Southern Cone Thread

What went different here and why is it better than the rest of South America

Pinochet, Justa and Peron

There has been a US-backed military dictatorship in almost every Latin American country try again

bump

weather brought more europeans idk

You are just whiter

>What went different here and why is it better than the rest of South America
Being White
/thread
>inb4 argentina isn't white maymay

Also, how cucked are the Southern Cone countries?

This unironically
Argentina is whiter than us

quite cucked, in the decades after the right wing governments we've been infiltrated by marxism real bad.

they're further from the equator and out of the tropics. find me one country within the red line that is worth saving.

I like wine from Chile.

Malaysia

Singapore and Panama i guess, but they're all micronations

garbage junk country. trash it. they've taken in too much radiation from the sun, their genetics are damaged.

Singapore, australia, sri lanka, brunei and that's about all

We are on the process of being cucked beyond recovery.

what kind?

I'm thinking to leave my shithole called "Canada" for Argentina - where are theb est places there for White people?

Seychelles

anything south of bariloche

Now this is a real redpill. Tropics are monkey mode.

Chile is probably the better choice right now. I'm originally argentinian/brazilian and I live here now and moving here was one of the better choices that i've made

It brings me joy every time I remember Chile's entire existence is to cuck Argentina access to two oceans.

Stay based, Chile, and remember that all commies go out the helicopter.

Singapore is sort of a hypercapitalist artificial chink/brit hub which makes it a strange exception. The worthwhile part of Australia is outside of the tropics.

Panama, Sri Lanka and Brunei are trash.

Muzzie scum.

>Seychelles
meme country

sri lanka is great m8

Memes are worth saving.

The impression I have of Panama is bretty gud m8, it's the closest thing to Singapore/HK in LatAm

Why Chile? Whites are in Argentina as far as I know. Argentinian White women are hot and I am not interested in race mixing with any mestizo

Uruguay modeled themselves off the US in the beginning. Believing in liberty and loyalty to the nation was more important than all else.

They got redpilled VERY early on with multiple attempts at annexations and foreign influence. My father grew up there in the 50, and 60s early 70 and he will unabashedly say with no irony that the Jews fucked them over. NO Uruguayans from that time ever disagree. (((They))) were the first ones to try to buddy up to the military junta and almost all of them were informants or actively worked with the secret police. Uruguayans saw that period until the late 80s as a time under siege. The nation and people were at war. Many were Spanish decent and had a healthy distrust of Jews anyways and (((their))) actions at that time confirmed all the old stories of Jews betraying Spanish defenders to Muslim invaders etc.

People like to think Uruguay is a land of hippies actually they are nationalist libertarians.
Sounds odd but the basic idea is that no matter your colour, creed or religion - you are Uruguayan first and always. IF you don't piss them off they will leave you alone. Ironically the religion of peace and Jews don't seem to stick around long in such an environment.

If you have a little money its comfy as fuck.

Of course I am saying this as filthy diaspora who is gonna retire there in the country as a gaucho with a bank account full of Aussie dollars bankrolling my lifestyle :)

Libertad, libertad y la tumba.....

Thailand and Nam' aren't too bad, not entirely sure about Burma. Singapore is okay.

It's pretty empirical really. Southern South America is a temperate climate with varying degrees of winter, and not one lick of Africa is out of the subtropics save for the highly developed North African muslim coast.
Also temperature variance in the subtropics, esp the northern, isn't universal. The Southern US is colder than North Africa. Southern China is colder than northern India.

kek confirms. It's an oldschool redpill that's generally forgotten and was the first to die during the
>we all h00manz
holocaust

t. frostfag living at the frigid zone

true, there's no white chilean

literally the best part of south america, full of whites

Chile is not very White though. This is very close to Mexico's admixture levels.

hmm. i concede.

You're an idiot.

they're okay, but I prefer Colombia for sex tourism purposes

yep, chile is like the northern part of paraguay. But the others places have a bigger white pop, although nowadays it's really rare to see some white in some cities of southern Brazil

More white people and meat consumption

>Whites are in Argentina as far as I know
this is for the most part a meme
35ish percent of upper class chileans have light eyes (not black or brown), and of that 35, 30 have light hair (blond, light brown). Assuming that you have enough money to move to chile and not live in a shithole or up north, that statistic stays true

While it's true it's not like Argentina doesn't have easy access to the Pacific.
IMO Chile should have a claim on the Falklands and Isla de los Estados

Argentina has some very good transsexuals

>every recent DNA study of Chileans shows that they're highly mixed

ok retard.

this should be south america

the demographics of chile vary heavily depending on the region though so he's not completely wrong. In the North we have lots of Peruvians and bolivians and around Los Lagos and Patagonia there are lots of people with German ancestry and a smaller % of the population is native/mestizo

Pic related - Blacks are too stupid to maintain industry to supply it.

