Is this satire?? It seems as if the people interviewing are giving the benefit of the doubt to an absolute scam

Is this satire?? It seems as if the people interviewing are giving the benefit of the doubt to an absolute scam.

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/03/30/521958505/only-in-sweden-hundreds-of-refugee-children-gave-up-on-life

>The Swedish word uppgivenhepssyndrom, sounds like what it is: a syndrome in which kids have given up on life. That's what several hundred children and adolescents have done, literally checked out of the world for months or years, unable to move, eat, drink, speak or respond.

>The children go into these coma-like states when their families are notified that they will be deported. The only known cure is for their families to receive residency permits allowing them to stay in Sweden.

>But even with complete recovery, some of these children have missed two years of their lives, and that's a big deal.
Anyone with a single rice grain of cynicism would laugh at the article, and yet here it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/03/30/521958505/only-in-sweden-hundreds-of-refugee-children-gave-up-on-life
youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHA
fake news

>The children go into these coma-like states when their families are notified that they will be deported. The only known cure is for their families to receive residency permits allowing them to stay in Sweden.
you've gotta be fucking kidding me

The line that gets me is
>The only known cure is for their families to receive residency permits allowing them to stay in Sweden.

AS IF THERE WERE EVER ANY DOUBT WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS

I'm completely speechless. I can't tell the difference between the onion articles and mainstream media anymore.

I think what's really going on here is that Sweden institutionalized them and gassed them to save on costs and encourage race mixing -- you'll notice the pictured are females.

>The only known cure is for their families to receive residency permits allowing them to stay in Sweden.

Sounds like something you would write in an ironic shitpost and not in an article you get paid for

The only saving grace is if this were an April Fool's day article.

I'm getting tired of these criminals running our governments. Any excuse not to do the right thing.

OK I fucking lost it, this is hilarious

Bingo! That's the kicker line to me. And yet there are quite a few paragraphs afterwards for the interview. It seems like so much work describing something that seems fake from the onset.

Okay so if nationalists went into comas until all the browns are out would people listen?

The answer is no because the rest of Sweden would be raped and murdered.

I tried to look up what that shit even is and it turned out that all the results for this "resignation syndrome" are linked to stories about refugee children. Really makes you think.

The article addresses that
>Is it fake?
>Yes but fake diseases are now treated as real so we can produce more victims
>It only exists in Sweden because Sweden has an insane victim culture and we should all strive to be like them

Oh nice! Another "Lets pretend that Sweden is shittier than our country so we can forget we are also being overrun!"

Some fun facts for you guys if you are actually interested and just dont want to shit on Sweden for abit and pretend like your own country is any better:

This syndrome also affects childrens' who have been exposed to traumatic events regardless of where they come from. It has been noted as early as the 1700 hundreds with children who saw their parents dying and then not being found for quite some time until after the event.

I know you guys know nothing about modern medicine, but one of criteria is a month check of their brain-patterns and hormones, and you guessed it: Its physically real in the same way a coma is. If you can fake a coma hats of to you and you should show that to a doctor and i'll guarantee you a nobel price. They even ignore pain-stimulus.

We should still send them out but its still a real thing. Its more real than for example depression or addiction even.

But hey this isn't about facts but about le epig meme's amirite?

SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES

>given up on life
>integrating with white culture
pick both

>>The children go into these coma-like states when their families are notified that they will be deported. The only known cure is for their families to receive residency permits allowing them to stay in Sweden.
Is this the Onion? It HAS to be the Onion

>npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/03/30/521958505/only-in-sweden-hundreds-of-refugee-children-gave-up-on-life

Nah its a fake newssite that simplifies a real issue without sources. So its kinda similar yes.

Swedish doctors are looking into an exciting new treatment for this disease, which combines the permanent residency permits with a monthly stipend of cash for doing absolutely fuck-all besides reproducing and harassing white women. They can already draw a direct relationship between the size of the payments and how quickly the youngsters recover.

>the only cure is a residency permit
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>fucklawsandbordersandshit.jpg

For the love of Allah and all of his child brides shut the fuck up Mohammed.

>I believe government propaganda being used to facilitate permanent settlement of aliens on my soil

I guess all the refugee children with war trauma have coincidentally ALL come to Sweden, as apparantly you're the only country where this occurs.

Seasonal Affectation Disorder.
They're all suffering from vitamin D deficiency since they're not as white as the native cucks.

I wish Sweden would just die already. It's like having a 105 year old distant relative that has aids, cancer, and syphilis and still won't go away

Sorry le epig meme-masta'! I forgot facts trigger you.

