Can anyone explain to me why pretty white girls like nigger culture and niggers ? Even in Eastern Europe!

Can anyone explain to me why pretty white girls like nigger culture and niggers ? Even in Eastern Europe!

What has gone wrong in their heads ?

I don't really get the psychology behind this...

Haven't they seen nigger behavior in Detroit or Chicago ? Hood fights ? Chimpouts ?

To be honest, bitches like these should be put in the middle of ghetto and watch what their reactions will be between chimps.

Other urls found in this thread:

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/
instagram.com/doloresaonzule/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black guys have high social IQ aka game.

>high social IQ

And that's all they need ?
So they can live in a ghetto no matter how much money the high SIQ negro 'makes' and would be OK with that ?

I've been recently doing a 'private research', and most of these 20-25 year old whores are obsessed with nigger culture. It's a fucking disease popularized by jews behind these "pop-culture" celebrities - negro rappers and muslim models ...

Understanding human nature isn't everything, but it definitely goes a long way.

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE

LEFTIST ORGANIZATION RUN BY TWO JEWS TO ASTROTURF TRUMP RESISTANCE

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/

burn the coal pay the toll

Because it's all about having a good time. Reckless abandon of youth. No one parties like blacks.

they grew up seeing black people on cops being arrested all the time, and now they believe they are "edgy" and "hard". pretty simple IMO OP

That's basically it, nothing to it.
This is the "in".

Then let the sheep follow the crowd, as they do best.

They watch too much shit-tier American tv shows.

The people in the picture happen to all be part of the "elite", culture and race as you think of them don't exist in the same manner for them.

In reality, actual ghetto people with no money won't be in any club frequented by model-tier sluts, so I'm not sure what problem you are trying to address when it doesn't actually exist.'

Redguard here

Higher percentage of Black men are sexually aggressive
>(girl I used to fuck in Barbados told me that the less western black men are the more sexually aggressive they get)

Black guys value white women more than white men,so we try harder when it comes to game and sex
>(white women=status)

Many white women straight up fuck black guys for attention/social status
>(omg I date black guys me so progressive lmao)

Black men are exotic enough to get that "strange dick" bonus points

Black guys like booty,hips,thickness etc so as white women get more obese more fat placement in those locations is likely to be found in white population and most white guys wont fuck a fat white bitch so they end up dating black guys instead lmao

no reason. no reason, at all.

they're trained by cultural marxists to believe that black people are the creators of human civilization and are like gods walking the earth.

Show her fucking name

first you control the culture, then then politics will follow. Goal? globalization

what for ?

i can post bunch of full size pics instead though

and pretty white girls are usually very ignorant of real history.

desu she's actually not that pretty, found no-makeup photo...

High social IQ

The mass media promotes nigger culture to destroy white culture because white culture is Judaism and the eternal Jews biggest threat to their attempt at world domination.

i can find her facebook in less than 5 minutes

gimme a sec

As far as mind game and shit.

whatever, what's the point of her fb..

He's also rich

The only "pretty" white girls into nigger culture are the Instagram bimbos who take hundreds of makeup selfies and are obsessed with snapchat. All the others date white or mostly white men.

They don't. Only ones with daddy issues do.

Well if you have to ask this question you are a beta with no social skills or money and probably be lonely forever

Pol is good at only two things
1. Complaining about Leftists
2.crying about how they can't talk to girls

Paaaaathetic

She probably has the same fb-type instagram with bimbo pics ... haven't found it yet

Doloresa Onzule

That's ASAP Rocky, an A-list rapper.

Women like money and fame. Men like hot women.

If it was some white rock guitarist coming to her country, exactly the same photo would have happened... except it wouldn't be worth posting on Sup Forums.

In the UK nigger culture isn't really popular anymore, that trend died in the early 2010s thankfully

It's moved from Western Europe to the East, that shit will be big there for the next few years then it will move onto Asia

Social Engineering.

The reason for "social media"

>Only ones with daddy issues do

Raver, cosplayer, and pastel girls don't date niggers, yet they have daddy issues to the max.

Nigs and women have one thing in common
>they both like shiny metal objects

I'll give you a legitimate answer.

Black males tend to focus exclusively on simplistic, carnal interests that are shared with intellectually challenged and unambiguous females, i.e. muh dick, muh drugs, muh alcohol, muh partying. These are things that appeal to low IQ people who are looking to satisfy primitive urges without much effort.

White makes on the other hand have a wide variety of interests and personality types, ranging from manly guy activities like playing football and fixing cars and shooting guns, to intellectual pursuits like science, self improvement, education and career building, all the way to nerdy faggots like those who browse Taiwanese claymation animation forums such a 4chins. These things are too difficult or too mentally challenging for most women.

