I mean, just

#Syria a young man @ Aleppo cut off his dick & while naked amid the crowds w/ blood running through his legs shouted I am a woman not a man

mobile.twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/847566585380315138

So "she" cut off her clit?

What the fuck is wrong with people these days.

It appears the syrians have westernized faster than us

reminds me of that episode of Everybody Loves Raymond

>Big bang theory reaction pic

I seriously hope that you only have one and not a folder. Anyone who likes that should need to explain why and then kill themselves.

Trust me, I despise that show.

good to know

is he back from sweden?

just what?

hm maybe they can integrate with the west after all

advertising fag

I like this show, bc I watch it with my kid brothers and my mom. Easy jokes, "nerd" humor that me and my bros get the references to, and the super-Jew looking guy is fairly funny in later seasons. I understand it is not a good show, but i enjoy it from time to time. that being 2-3 episodes a week while talking and missing half of the episode. i hope this behavior doesn't warrant death to you, the guy who hops on the bandwagon of hating a show just because its not mid-tier in a golden age of TV
>tv is shit now
theres alot of shit, and alot of good stuff. you have to pick and choose.

kys

No I don't hop on many bandwagons especially not for tv shows. I barely watch tv anyways. I just hate Big bang theory. I find the acting to be horrid, the lines to be gay and I hate it's fans. Also kill yourself if you like Star wars the force awakens. :^)

come again?

Lol

I just had a thought.

He cuts off his dick in town square, and shouts he is a woman. Wouldn't the respectful thing for the other mudshits to do be stoning him for being a woman naked in public?

He cracked under pressure
As do all mentally ill people

Kek

Ha. I get it.