>Hey i didn't read the part of the post where you said you should throw em out anyways but i know more about medicine than you do see cause i haz all le epig meme's!

Okay.

>It only occurs in Sweden

That's really interesting, can you please show me a source on that pettier-forma coma's only happens in Sweden then?

Nice bait, but for future:

Faking coma is fuck-all easy.

>>The children go into these coma-like states when their families are notified that they will be deported. The only known cure is for their families to receive residency permits allowing them to stay in Sweden.

>can you please show me a source on that pettier-forma coma's only happens in Sweden then?

Yes.

Your article.

Because only swedecucks are retarded enough to believe "only permanent residency and an endless supply of welfare will wake these filthy mudslimes up from their comas."

Why don't they go into these (((comas))) in their home countries then cuckboi?

NUKE SWEDEN
O
W

>Hey guys, i can lie completely still without signs of councousness on an EEG if someone pokes a burning hot spike into my side for weeks at a time.

That's really cool! Would you mind coming to Sweden then? We would love to test that!

You mean the article from a newsite without any sources?
Why are you acting stupid user?

They do though, and then they usually die shortly afterwards since they can't drink and/or are killed. Also happened quite abit during the colonialism in america.

>trust me guys, Goldstein cuckscience is real !!

I live in Maryland and work in Virginia. My area is nicer and richer than the best parts of Sweden and it's population is the same size as your entire country. Not only that the sun doesn't disappear for four months.

Suck it, you sadder cucked version of Norway.

Since we decided that we're all just going to shit post in here, I'll continue. Have some more somalis

Sounds like self-solving problem, just leave them alone and you won't have to worry about them in a week or two

Oh dear god!
ANOTHER MEMEMASTER!?
I didn't know there even existed that many! However will i recover from these clever me-mes!

Not sure what you are on about but whatever you say bud.

Yup agree, if you read my post my suggestion was to just send em back either way since they already are sucking money from us, and treating a comatose is even more expensive. Its still a real measurable thing though.

They don't even hide it anymore.

>be Syrian non-muslim kid
>parents are hardworking, middle-class, wanna get away from the horrors of war and Islam
>make dangerous trip through Mediterranean sea with a hundred shitskins on a clumsy boat
>arrive to promised land, said to be progressive, secular and rewards hard work
>figure out the horrors followed you here and Sweden is Syria 2.0
Multiculturalism isn't bad only for the natives.

Holy fucking shit that is gypsy trick if ive ever seen one.

Is this real life still?

It's a result from major trauma and PTSD. Thats why mainly refugees has it. Dunno how u fucked up so hard in your search.

The girl in your pic literally represents Sweden as a whole.

Can someone please shop Sweden for the girls head?

You must enjoy the taste of Mohammed crank to sit there and defend this shit. I had hopes for Sweden to get their shit together but you have convinced me otherwise.

Yeah, I doubt that these kids in question would fail to wake up from their coma if they were stabbed with a burning hot rod. The news "we don't have to go back to our hellhole!" Can't end a coma.

Besides, the larger issue is the fact that Swedish media and indeed the government itself are publishing/supporting ludicrous Ideas and suppressing anything that runs against the narrative.

is this real?

What a fucking coincidence

How did someone write this with a straight face?

Another wild cuck appears....

>Sweden is the only country taking these rapefugees so you guys wouldn't know

Also known as pettier's comma in medical circles. Been written about for 300 years.

Nice argument!

Shit these me-me's are making me so mad! Damn they are good at proving me wrong!

>Besides, the larger issue is the fact that Swedish media and indeed the government itself are publishing/supporting ludicrous Ideas and suppressing anything that runs against the narrative.

Subtle shift of the goalposts there my burger friend! And, its standard procedure to poke comatose patients with needles from the foot to the scalp, aswell as heat-pad tests (to the point of 4-5h redness) and they don't even register a reaction on the EEG.

Its like you guys don't even want to learn.

Well pettier's coma was first written about in the early USA but whatever you say.

>MY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT DAUGHTER HAS A FEVER
>THE ONLY CURE IS PASSPORTS LOTS OF EM

IT'S ONLY HAPPENING TO YOUR REFUGEES YOU FUCKING TURBOKEK.

Germany's refugees aren't in welfare comas. Neither are the ones Obongo made us take in. Now please, for the love of Jesus. Please stop embarrassing yourself

You have no one to blame but yourselves for this.

I give up on life every day.

Note to myself: never post while high, especially when it's a news article

>unable to eat [or] drink
>for months or years

Really fires my neurons.

I got a FEVER

and the only cure is residency permits for everyone in my family. Oh and also we'll need to access your taxdollars to pay for our food, utilities, clothes, anything else we can think of, really.