Bottom line, people of similar intellectual capacity are drawn together.

White men were never bred for Bantu hyper sexuality. Since White bitches are the most desired humans on the planet, there is no need for provisions from White males. With the government giving them everything they desire they are free to explore every niche of their degenerate sexuality. They also never get to see true nigger behavior. Pic related

yep, found it...

instagram.com/doloresaonzule/

White women don't like you because you are a bleeding little cunt. Women are dating black men because they want to date a real man, not a little wiener.

If you autistic Nazi freaks want to lose your virginity, then you should get jobs. Stop whining about the Jews. Try being a man for once in your fucking life.

... or you could just kill yourself because you are a degenerate autistic piece of human genetic garbage. Nobody would miss you. Fucking kill yourself already.

2 Timothy 3King James Version (KJV)
3This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

>White women don't like you because

I don't even know who she is , I just randomly saw her on FB. I also wouldn't date a mudshark or a woman who frequently pots pictures of niggers ..

>"hmm should I go get high and fuck Marcus and his friends or go listen to Pitor hate on niggers"

tough choice. whites never learn

>isn't really popular anymore,

I don't know .... I still see many girls from UK posting the same bimbo / negro shit on IG.

women are followers, they'd love hanging around a bunch of spics dancing to salsa and watching telemundo if the jews promoted that heavily on tv.

In america is bad thanks to (((them))) that own mostly all media they advertise the shit out of niggers and have sport playing coons praised for throwing a ball In a hoop and now rap and hip hop has been normalized and turned into a cool trendy thing to put in commercials i mean fuck they put nigger music on assassins creed commercial wtf its MTVs fault they started the nigger praising culture.

That's why you are a virgin who will die alone.

MTV > VIACOM > JEWS

not hard to figure out, btw.. FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Viet women are lovely, i'd take any of these over the Latvian coalburner any day.

you call that pretty?
lol

It's basically all the same in the whole western culture. It's totally niggerized by jews.

It's also the same in Russia, those degenerate whores are even organizing twerking festivals .. LMAO.

black guys are loud idiots who always look like they are having a good time. They are basically a dumb fucking dog that runs in the the screen door every time it see's a squirrel and still wags it's tale and barks every fucking time.
Chicks love pets and they like people who look like they are having a good time.
I mean most white guys are brooding in the corner trying to be smart, or political, when girls go out dancing they just want to dance and have fun. Black guys offer them that.
No chick likes the guys in the corners making snide remarks and looking on with contempt and jealousy. Like the song says "SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME!"

fucking ugly gooks.

Because white men, by and large, have abandoned masculinity. How and why did this happen? Because their own women kept drilling it into their heads until finally, they allowed themselves to be manipulated. White women went on and on about how they wanted a soft, emotional man, but that's a bunch of bullshit- it goes against their biology. Up until that point, white men completely disregarded all female attempts to control them; they were the dominant one in the relationship, which is what any female, regardless of what they might say otherwise, really wants.

So, the only men left who act aggressive and controlling are blacks, hispanics, arabs, etc. This is where white women are going. Women seek out dominance. They want to be submissive. It doesn't matter how much of a feminist harpy she is. Note that feminists paradoxically push for the propagation of Islam; a religion that is openly anti-feminist. Remember those Swedish politicians who say in their own country, to their white men, that they are strong independent women; but as soon as they stepped foot in that Islamic country, they submissively donned headscarves?

Stop listening to women. Stop giving a fuck about their input and just act masculine, like your instincts tell you to do. This is what men did for their entire existence until this cultural marxism shit took root.

Why don't you go and suck trudeau's cock ? Canada is done and soon you will be raped by poor rapefugee moslems, because you can't critcize them anymore.

they hate white males because the alpha white males dont give a fuck about them. this is a childish way to get back at them, but the thing is alphas dont give a fuck.

Black guys
>Larger dicks
>Fun to be around
>Interesting conversation anytime you want
>Nicely dressed and groomed
>Crack jokes all the time
>Will take you places
>Broad social spectrum
>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
>Behave like real men
>Smile on their faces most of the time
>Can dance and cook
>Chills in the school

White guys
>Tiny dicks
>Socially awkward
>Quiet
>Inhibited socially
>Boring
>Prefer to stay home
>Hate to dance
>Sad faces
>Make you cringe
>Creepy
>Often have either anger or anxiety issues
>Shoots up the school

They don't, it's just a meme. And you fell for it.

