TRUMP GIVES AMNESTY TO 36,000 ILLEGALS AND WON'T REMOVE DACA

dailycaller.com/2017/03/30/an-estimated-36000-illegal-immigrants-have-received-amnesty-under-trump-as-he-reneges-on-promise/

Wow, I can't believe he'd actually do this to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
youtube.com/watch?v=0IHlgRriyAY
youtube.com/watch?v=pqHzwdmU3Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

fuck off

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

EAT SHIT TRUMPLETS YOU DESERVE EVERY FUCKING THING YOU GET

lol...
>muh no more immigrants!
>muh based trump!
enjoy being 30% of US population white boi

Its a fact Trump did it.
What part do ypu disagree with?

Dumpf will save the white rac...

We will kill you all

>w-w-we will k-kill you all

Nice try trumpfag you're just mad you elected a diversity cuckold. He should change his name to Donald Trudeau

DACA is not amnesty.

Also, there's literally nothing wrong with DACA. Why should kids who didnt ask to come here whove gone to school here all their lives and have clean criminal records be sent back? Even Trump agreed thats dumb in a 2015 interview on ABC. The real problem are the H1Bs and the criminal border hoppers

Slide thread
Sage

DON'T WASTE TIME IN THIS SLIDE THREAD. SHILLS DON'T WANT YOU TO READ THIS.

Those kids are illegal even if they're born here, dreamers love democrats and gibs.

Why is Canada such a useless country?

>Post is actually true
>Announces sage

End yourself

Soooo what's with all the sad families stories the past week. I smell dookie.

eat my ass, faggot

Did you even read the article?

Please read the article.

Sup Forums DEFENDS DREAMERS FUCK YES

I feel like I've hit the lottery, is there anything trump won't force you to compromise on?

Way to describe yourself Mr.47%

Unless Trump allows europeans to immigrate here easily like shitskins. There's no point in defending america's stupidity.

Why do you eat so much?

I even see pro israeli threads. Its amazing

Logically, it would make sense to deport everyone except DACA kids.

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

>everyone except DACA kids
>the majority of DACA people voted for Hillary

Way to give more votes to the dems buddy.

God damn, what will Trump not lie about?

youtube.com/watch?v=0IHlgRriyAY

youtube.com/watch?v=pqHzwdmU3Sg

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

kek

pro immigration, pro israel, pro surveillance, pro degeneracy

Stuttering? Pussy.

You're mad your entire side lost everything..

>TRUMP IS LITERALLY RACIST HITLER
>Trump is being nice to illegals
Choose one narrative and stick to it

The majority of people voted for Hillary

>He doesn't know shit about how greentexts work

Back to r/the_donald with you

>trump is hitler
>trump loves illegal immigration

shills need to keep their story straight

how about egomaniac pathological liar and a wannabe populist tyrant. The only contradictions are in Trumps own behavior.

yeah but Sup Forums wanted the harshest immigration policies that are possible, what an insane amount of backpedaling

Been on Sup Forums since before you were born

So who are you quoting?

>not knowing how greentext works
Reddit scum to be purged.

You're backpeddling so hard I feel sorry for you.

I'm talking about the fact you haven't realized there's different types of greentexts. The stuttering is meant to mock the person that's in denial like your post.

You know we can see poster id? faggot

Sup Forums has always supported dreamers, it's just the violent criminals that need to go

I can't find this news on any other side, and when I opened that one it turned into some pop up ads. Fake news as far as I'm concerned

I'm aware but only liberals use stuttering mockingly and they're cowards anyway

>Sup Forums has always supported democrat voting gibs wanting filth

FTFY

>If I point out some retarded liberal hypocrisy I won't have to respond to anything trump does

stop assuming the people making fun of you are democrats, or even liberals

Nah. It's just Reddit cancer.

>Civic Nationalism the Country

yeah, that ended well

>Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) was started by President Obama in 2012

All I gathered from that article is that Obama is still a American hating piece of shit.

Nah. It's just Sup Forums refusing to take Trump's dick out of their collective mouths regardless of anything he does

its cool though loyalty is a good quality

>36,000 out of 11 million
>3.27%

>Sup Forums refusing to take Trump's dick out of their collective mouths regardless of anything he does

Wonder how long this can go on before these retards smell the coffee and realize they were conned? One year or two?

Damn this is pretty disappointing.

Eventually, whites in America will be less than that.

