrow as well get fucked Atlanta

Several large trucks and saw dust

Everyone check out this Kool Kraut.

No this is just proof that we need to be spending money on infrastructure instead of useless shit like Trumps weekly vacations and useless fucking wall.

Jet fuel

"no i-85 for months"

Yep, I'm fucked

Oh no, not another gas leak!

youtube.com/watch?v=sGZDwxnjG1g

Goddamn I feel bad for them people.

>t, Georgian

85 IS ALREADY A GODDAMNED CLUSTER FUCK THIS TIME OF DAY, EVEN WITH ALL LANES OPERATIONAL.

Jesus fucking Christ, this will have widespread implications. You guys living in AL, GA, and SC might want to get your gas and groceries right now as a lot of shit goes through Atlanta. Like seriously.

It's fucking Atlanta. Probably some Jenkem and old tires and shit.

What they're reporting is a PVC pipe caught on fire. Which seems suspicious because PVC is just going to melt.

No, a few weeks. Pre-built sections are kept in reserve by Georgia DOT (and if we don't have 'em, we can get them elsewhere overnight). Having people work 24/7 this shit can probably get done in 7-10 days.

Fake

>tfw neet in Gwinnett

Feels good having to never go into Altanta except for maybe going to shows.

>tfw you live in Fayette county and never need to go past Hartsfield for work

>tfw this shit didn't happen during the Snow frenzy a few years ago

pix11.com/2014/01/29/atlanta-snowpocalypse-mocked-on-twitter-after-2-inches-of-snow-strands-thousands/

Also, in Atlanta now, they have arrested a guy who was compiling materials useful in making atomic bombs.
They sure have a lot of gas leaks in countries that take in refugees.

Just woke up from a nap and I'm downtown. How close is this to me? Someone respond please

Doesn't surprise me at all. Reid is a piece of shit.

>yfw they decide to split Southbound in half and people spend the next month going through atlanta with a max of 2-3 lanes.

Buckhead ATL near lenox checking in.

The steel beams holding up the interstate melted from the heat. Debra was fucking right!

As for the cause, it appears that the fire started in the storage area for H.E.R.O. vehicles. Those are trucks that clear wrecks, stalls, etc from the road. It's be really funny if it turns out to be correct and the agency created to help the roads clear ended up causing this terrible traffic nightmare.

you should go back to sleep. this website is tiring.

You should call him by his first name. Hint: it's not Kasim.

Double hint: It starts with an M and is the most popular baby name for boys in Bongistan.

Jet fuel

5 metric tons of C3

>This is true terrorism.

realest shit posted in this thread
can't wait to drive fucking nowhere in this godforsaken city

You're on the wrong side paco.

It's fucking nothing. Shit caught fire and the bridge collapsed, welcome to Atlanta
Our infrastructure is shit, it's always shit and will always be shit. I-75 is always being worked on and 85 is perpetually shit.

That all said it wouldnt surprise me if some tard jihadist did try something and fuck up.

>"""Trumps weekly vacations"""
Oh you mean his business trips

Neetingwinnettme2bro

Tfw have to commute to suntrust park area

REEEE

Unpossible. Islam is a religion of peace.

>Fire melts bridge
Must have been jet fuel.

jesus christ infrastructure was a UUUUUUUUGE part of his speech you retard

>mfw I moved out of Atlanta 3 years ago and know by heart how bad the traffic is going to be.

Douglasville reporting in, I'm laughing my ass off. I-85 being down is gonna be a god damn shit show.

I used to go to the Vortex in midtown a lot. That blonde waitress flirts with me everytime I go in. That girl is cuuute af

Certainly isn't the gas line. I live right next to I-85 and the train goes right under me. MARTA has been running fine all day.

Goddamn it. I live off I-285 near Dunwoody and this shit is going to be awful. Especially with the Braves stadium opening next week as well.

Johns Creek reporting in. The FBI already knowing there is no criminal involvement makes me skeptical. Also our governor is rambling about PVC pipe or some shit.

Can any of those tards stay in the lane??

O fug.
I'm on a bus approaching that section now and we can't let the speed drop below 50mph

Jump it Keanu

Some of those dudes were going straight for the trees. They were probably trying to film the fire with their phones while driving.

smyrna reporting in.. if it was a terrorist attack, we will see it happen in other cities

jet fuel cant melt steel beams

DUKE BOYS AT IT AGAIN

Not gonna lie, former bridge supporter here. It's been funny seeing the bridge crash and burn, but we can't let Muslims near the red mercury

Guys, I live east of atlanta and use 78

Do you all think I-85 commuters will instead take 285 south and funnel through 78?