White people, and really all people, but especially whites, are narcissistic.

The main reason that a white woman likes blacks is that there is no longer a clear social hierarchy between white men and white women. This is not at all the case when a white woman is with a black man, since she rightly feels the intellectual and genetic superior, and will never be challenged intellectually by him.

In the old days, when women understood that they were truly the lesser sex, it was well understood that the man was the superior in the relationship, but after multi generations of feminism now this distinction is very much confused and in many cases reversed. Thus, many white womens daddies were submissive openly and shamelessly to their wife's authority, instead of the other way around.

Hence, black men who have the trappings of authority, but lack the ability to intellectually or morally challenge a white womans ego are the perfect not to hot, not too cold, but just right.

Truly, this is the result of 75 years of feminism and white men adjusting to an uncomfortable situation, and the delicate egos of our white women are so fragile now that they desire more than anything to be superior to ANYONE, that now finding a mate where they are the superior is the most comfortable spot they can possibly be in.

There it is, lads. Now you understand.

>Because white men, by and large, have abandoned masculinity

I don't think women are attracted to masculinity anymore, more like to money...

Most of women do not even care about masculinity, it's about social status as somebody above said, here in Jewrope it's kind of 'exotic' to be fucked by a nigger, so maybe it's so rare that these Latvian coalburners want it. Because they have never been between negroes somewhere in Detroit or Chicago which is a total shithole thanks to blacks.

>most white guys wont fuck a fat white bitch
can confirm, and that alone makes over 50% of white women unfuckable

*betas have abandoned masculinity
she wouldnt fuck a beta anyway no matter the year

>Black guys
>>Larger dicks
>>Fun to be around
>>Interesting conversation anytime you want
>>Nicely dressed and groomed
>>Crack jokes all the time
>>Will take you places
>>Broad social spectrum
>>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
>>Behave like real men
>>Smile on their faces most of the time
>>Can dance and cook
>>Chills in the school

funniest thing i've read today

>they end up dating black guys

I always thought that. During the last years, here in Italy, I've seen a lot of white girls with black guys. And guess what? Those white girls were always fat. I always thought that they resorted to blacks because they couldn't get better males because of their fat. Looks like I was right.

>I don't think women are attracted to masculinity anymore, more like to money...

It helps, and this ties into the fact that women seek security; but no, generally speaking, more than anything else they prioritize masculinity.

You don't really need to look any further than the fact that there are white women who will leave their relatively comfortable lives just to live in some ghetto shithole with their black/hispanic etc boyfriend.

Sad to say, but white men, generally speaking, qualify as "betas". Not all are, but most white men have been seriously fucked up by feminism, even if they don't realize it.

Yeah, try living in America

All of our young women are completely niggerfied. They talk like niggers, they do their makeup like niggers, they do drugs like niggers, and they fuck niggers.

This isn't "Jewish culture", it's American culture. American Jews are the ones exporting this shit and it is intrinsically tied to America and American identity now. Reject all things American unless you want your women to become niggers.

>nigger
>culture
Lmao honkey

>larger dicks
fucking myth
>fun to be around
if you like doing crack and getting arrested
>interesting conversation
anytime they dindu nuffin
>cracks jokes all the time
laughs at his own undecipherable dindu talk with his other black friends
>will take you places
ha ha no fucking car
>broad social spectrum
the projects...?
>know interesting people you will be introduced to
Yeah his cousin dyrell who is gonna be the next lil wayne and never shuts up about it
>behave like real men
chimp out
>smile on their faces most of the time
black guys never fucking smile, have you listened to stand up comedy in the 90's?
>can dance and cook
can't dance the way chicks want to 100% true, and cooking? Fucking kys user. if you count making coolaide maybe
>chills in the school
doesn't go to school

It's true about fatness, fat ones usually go to niggers. They have no choice.

It's basically like..

"Asian girls are for desperate white guys" - take Mark Cuckerberg as an example, they have mixed-gook kid, that Jew is a traitor to his own tribe. A total cuck.

white alpha > black alpha > white beta > black beta > japanese alpha > arab alpha > indian alpha > arab beta > japanese beta > chinese alpha > indian beta > chinese beta

this isnt even good bait

Nigger boys
>Think about cocks alot/closet fags
>AIDS carriers
>Spend welfare on flashy clothes
>Smell like ass
>Unfunny
>73 IQ
>Unemployed
>Murder their coalburners
>Skip town on their kids
>Drops out of school
>Poor
>Ugly

It's not even just fat girls anymore. I see upper middle class pretty white girls acting like niggers now too.

They don't here.