What's the matter? I have a human right to all this stuff you don't wanna deny me my rights do you, whitey???

>Can't even into google

Sorry for ruining this meme story for you guys, but you don't have to get THIS assblasted for it. Calm your tits and your oh so dank reddit meme's.

the fact that something like this sounds like something that would happen in your frozen wasteland is what makes you guys the butt of jokes.

Hahahahaha man the fuck up sweden and kill them while they arent moving

Guys, having a similar syndrome, I can vouch for this...

You see, I got a fever, and the only cure is more cowbell.

>the saddest words of tongue and pen
>Sup Forums was right again!

a time traveler?

Mizuki Takase from Comic Party!!!!!!

>goatsandsoda
What did they mean by that?

I was told by some based Swedish people that the country is sick of the refugees and they're closing the gates? Anyone can confirm from Sweden?

I nearly passed out laughing reading this
>The children go into these coma-like states when their families are notified that they will be deported
>the only known cure is for their families to receive residency permits allowing to stay in Sweden
This is the type of reporting that your tax dollars pay for.

Can I fuck your wife?

clearing Putin has hacked the refugee minds into being this way

For fuck's sake, Sven, you guys used to be vikings.

>google
Returns this thread and unrelated references for brain injuries and fat embolism. The npr article says this is a phenomena specific to Sweden.

out of my country mohammad

WHY IS IT THEM EVERY SINGLE TIME!???!!!??

WAKE ME UP

Oh no. I hope it's not contagious.

Get out cuck!

Have you ever thought that Hitler had a damn good reason to try and exterminate the jews?

Do other Swedes look at you and think "Man this is why my country is shit"

Or do they agree? I'm just trying to understand how New Mecca became to be.

>Experience war trauma
>Become severely depressed which actually leads to all the symptoms you just listed because these people are further away from the equator leasing to them having Vitamin D deficiencies
>Live in whole new country you didn't grow up in

It's not an actual syndrome caused by a lack of immigration this is correlation=/= causation big time.

Dear god, even more reddit meme's?!?! SWEDEN BTFO

>Hey i don't have an argument so i'll just be derogatory and hope people have forgotten what happened the last time the brits pissed of Sweden

Okay dear.

>Hey i googled "Sweden is cucked" instead of the official medical term you have posted 5+ times hahaha so i win right?!?!

You disappoint me iceland.

Shit even more leddit me-me insults? I have never been BTFO like this before!!!

Thanks for proving my point though guys. Shame you are to stupid to actually learn something.

It always amazes me how insecure other countries are and how mad they get when someone explains why their favorite "Lol we are fine with only 55% whites since Sweden according to this meme is more white but you know le meme" is wrong. Really a shame since you guys could learn quite abit from us but are now instead walking down the same road.

For example: Sweden haven't been taking people in for almost 2 years now, and we are actually trhowing out more than thrice the people we used to take it per month. This is while Norway is doubling their intake and Icelands currently largest party is considering removing laws protecting the Icelandic culture heritage since its mean to force mohammad to learn icelanding for example.

So sorry for making you mad guys!

What the fuck are you on about? Read my posts. Pettier's comas are caused by trauma, it has nothing to do with immigration.

HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCKKK?????????????
I saw this on my google news feed as well, incredible

>10 posts by this ID
>Swede responds to every insult

>be muslim kid
>grow up in war torn country
>neighborhoods been blown up to shit
>public executions
>landmine blew my cousins up

completely fine no trauma at all.

>get to sweden
>YA GOTTA GO BACK!
>in bed kill

Google "pettier's coma" with quotes. The only time that term has been used is on this thread.

>Is it possible that the children who went into these coma-like states knew of the syndrome? And if so, might they have been unintentionally showing symptoms as a way of saving their families from deportation?
Lost. I can't read any farther than this.

Thoth check. And "Pettier's syndrome" with quotes also returns nothing.

>Hurr look i'm retarded huhuhuhu i'm so original.

Can't be arsed to scan in my textbook on the subject, but here is a quick rundown since you can't google for shit:

> goo (dot goes here) gl (slash in here) NHgniO

So all this effort and you added nothing to the discussion. Great job.

Jesus Christ, is there no depths of deception the left won't plumb to see their sick version of society become a reality?

God, chromebooks are intuitive to picture edit with.

Is this a fucking subconscious thing?
Do you instinctively cuck yourselves?

>Hey guys i can search for the wrong search term and then edit the text so it looks like i searched for the right thing.

I even posted a link so you meatheads wouldn't have to worry your small brains with it:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q

Sup Forums is always right