My fucking drive is already bad, god damn

youtube.com/watch?v=it8W7SkJAOY

>no "but in all seriousness"
9/10

Yes. Anyone anticipating 285 to be a shitstorm will likely take that.

I said it in the other thread. Get a motorcycle.

Just leave

It will probably take them 2 years to fix this once they finish packing all the pork into the contract

you need to move out of atlanta metro senpai. Just move to charlotte or Kville or some sht.

that's gas

it's impossible to have a fire like that if it isn't gas or gasoline or something

look at those flames

No. They fixed Birmingham 15 years ago in ~40 days. Depending on how bad things are when they can inspect everything, I'm guessing 14-30 days max.

They'll be at it 24/7

The News is saying the vehicle had Red Mercury in it.

This is a type of Explosive used in Neutron bombs.

Is red mercury even a thing? I remember it being like a fictional substance in the move RED 2 starring Bruce Willis and Anthony Hopkins.

State offices starting at 10am instead of 8am. Possibly courts too.

>yfw bunch of niggers going to miss court and get arrest warrants put out on 'em

FUCK
looks like I'm leaving the house at 5am for the next few years, lads

One month man, that's it. They'll probably pull GDOT crews from around the state to come work on it. 24/7 once they get everything cleaned up.

It only gets fucked if they end up having to dismantle the SB lane due to damages too.

Does GDOT have a steel plate big enough to cover the gap?

ATLANTA SCHOOLS STARTING AT NORMAL TIME

And the shitstorm begins!

Its Classified so they keep is quiet.

But yea its real.

They'll have to tear down sb too. Fire that hot.

Even if they had some way of doing that, they'd never allow such nigger rigging to happen.

This is why major interstates should not have fucking bridges. IF you gotta get a Moonsload of dirt to fill up a gap, fill it up.

Red Mercury is known as a Ballotechnic Explosive.

That means it triggered by Pressure.

Its used in the creation of Neutron bombs. They use another explosive to trigger the Red Mercury which pressurized the Nuclear Fuel and causes the chain reaction.

Most likely. City Council nigger getting some free airtime on Channel 2 right now.

TFW I drive on 400/85 daily...

it will either be high priority and doen in a month or fugg your life for a year or two

Couldn't they just bridge it with one of these?

Good. I'm tired of southbound traffic fucking up my commute.

Obviously you don't live in Dekalb. More steel than asphalt on the roads.

This is the major fucking roadway between Atlanta and Greenville/Charlotte/rest of East Coast, so yea, it's going to get fixed pronto.

Steel plates strewn onto the street is what we've done a hundred years here in Georgia.
It is our way.
Our code.

I know about those, but I'm talking about just throwing a sheet over a fucking gap of that length with the elevation. They ain't going to do that.

Oh, and fuck that nigger rigging they do on regular roads with that shitty steal. Can't even drive my Porsche through some of those roads with that shit.

We should go back to gravel and dirt.

>this is what happens when all of your town leadership are niggers

They'll have a temporary bridge set up in a few days.

mabey.com/us/products/bridging/bridging

IF they don't have to dismantle other parts of it.

Hell, they might decide to redo the entire fucking bridge.

Well, people in Atlanta are used to driving over metal plates in the road so that might work.

ahahah you dumb fucks think it's some raghead when you know deep down it's the niggers. It's ATL, It's always the niggers

They will because the contractor wants to maximize profits

how do you suppose they fix a busted bridge with a temporary bridge in their way?

you're fucked for at least a few months m8

I love in georgia but thankfully on the coast. I do have to go there for work next month so it better get fixed.

HOLY SHIT THAT'S HOT

mobile.twitter.com/GAFollowers/status/847616790762995716/video/1

Yea maybe niggers because they say the Red Mercury came from Africa.

we have raghead niggers here in Atlanta. A lot of 'em.

>have to drive from snellville to Smyrna for work
Will this affect 285?

>85 closed down
>will this affect 285

Hmm, let's ponder on that.

Your work commute is #rektd son.

>mfw Structural Engineer senior at Tech
>mfw having worked with GDOT before
>mfw knowing firsthand how they allocate resources

Norfolk Southern has right-of-way teams that can replace an entire washed-out steel bridge in less than 7 days, I suspect that unless a National Guard level of emergency help comes in, it's going to take at the very minimum 25+ days to restore. Southbound is for all intents and purposes torched and structurally unsound

So basically, if someone wanted to shut down a major city, we just need to blow up the hws? Good to know

That's because NS bottom line depends on that bridge working. GDOT is getting paid either way.

>tfw too old to go street racing
>tfw southbound would make one hell of a street course right now

At least we're not like Oakland. They'd host a fucking sideshow.

Kinda stupid to close it all down, just put up some warning signs and let the people that still want to drive on it go through.