>We didnt import niggers from africa.
>Killed a high porcentage of abo population.
>Cold weather.

>35% of upper class
Dude, thats nigger numbers.

You need a 80% of white upper class (at least) and %50 of middle class to be considered some how "white"

Sorry mate, you didnt make the cut.

>nationalist libertarians
>hate jews
This is so very true, I'm extremely happy to hear that from someone abroad.

was that a mean spirited joke or something AS IF 7X1 WASN'T ENOUGH

Though, however, we are nowhere near the violence levels of Mexico.

lots of bolivians are now coming into Chile
in fact this happens since 1900

Chilean wine is great... My wife has one of those wines of the month club things and sometimes she'll get some malbec tossed in there. Pretty good desu

That's a true asado!

pls save paraguay from lugo and cartés.

Are you argie? Thats like our national pride you posted in there

It's not that hard to understand.

When you can walk out of your hut with only a loincloth because it's always nice and warm, and pick a banana or some other fruit from a tree, then take a nap for several hours because you're full - there's not much incentive to work.

Unlike temperate zones where you freeze your balls off in winter so you better learn how to hunt and kill something to keep warm, not to mention grow and harvest food to stay alive when there's nothing to eat except snow. You tend to be a little more industrial.

Bolivia

Larger portion of white people. They help keep things together.

Sadly we used to be the same...

Both sides betrayed us - the right dismantled the White Australia Policy and work their arses off to import cheap labor to fuck the working class and the left pumped our kids full of multiculti shit.

Please... burn some wood

We do have our own Islas Malvinas kek.

I am Aussie mate but my family is from Las Piedras.

You are argie. You need like 3 generations to kick the gene out. Sorry m8.

fuck off we are full

>look up gdp per capita
>literally one place higher than republic of congo
lol yeah okay

CHURRASCO, BOM CHIMARRAO
FANDANGO TRAGO E MUIÉ
É DISSO QUE O VEIO GOSTA
É ISSO QUE O VEIO QUER

hey you fuckwad don't cut my state in half, i live in the south cone as well

Remind me.
Which is the 'Guay that lost like 30% of its population trying to fight off Brazil, Argentina and the other 'Guay? And also had mandated interracial marriage?

I dislike asado.

>

Last I checked Las Piedras is in Canelones, Uruguay.

Also I grew up in a heavy arab populated part of Sydney - anyone who wasnt an arab "wog" was either asian islander or white.

So you are a faggy argie.

Uruguay is argie clay. Sorry, no escape from this nightmare.

USA pls invade :(

If it ain't White, it ain't right, simple

Gay

>peron

Topkek

that's why DNA studies try to work with large and representative samples and often break them down by region. The urban areas like Santiago are a little more whiter than the rural areas, but they still only average around 60% White, which is about the same as Mexico. And bear in mind that many "White" looking Latin Americans often have some Amerindian ancestry unless they're recent immigrants.

Las piedras is in Uruguay... retarded fag

I don't like tasteless meat and fat

*homer Simpson voice*
Heh heh look at the name of that country, You-Are-Gay.

Paraguay.

Please, you're dying to come here

the only good part of paraná is the south, the north is full of mestizos and blacks

The thing is Argentina considers itself to be white, not that it actually is.

Every single person I feed Asado too become obsessed with it. They are used to thin steaks and T-bone cooked on a grill etc. I even got a Serb mate of mine to eat chinchulines and he loves the stuff now.

Classic Paraguay

GAY

and the reason why so many south americans have colon cancer

if it is black ( on bread or meat ) it will cause cancer

OP tell me what I can see in Chile. I've wanted to go to Peru because I can see the head waters of the Amazon, the Nazca Lines, and Machu Picchu. What cool shit is down in the cone to see?

All of them are inferior to Bolivia.

Haiti and Swaziland

Your midget country is rightfully argie clay. Keep denying it. But is true.

You will come back to the motherland, one day.

unironically argie is whiter than pretty much every south america country

Australians are all dying from heart disease and diabetes from Mcdonalds and meat pies. Gotta die of something

Dude weed lmao

Londrinafag blown the fuck out

If you like Argentina, I would say Bariloche, or even Río Negro in general. Same for Neuquén. I you want to live in he Buenos Aires Province for whatever reason, I would suggest somewhere far from the Greater Buenos Aires, where there are less people, less criminality, etc.

is Paraguay white?
I knew there was a german colony
Nueva Germania