Alright faggots, listen here and listen good

alright faggots, listen here and listen good.
>qt3.14 gf cheats on me and breaks my one chance of having a decent relationship
>her parents are illegal
>dont have the heart to call ICE but thinking about her makes me angry af
What do boys?
pic related, its her

Other urls found in this thread:

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what would jesus do?

Do it, faggot

Release their info so someone else can do your job cuck

How was busting on those Latina titties user?

Call ICE, but not for revenge. They need to be deported regardless. ICE should at least be made aware. Leave it up to them to decide what to do. It's not like every illegal they're aware of is getting deported anyway,

blackmail her into sucking your cock, then record it and send it to her new boyfriend and report her parents anyway

Jesus would probably shrug his shoulders, move on, and think to himself how bitches and hoes are like new clothes

Post nudes faggot

Call ICE you fucking pussy
It is your duty as an American

>jesus
Trim the hedges and mow the lawn.

How did she cheat on you AND ruin your chances for having a decent relationship? Or do you mean that it ruined the relationship you two had?

You can do something petty like attack the other person's family or you can do what every adult does that isn't in prison or posting on a Sumerian cuneiform board: move on with your fucking life.

I'll call ICE, I'm a califag, we'll get the shit done

No one else knows how bad it really is, we need to report every single one of these illegal fucks.

Some other guys crusty cock as inside your girlfriends mouth, ass and vagina. She probably loved the taste of his cum. Do you wonder how many times he came inside her, user? You know you need revenge and you know that you need to contact ICE.

Is that her? I hope you fucked her, user. Nobody can take that away from you. Just remember, no matter who she's with or what she does for the rest of her life, you got to ruin her. Someday she may be married with kids and you'll always know that she sucked your cock and spread her legs for you.

Also, get her parents deported. It'd be fucking great.

>nice proxy bong

Call ICE then call her and tell her you forgive her while they're bursting down the door to her parents house and sending them back

Call ICE. There is now no reason for her to be in the country.

They should be deported regardless of what happened between you and her. Be a virtuous man and apply justice.

Ops a faggot who doesn't keep his girl in check. And now he wants to make it real

Useless thread.
Done only to slide the one about the "Guide for resisting the Trump agenda" by Ezra Levin and Leah Greenberg.
saged as hell.

Bonus: OP is a faggot. A leftie faggot.

I mean he should have fugged her but she's not gonna give a shit by then with how many sausages she'll have encased.

Call ICE, comfort her when she cries
She's cute af user jesus christ
Make sure you can provide or smth

Do it, it is pretty funny me and some other faggots called ICE on someone and she didn't show up to school last week next day she said her dad might get deported.

> What to do?
take your shit to Sup Forums or /r9k/

SAGE

OP here, didnt want to be a cuck but it was justified
1st floor, corner apartment, find it, i dont know the exact address

Ops now a cuck leftie faggot

Leaf making sense for once.

Enforce the borders of his kingdom

She looks like someone I know. What's her first name?

That's a qt? Raise your standards, for one.

>what do
get tested for aids

>Call ICE, comfort her when she cries
This. Use the situation to fuck her one last time before she gets sent back to her 3rd world shithole.

Fucking retard. Don't do this.

do this instead user.

>Call, ICE, comfort her when she cries
>Fuck her when she comes back into your arms
>Call ICE on her
>laugh

stfu pussy its your duty as a global citizen not to.

You should have called ICE from the very beginning.

underrated...

Fake and gay, I saw this faggot spam this thread a long time back, don't fall for the b8.

S H I L L
L
I
D
E

This is the time to act, user. Every Mexican breeding couple kicked out of America means several dozen less soldiers on the other side in the inevitable race war.

Don't even do it for Sup Forums. Do it for your personal safety, do it in the interests of your family.

she looks like she was qt in 1997, don't be a hater

>girlfriend
>cheated

Hate to break it to you faggots, but "girlfriends" don't cheat. They find new fuck-toys. If she ain't married to you then she ain't cheating, she's just upgrading to a better dildo.

OP faggot, sage.

dont forget to post here
of course

and just like that the light leaves your body and a profound numbing darkness enters your soul. I forgive you though after all, by the look of this thread, you are consuming the shit that comes from here.

Just call ICE, you fucking beta.

FUCKING RACE MIXER GET OUT!! Oh boo hoo she cheated on you, fucking serves you right.

This. Illegals didn't sneak into this country to be friends with you.

do it pussy

Right, he's trying to slide the other thread about ((("The Guide for resisting the Trump agenda")))

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE

LEFTIST ORGANIZATION RUN BY TWO JEWS TO ASTROTURF TRUMP RESISTANCE

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/

Do it you bitch, do it!