What the fuck is wrong with H1B's? it's one of the two legal ways to immigrate to USA

Never, once reddit finds something they never leave it alone, We're doomed as a board. We can't even make Nigger Hate Threads or any old/pol/ shit without civic nationalist cucks getting triggered.

8 years if you keep spamming pasta threads and act like fucking shills

Trump was never going to be an extreme nationalist. That was all fabrication by both the far left and the far right

>8 years

We can just ask all the other boards to make Sup Forumsharbor 2.0 "getting rid of the trash" edition.

Fake News.

It's an Obongo program that Trump hasn't been able to shutdown yet because of all the Establishment Cucks in DC and Media Kikes trying to sabotage everything he does while pumping out as much fake news propaganda as possible.

It does not matter. The wall is going up, the illegals are being deported, pedos are being deported. Your shilling couldn't win the election, and it won't win you anything now either, other than making more people hate your ilk, maybe to the point that Trump really can become Hitler 2.0 and throw all you faggots into Gitmo.

So then shouldn't we make more?

>once reddit finds something they never leave it alone
Kinda like how reddit won't let go of the kek meme and are now enacting weekend at bernies with it's corpse.

we talking about Sup Forums here or reddit?

FUCK

>Sup Forums is one person
kys kid, you're dumber than the rest

He has not ended DACA...YET. There are millions of other spics to catch and deport first and a wall to build. He will let their temporary authorizations expire and then go after them later.

>> 36,000 beanbags given amnesty
>> 30 million beanbags being raided and deported daily by ICE in unprecedented round up

Fair trade. We will turn the 36,000 into McDonalds loving white men and fuck their daughters

It all balances out. We destroy their race.

>country raises to its former glory
>become 1st superpower again
>china and russia suffer
That would indeed MAGA desu. Do it, faggots.

sage

Most people don't actually break immigration law by illegally coming into the country, but by refusing to leave when their visa expires.
>Which is why that stupid fucking wall isn't going to do anything.

Die off, trumpet.

Then you should shower

DACA isn't a law. It's an executive order setting internal white house policy. No one can stop Trump from picking up a pen and cancelling it at any moment.

LALALALLALALAL I CAN'T HEAR YOU

lol drumpfkins btfo

Trump is bawd!!! Waaaa

Doesn't H1B give you a green card?

It didn't matter to me, I am applying for straight green cards anyway.

Who gives a shit. Let them along with niggers die.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

It does

>everything that talks bad about trump is a slide thread!!!!
This meltdown is fucking hilarious.

Because Mexico's such a lovely country, right?

Real Brits make fun of Amerilards

ebin
simply ebin

and a green card gives you a right of permanent residence and employment in the USA if I am not mistaken, your embassy website certainly makes it sound like that, so how are people overstaying a H1B visa? Don't you mean the temporary work visa or the tourist visa where people just don't leave afterwards?

It is. Have you been there. You should. You'd love it. Then we'll cut your albino head and send it to your famalamaf

Europeans can only come if they win the green card lottery thanks to Ted fuckface. Trump should've made european immigration to america easier instead of allowing 36,000 more muds here.

>albino
Are you that autistic arab who got molested by your uncle and liked it?

fucking plebbit

That's not true, I have signed up to a few websites that list jobs and stats for green cards and visas, I have seen green cards awarded to UK, Germany, Ireland, France, Sweden...

A vast majority seem to go to poos and chinks though, buy I assume that is mostly due to most applications are filed by people from shithole countries and Europeans will mostly immigrate to other European countries due to the ease of it or simply stay put.

For instance a lot of people I know think I am crazy for trying to immigrate to the USA, they are that scared of guns.

It's true then, wasn't it? He really was a fucking agent of Zion.

the writing was on the wall when all his appointments were goldmans sachs goons just like obama did

Should he have taken some uneducated nigger off the street? You would be singing the same song if he took someone from Morgan Stanley, or UBS or any other big bank.
>protip: you hired whoever is best qualified
>protip: the most qualified probably work at a big bank

ART OF THE DEAL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>54% WHITE

>B-BUT MUH DADDY DRUMPF GONNA FIX IT ALL SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

White bois are so fucking stupid. I'm laughing at all you faggots that got into arguments and shilled for him for months. Energy wasted .

>almost literally every nonwhite country is an absolute shithole
>H-HA HA WHITE BOIS XDDD
>*collapses civilisation*

Trumpters are cancer. You will support anything he does, even if he fucks your life.