They love nigger culture and music and stuff, but not black guys.

It might be because our black guys are straight outta Africa or Aboriginals. Poor too.

THIS

if you are getting pussy yourself you dont give a fuck if a white girl you dont know fucks a nigger. Its most sad pathetic virigns on here get riled up when a white girl fucks a nigger because in their head they feel entitiled to the girl because they are white

As a white person, if you listen to rap music or glorify ghetto culture in any other way, you are to blame.

>With the government giving them everything they desire they are free to explore every niche of their degenerate sexuality
This is the only legitimate answer so far
>muh high social IQ

What about 62 mil Trump supporters ? I don't think they all are, guesstimate would be 85%, there were some conservative/traditional Trump supporters, college-age women..

>Hadid
>white

Habibi Mohammad

Edgy behaviour.

Atomized society - empty, meaningless popular culture becomes the new cultural background of many people.

Popular culture romanticizes avarice and attention-seeking behaviour.

shes Italo-Jew

why is every ITT pretending this shitskin Semites are white

I'd kick my daughter outta the house if she likes niggers. Fuck that shit.

same reason they vote liberal and shouldn't be allowed to vote

LISTEN UP YOU BETA FUCKING NERDS WHO HAVEN"T FIGURED OUT WOMEN YET

....everyone listening...good!

Women are pack creatures. End of story. If they are too nerdy to be in a pack, they wish with all their being to be in a pack

So now that they have acended into the pack (of women) they only care about what their circle thinks.
Trendy is awesome. It's why they collect shoes, hand bags, accessories and other crap that absolutely no one but women care for.

If the Main stream media pushes "blacks are cool" guess what......YUP. they are going to fucking do that too.
Cause (go back to "it's trendy")

Women do not think for themselves.

Ask any man that has broken up with a woman. She always refers to either what her friends say, think or tell her to do.

Women need women friends. refer back to being pack creatures.

If a woman tells you she doens't get along with girls. She's a whore. End of story. She has absolutely no qualms about fucking another woman over for her man. And this is why she isn't "good friends with women". And only guys.
And the guys she's good friends with she will normally not fuck. Because...go back to "need to be in a pack" reference

Again, women do not think for themselves. So they constantly have to ask others if what they are doing, thinking, behaving is okay.

There is no such thing as a strong independent woman.
Strong woman, yes. Independent. No. They are still always looking for a father figure for the X amount of kids they have had with the X amount of guys she's had the kids with.

Now that you know how a woman thinks. (she doesn't without help)

it pays to
1. be well liked by her peers. if you are, you will notice that there is a huge gap between divorce/breakup and lasting relationships. if you get along with her friends, you up the odds of a good relationship.

i hope this helps you fucking beta nerds.

Because white guys are irrelevant. Whites in their late teens/early 20's pretty much adopted black culture and mostly listen to rap music. I say this as a college student. Black men can fuck better, women know they have bigger dicks, they're more assertive than white bois, and they are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

>It's not even just fat girls anymore. I see upper middle class pretty white girls acting like niggers now too.

I've seen that too..

Here is some dutch whore who's parents are members of trump's mar-a-lago club.

shit wrong picture. lmao

So we have 320 million people in this country but you're concerned about the 20 million women who voted Republican? Voting Republican doesn't mean shit. In case you haven't noticed, our Republicans don't even care about gay marriage, Islam, or the declining white demographic. They're fucking worthless liberals masquerading as right-wingers.

>Jiggy
>culture
You mean why do americanized dumb Christian women like what TV tells them to like? Well that's simple, because they think it's cool. Check out talent shows around Germany and you will know why shit is happening, they all sing American songs. Propaganda works on stupid Christians who constantly vote for their demise.

I think those fat girls totally lack self-respect. I mean, instead of exercising and stop eating like a fucking walrus, what do they do? They drastically lower their standards. They're like outcasts, and instead of trying to exit tje outcast status, they breed with other outcasts.
If this is not self-loathing, I don't know what is!

as a dutchman seeing dutch whores with niglets is hilarious. you literally threw away the best genes on the planet HAHAHA

so r u guys like all nazis on here whats the deal haha

It doesn't matter what you think, they are tearing down Dutch society from within. Have a laugh faggot - "ha ha hoo hee they're destroying my people ha ha so funny"

Try living in America and you'll quickly see this problem doesn't go away if you just laugh it off. I haven't seen an adult male with blonde hair in this country in years.

so r u guys like all nazis on here whats the deal hahaha

who cares the upper class stick to their own kind, this just makes peasants easier to exploit. A+ from me.

whats the deal with airplane food haha lol