>i wonder who's behind this post

Only 2 posts by this ID, sliding hard lads, get to real threads!

T H Y M E
O

S P I C E
H
I
L
L

T H R E A D S

Yeah. Just trying to slide other threads about the lefties' cookbook for disrupting Republicans.

OP is a faggot.

nice pull user. call ICE anyway lmao.

Call ICE

If you call ICE you will be getting revenge AND making America Great Again at the same time.

no way fuck this bitch. do it user

yeah this

Give me info, ill call now

I like this answer. I agree. Calling ICE is obvious. I would come to the reacue for one last smash session. On her way out the door, put the icing on the cake. Say, "I called ice bitch, next time dont cheat on me. Make sure to wear a rubber.

I live in Minnesota faggot

Is that bitch named madai?

Cheats on you?

user, if you do not call ICE. You are part of the problem today in america.

1st floor, corner apartment, like before you fags

blackmail her and her family into "voluntarily" working at your private rice farm. and enjoy her pussy (which would be your private property) whenever you want to

This desu

Call ICE faggot.
You should have anyway. Fucking traitor nigger.

Light them on fire and send them to Hell

Since when was Sup Forums hq for /r9k/ betas?

Sage report

>her
First of all, you should not have posted her picture. It is aggressive. Second, you can report her parents out of spite if you like but t.b.h. if you do you'll know what you did was wrong and born out of peevishness and spite. Is that how you want to see yourself?

kys and livestream it faggots

>reverse image search
>0 results

OP better not be larping, deliver or forever bring dishonor on your family

around the same time it turned into trump hq and a paid poster shithole

>1.) if that's your gf... with that nose and those cross eyes, she is not cute
>2.) if you are into dating illegal shitskins, why the fuck are you on Sup Forums

mexico has clearly not sent their best

you have report them user, it's your duty as a patriot

go look faggot. we will report but give us specifics. names and adress

Do this, post the aftermath.

>next time don't cheat on me
>ebin stronk final words before I ride off into the sunset
Go outside.

OP is a beta faggot. The fact you retards are lapping this up with sympathy is telling of your own vitriolic nature. The story is fake and OP is a fat lonely cunt, just like you. Why the fuck is this blog post even on here and why are you all larping with it?

>TFW britbong thinks enforcing the laws of your nation is wrong.

Family gets special considerations. Women that end things respectably get considerations. Cheating sluts do not.

Let it go and move on with life.

If you react with evil, you are creating an evil spirit that youll live with forever.

where you from newyork?

do it faggot

Send them back

get over it and have sex with someone else instead of being a vengeful butthurt faggot

He's not a Sup Forumsack he's a
S L I D I N G
H
I
L
L

Because my feweelings are huwty.

>ruined my one chance for a relationship

How is there any sympathy being posted for such an inane outlook?

D E P O R T
E
P
O
R
T

California

A Canadian calling someone a kike to defend the OP of a slide thread.

Why are you all so stupid?

he goes to jail for malicious intent and premeditated rape

the laws our country arent just 2 liners they're full documents and there are thousands of them

you can't just go out willy nilly doing harm even if someone is illegal you can still get sent to prison for being a shit human being

Call ice
Now that she's homeless, she's fucked.

You should do it. Don't trust women.

she cheated on you so its your job to dump her and get revenge

Remember the rule: she can only cheat on you if you were serious with her and not playing

Modern women almost compulsively cheat for a thousand of reasons. You are either an asshole and they want revenge or you are to nice and they are bored. She wants to start drama or perhaps just wants to feel slutty again. Doesn't matter, ever single reason women cheat should be irrelevant to you.

Got red-pilled on a very early age regarding women. So when I dated this second 'girlfriend' she did the typical girl thing when she figured we were comfortably together and she cheated on my with some guy. I figured it right away but didn't care to bring it up since I had been playing with girls on the side since day one, precisely because I knew she'd pull shit like this. Girl kept throwing hint after hint after hint until she just bluntly went out and said it. Guess she wanted to start a fight or to see how much it could hurt me. I looked at her and smiled saying I never took us serious anyway so it was perfectly fine for her to sleep around. The smugness on her face evaporated like water on Mars and she actually got mad at ME. Completely killed her confidence and to this day I get told by her friends how much she regrets doing what she did. Which is funny since I had been planning for this the day I met her.

deport them. and this has nothing to do with her being a whore

Flip some tables and beat her with a bullwhip. That is how Jesus handled the (((cheaters))) in the bible.

> >qt3.14

yea ok