Why does the left attribute all right-wing successes to Russian "meddling?"

Why does the left attribute all right-wing successes to Russian "meddling?"

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
youtube.com/watch?v=-zzCQLyNnIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CTR:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

That's all they can do now, try to sow dissension.

They lost everything.

Because it's easier than accepting that than the fact that they lost on all fronts during the last election and because it's easier to explain than "well we messed up but let's work harder together to actually win elections"

Because they can't believe they lost and are throwing a temper tantrum. They can't find any real dirt on Trump, so they fabricate this Russia bullshit.

Denial. They couldn't have possibly lost to racist sexist xenophobic bigot Trump. It's just not possible so it's muh Putin's fault, muh Russians hacked the election. How did they hack it? Apparently by exposing DNC for being corrupt.

Because Sup Forums is compromised since before the election. We are under Russian or Anti-EU squads, who do you think would have the patience to make all this "generals" threads.

See through the satire boi

SEE THROUGH

t. Ahmed

It's an attempt to turn conservatives on each other by saying Republican success is going against patriotic ideals, but it hinges on the belief that Putin is a bad person. But he's only a bad person, if you subscribe to Liberal ideals in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zzCQLyNnIg

also lahey is at 2:06

idk about you guys but I'm an actual russian shill

t. rural and suburban retard

Because there is proof that Putin hacked the election, I believe the cia and fbi over Drumpf.

>im left wing

How does he live in two places at once you moron

All the Russians did was expose the truth about the DNC and that changed people's minds about them. They didn't hack the election, they hacked the Democrats.

The left has been grasping at straws since the Donald came out 2 years ago trying to discredit him. They have called him a child rapist, racist, cheat, failure and a million other things.

The only thing the left has ever gained even the slightest traction with is Trump being a Russian spy so they are swarming over the accusation like flies on shit.

i wish i knew more about this picrelated

I'm right wing, many right wingers hate Drumpf.

So you admit they hacked then?

Does anyone have the pic from a pol thread where anons correctly guessed Podesta's password?

What's really funny is the Left following the Russian's playbook.

In Ukraine anyone against the idea of Russian forces conquering whatever they want in Crimea, Donbass, or wherever is labelled a Nazi.

So what does the Left do? Claim anyone who is against a takeover by the Left is a Nazi.

PROTIP: they don't.

why can't Russians find me a gf tho?!
Dmitri help!

WHY WON'T THEY EXAMINE (((ISRAELI))) TIES TO OUR POLITICIANS?!?

Their MO is blaming
personal responsibility is not their forte

how does copypasta of the same september invoices for your girl in thread after thread prove that your boy isn't a faggot?

Denial, propaganda + mental illness.

Yeah, non-white right wingers.

Fucking /out/ has reached general 405+ on their fishing general and /vg/ has all their popular generals up all the time. It is not hard to believe people here would make a Trump/Syria/Current Happening general without being Russian agents.

>living in two places at the same time

It's ironic that American communists are engaging in McCarthyism 100 times worse than McCarthy ever did.

It's an easy cop-out to avoid talking about what really got them there: bad policies and blatant corruption.

kek

Because it works.

You have the wrong perspective. You think everyone is reasonable like yourself, and must have a justifiable reason for what they say.

It does not occur to you that just perhaps virtually every leftist politician in existence is a complete and utter sociopath who can say absolutely anything for gain.

Once you realize this, you stop being surprised at anything. I was surprised on a daily basis at the apparent unreason until I understood that.

The left has become obsessed with these fairy tales about Russia hacking the election because it enables the left to stay in their delusional bubble for a little while longer and avoid having to race the reality that they were rejected by a majority of the American people.

>under Russian or Anti-EU squads

Kill yourself.

Trump received tens of millions of votes. There's enough anti-EU people and Trump supporters in the world to fully justify the support Trump has here.

Leftists are not human beings, but death-loving, death-embracing terrorists. Anders Behring Breivik is the only one who has erased the antihumans from existence.

Because the left's motto is "We're gonna lose so much you may even get tired of losing and you'll say please, please Mr. Democrat leftist, It's too much losing! We can't take it anymore! It's too much and I'm gonna say no it isn't! We have to keep losing. We have to lose more! Were gonna lose more! Were gonna lose so much!!"

No, they don't believe it. If they actually thought they have evidence they would word themselves much less carefully. As it is, they deliberately choose weasel words that go very far to imply and create impressions, without risking anything by making outright assertions. This verbal dexterity and rhetorical tricks is evidence that they don't believe they have evidence for what they claim.

reminder that russia has shills on this site and that russia funds far right european groups

le pen took cash from russian banks ffs, they want europe to be disunified to they can actually manage to control and meddle in europe

That's a reason to like Russia even more. In global politics the right are the good guys in case you haven't noticed.

