Jesus Christ, Texas!

Jesus Christ, Texas!

chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Texas-teacher-cheerleader-coach-student-sex-11039023.php#photo-12636815

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/triceyl__/?hl=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_and_crime_hypothesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>white """"""people""""""

>IT'S IN FUCKING TARRANT COUNTY NO LESS
Texas isn't degenerate, they said

niiiiice

I am glad I hate this world.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

>mfw class of 1999

Where were these sluts when I was young?

It's always texas

Texas teachers like fucking kids, it seems. this shit happens a lot here.
>tfw graduated before moving to TX
>tfw never got to go balls-deep in your married, pregnant former english teacher
Fuuuuuck.

You wouldn't be complaining if it were you

>t. Subhuman Nigger

NIIIIIICE

This. Get some. It might fuck up your head a little, but at least you'd get off.

They're the teachers now

WHY THE FUCK WHERE THERE NEVER ANY OF THESE TEACHERS AT MY SCHOOL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For every one male-teacher fucking girl story that pops up every few months, I see at least 10-20 female teacher fucking whole classrooms stories which are quietly swept under the rug.

In case you didn't know: Men were driven out of education because of the fear of pedophilia. Then what do you know, isn't life grand. Women are bigger pedophiles than men.

>Where were these sluts when I was young?
With your good looking classmates.

Fuck you! My sides can only take so much!!

NICE

SSSSAVAGE BANTZ

JESUS, Finland, just fucking kill him!

>fucking teenage boys with hard dicks who look practically grown
>pedophiles
These chicks are sluts but lets not pretend this is pedophilia.

no, its more simple than that. if a woman is placed in a position of authority she will use said power for personal pleasure. the bigger the gap in power between the woman and victim the greater the chance for sex

Is this supposed to be a crime of something?

nice

>ywn dp your homeroom teacher with your bff

Excuse me!

This was an innocent young man here. His whole life is now ruined because some sick woman couldn't keep her hands off him.

this guy will probably kill himself before he's 18 because of the mental damage this woman has done to him.

Shame on her for being a teacher and taking advantage of a youth.

It's clear that he didn't know what he was doing.

its always white women, what the fuck is wrong with your women? hard mode dont blame jews you fucking pedophile crackers

1. no one (white) wants to have sex with black female teachers
2. if it did happen it wouldnt be news

Fuck off back to tumblr moralfag.

Fucking nigger women is on par with fucking goats. Only sand people do it.

>attractive teacher has consensual sex with underage student
National headlines
>fat ugly teacher forces sex with underage student
Swept under the rug

Let me stop you there

FUCKING DISGUSTING.

never underestimate the binland

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this...

Men are only driven out of primary education (k-5) however when you get into middle school it starts to even out, and even high school men actually outnumber women

Race mixing looking bretty gud now desu

yeah it does

Maybe if you're into hair extensions and big fat monkey asses

I know that feel. Most of my teachers were middle aged with a hint of Jew.

DOTR NOW

This happens all the time here. You should watch that Heather Locklear mftv movie "Texas Justice", it's fucking great.

>Thomas Cullen Davis (born September 22, 1933, Fort Worth, Texas) is an American oil heir and member of a prominent Fort Worth, Texas oil family. Davis is best known for standing trial, and being acquitted, twice in the 1970s, first for the murders of two people at the home of his estranged wife Priscilla on August 2, 1976 and the second two years later for conspiring to murder the judge in his divorce proceedings against Priscilla. At the time of his first trial, Davis was the wealthiest man to have stood trial for murder in the United States. The prosecution alleged in his murder trial that he forced his 12-year-old step-daughter Andrea Wilborn into the basement of Davis' Stonegate Mansion, making her kneel before shooting her dead, and also shot Priscilla's live in boyfriend Stan Farr, a former basketball star at nearby Texas Christian University. A Texas jury found him not guilty of the murders. The girl was the daughter of his second wife, whom he was in the process of divorcing.

There's also a couple cheerleader murder ones.

The Emu's will end your life. I hope they go slow.

I bet (and hope) he was black.

Kali Yuga
We
Keep Descending
Not going to stop
Till we hit the bottom
etc...

Go back to Africa.

You first have to go to school to have sex with a teacher, nigger.

BTW, there were several niggers on the list. There's not a black female teacher attractive enough to seduce a student.

perhaps one day my cheesyburger friend

Nice.

>There's not a black female teacher attractive enough to seduce an intelligent student.
FIFY

Nice.

nice

When you meet the emu that has your name upon his beak, will you meet your end with honor Abbo?

KYS normie

nice

NIIIIIIIICCCCEEEEEE
also
>texas
how can one state be so degenerate?

Can I get a quick rundown on this gal

Fuck off Nigger

GO TEXAS!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!

instagram.com/triceyl__/?hl=en
Got you fa m

You both need the one good thing to come from south of the US border. The Colombian neck tie.

She's not hispanic, shes black, probably like 70% white from her looks, it isnt race mixing at that point

>not enjoying bog memes

WE

15 year old are getting free pussy and I, a 26 year old man with a job and good looks, my own place, can hardly get a text back. Awesome.

To be fair you'd have to be gay not to squeeze your dick into this thicc.

and the crime rates are lower than they were in the 60's, despite the constant influx of non-whites

The kid was probably black. White bois cannot compete.

>I just fapped to this pic
What does it all mean

I'm sorry that even our children are more alpha than you.

Dont apologize

damn I'm gay but she is FINE

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE HAPPENS IN TEXAS, LOUISIANA OR OKLAHOMA.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING DOWN THERE?

Physics : ]

Sup Forums is so diverse

What? People start getting attractive at 15 or so. Bitches are crazy, especially pregnant birches.

She probably has a qt southern accent too hnnnnnnng

Thats the lead spike skewing the numbers in the middle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_and_crime_hypothesis