If you are a follower of Christianity and derive your morals from the Bible, you are a cuck

If you are a follower of Christianity and derive your morals from the Bible, you are a cuck.

You blindly follow words of some guy who makes you get on your knees to talk to him.

Mike Pence is a sniveling cuck for adhering so closely to such an archaic system of beliefs, and so are you.

Start thinking for yourself. It isn't too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_M._Allegro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean forgiving sins and rising from the dead are pretty good reasons

If you're the product of mindless evolution, is it possible to think for yourself?

BUMP.

>You blindly follow words of some guy who makes you get on your knees to talk to him.
It's called a prayer, and if you don't post again, you're shilling us.
Don't waste our time.

Christianity is a Jewish ploy to pit Muslims against Christians, allowing the Jewish super race to dominate the remaining populace post WWIII when the Middle East conflicts finally triggers global conflict on a catastrophic scale.

sage

Christianity 33 Ad
Islam 7th century Ad

?

yes, yes it is

>you
>blindly

Your brain made you say that.

You have a child's understanding of what prayer is. Humility before the creator of the universe is not weak. Educate yourself before spouting off.

Judaism: 2000 BC

Your point is?

And? What's your point?
Your brain makes you shit in the bathtub when you're too lazy to go downstairs to the toilet, is that a divine miracle of God too?

The best part of rejecting Christianity is that I'm free to suck as much cock as I physically can and not worry about some bearded creep watching me. You just wish you had that level of freedom.

You're still a degenerate, just a lonely degenerate.

Luke 20 for the Jews

You said Christianity was a plot to go against Islam, yet Christianity is older than Islam

If the material world is all there is, than how can you trust that what your brain is saying is rational or even the truth?

My point is they are both fools playing a losing game. Jews get off on watching the goyim destroy themselves while they jerk off at home, never having fired a shot.

Have you read the parable of the bad tenants?
Also the history of Christianity up until the 1900s

Christianity is definitely not pro Jewish

Good.

So you know God exists, but you ignore him cause you wanna sin?

The Jews started it. Paul was a notorious hater of, "the way". He was there during the stoning of Stephen and was on his way to Damascus to get permission to imprison adherents of "the way" before his conversion. The tag of Christian was first spoke at Antioch. Read The Book of Acts.

>Judaism: 2000 BC
Theological illiterates shouldn't discuss theology

>Christianity is definitely not pro Jewish

It definitely is. It was founded by a Jew.

Enlighten us.

I have,
If Paul was so pro Jew, why did he condemn circumcising in Galatians

Read Luke 20, tell me who you think the tenants are

Reminder Jesus is a friggin mushroom.

Said no professional scholar ever

John M. Allegro, but yes I see your answer was a bait post.

We can't do it on our own senpai.

This is not correct. Jesus was a Jew and practiced Judaism. After his death and resurrection those who followed him were called Christians. To suggest Jesus was the first Christian is simply not true. Jesus didn't follow himself. Jesus followed the will of his father in heaven. It's true that Jesus introduced new teachings but he introduced them into Judaism. He didn't create an entirely new religion. Christianity doesn't exist without Judaism and it's teachings. Christians like to argue that they are "people of the New Testament". Without the Old the New doesn't make sense.

Destroyed his career too.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_M._Allegro

The General consensus among scholars is that Jesus existed, and that he was crucified under Pontus Pilate

Paul was a Jew before his conversion. That's my entire point.

You probably got that off of a Sup Forums post and not a reddit post.

So was Peter, but they were pretty much kicked out of the Jewish community after preaching in Jerusalem (Acts)

And they Rejected major ceremonial laws like circumcision
Not to mention the Jews hated Christianity

Nice try Rabbi Shekelstein. We see your JEWISH tricks and we aren't falling for them.

I don't disagree with any of that. The Book of Acts is basically Peter and Paul and their ideas/travels.

kind of agree

>i believe in this religion that has zero evidence on its side because i need something to fill a void in my life

Atheism is dying people.
>Christianity
>Islam
You choose

I choose Nationalism.

Quads choose Kek

too late for what, exactly? Will I not get a drug that fucks my life up? Will I not get laid tomorrow? Will I miss some financial opportunity? What exactly do I get for being an atheist or gnostic? Do you fancy yourself "enlightened"?

Nice try, but there are no new arguments......

Christ is the red pill.

See, if you are wrong your fucked. If I'm wrong then really not much bad happens .......

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2 Peter 3:3

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Gal 6:7

Or Paganism (for some)

Yep
It's a good book for the cannon especially because it's the sequel of the Gospel of Luke