As soon as people start realizing not everyone agrees with the pc culture bullshit the hall system falls apart. It happened in the 90s, it'll happen again -- give it a few more years, we are still on mom jeans.

who is this? i need moar

We aren't but I'm going to need immunity before I say anymore.

i've lost all bloodflow to my head.
who is this?

because the left turned into their parents or grand parents in some cases

"its all those nigger commies fault" your grandfather 40 years ago

Blaire White is her name

But Putin is a bad dude, he's former KBG. People that speak out against him are dieing by assassination.
But that still doesn't help the democrat narrative that the Russians hacked the election.

Emma Watson's leaked photos

They cannot fathom losing so the other side must have cheated because that is what they would do.

It's Emma Watson, I shit you not
There are over 50 pictures like that one in different bikinis in the latest fappening leak

>Emma Watson's leaked photos

/ourguys/ from few years back now working for the "agencies" testing their dankest trojans again?

>former KBG
So what?

Same reason a shitty player screams "haaaaax!" when they get stomped on.

It's easier to attribute your failures to spoopy conspiracies than facing your flaws and trying to improve yourself.

If Russians didn't HACK THE WORLD then that means the left might have been wrong about something. Which isn't possible, because their dogma decrees they are infallible and perfect.

I contribute to Anti- Eu memeology because I hate the E.U.

The E.U. does fine all on it's own with being a hated organization. It doesn't need any help from the Vodka Farmers.

So they can classify us as traitors/agents of Russia and do whatever they want to us.

I saw a black dude on Bill Maher...an intelligence "expert". He claimed that the operation required a massive ammount of manpower and capabilties. That it would take the best U.S. hackers months of back to back shifts. First to hack Podesta's account, and then to be able to read all the information and find what would be relevant to the news cycle.

Ask yourself this;

1. Are the U.S. so incompetent and retarded that executing a password phising scam on a man whose password is "password" and using "cntrl f" requires many months and millions of dollars

Or.

2. The Democrats and intelligence "experts" are lying?

I genuinely don't understand this.

Not just Israel - but The New York Times released hacked information on Trump to try and influence the election, and they are a Mexican owned operation.

So why isn't this suspicious?

Because they can't cope with the idea that their ideology is wrong and the majority of Americans don't agree with them. None of their failures are their own fault.

This is true.

It's also true that the left and their various allies from China, through The Gulf States and Jews do exactly the same.

It's also true that the U.S. funds far right groups in Eastern Europe.

Who cares?

The Irish took supplies and funding from the Nazis. They didn't give two shits about what the Nazis wanted. They just wanted the British out.

If Russia wants to pay Hiro's server costs, let them.

Yes I believe that black man on Bill Maher (Mr. "I'm just an old spy..." and the establishment he represents is either incompetent or lying, probably both in varying ratios depending on the context. Because he was suggesting that we were a Russian ops center running 8 hour watch shifts 24/7 to dump everything on any given topic within 24 hours of Trump mentioning it. Anyone who was here knows the Podesta leaks were pretty organic and I am fairly sure wikileaks had no idea about Spirit Cooking and Pizzagate/Pedogate taking off.

They always need to have someone or something to blame for things not going their way, because they're grown-up children.

Because they don't want to admit that they propped a shitty candidate, did a shit campaign, and got raped in every branch of government

There is always option #3: Democrats are morons and ran a hideous campaign.

- The elites making this shit up know that a lot of Republicans think Russia is still communist and want them to think Trump is a commie manchurian candidate

- Leftists have massive fucking egos about being the most savvy, creative and intelligent and can't stand the idea that they got beat by racist drumpflord rednecks, so they have to chalk it up to something more 'sophisticated' like KGB agents

- Leftists are girly and practically allergic to reading about history/war/geopolitics so they have really out of whack ideas about how espionage, foreign policy etc works

she doesn't look that bad from that angle.

Probably the same reason people attribute all left-wing success to teh jews.

autism, never underestimate it's power.

That "right side of history" bullshit isn't them autofillating to their moral superiority, they believe that human civilization has a destination and that their progressivist utopia is the destiny of humanity.

They cannot understand that their "utopia" is unwanted by the bulk of people, and that their social engineering was rejected alongside their claims of a destiny for humanity. They think that they were sabotaged by their enemies because they can't accept the notion that people are sick to death of them and they have all the popularity of a herpes outbreak.