Is Trump fucked?

Is Trump fucked?
Let's hope so for everyone's sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/democratic-party-favorable-rating
pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/03/26/cnn-analyst-juliette-kayyem-makes-drops-incendiary-claim-of-mike-flynn-flipping-to-fbi-promptly-walks-it-back/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Flynn & drumpf BTFO

immunity from what he didnt do shit lmao

my dick is so hard

The FBI has not welcomed him with open arms. That means their case is so open and shut they do not need his testimony to bring him down.

Trump is royally boned here.

stop it

sage slide

or they know that Flynn can't offer anything because there isn't anything

On the other hand Flynn can be in legal trouble for not disclosing his foreign ties properly, like the Turkey stuff

Imagine being so deluded that you immediately jump to this conclusion and completely ignore a different scenario such as this one

If they did not know there was anything, they would still talk to him.

And for the second one, nah. If that was the case they would def talk to him.

Sage

It smells like a duck, looks like a duck, waddles like a duck. If you want to call it a horse, that's fine, but don't expect that many other people to take it seriously.

>he didn't do shit
>took money from Russia and Turkey without disclosing it
>tried to orchestrate an illegal kidnapping on US soil for Turkey

So if this is true does the WSJ get punished in any way for doing this?

Bump

For publishing true information?
The details of who he's reaching out to for immunity might not be 100% accurate but this story has been all but confirmed at this point.
Reminder that Trump loves and posts anonymous sources when they support him, the difference is that the WSJ does a much better job vetting these sources than our shit president

proof?

Trump freaked out when this was rumored a couple weeks back. I can't wait for the twitter tantrum blaming everyone for everything.

>has been all but confirmed at this point.
so it hasn't been confirmed. it's fake news

in b4 he dies in a mysterious accident/commits "suicide" with no witnesses

>relying on nunes in the current year

whats the date on this article?

If there truly was nothing then Flynn wouldn't have offered. Lying about it would have only made things worse for him.

so trumpfags, you know this aren't going to get better, right

but he didn't offer at all. wsj published fake news. you're retarded lol read the thread

Lol did he really work with Russians

This is what I'm thinking. Little chance they accept the deal.

Why is the MSM covering it, are they trying to look bad or is it real?

Im getting tired of winning can we stop now

Lurk moar, noob

>Nunes

Bet you believe what you read on Sup Forums too

Today, March 30, 2017

you know you're a faggot shill.

it's real, Sup Forums is full of conspiracy nuts. You could just try a google search and find a source that you like.

FAKE AND EXTREMELY FUCKING GAY

Defending Trump to the core despite all the apparent corruption and lies and you call someone else a shill?

>For publishing true information
>might not be 100% accurate
>this story has been all but confirmed at this point.

The headline was written to imply that something illegal had taken place that Flynn would need immunity for. This is a deliberate misrepresentation of Flynn's statement.

Don't you get tried of shilling this nonsense?
You were at this all day yesterday too, people can recognize your writing style.

hey faggot, they released his lawyers letter

report back to the portal for the next strategy

And it doesn't say jack shit about immunity

>it's real, Sup Forums is full of conspiracy nuts.
just like the previous 1000 trump/russia articles that have resulted in literally nothing happening.

1 year from now it will still be nothing, enjoy it faggots.

What could he possibly do to trump if he testifies, surely one man can't lead to an impeachment

did you even read the letter my kid? He wants to tell his story but he doesn't think he will be able to because of the political climate. Dems will comb through it and manufacture a narrative. His lawyer even talks about the ability of the current mainstream left's ability to perpetually float false narratives based off supposition and unnamed sources

Fake news

>>Don't you get tried of shilling this nonsense?
They've spent the last 2 years doing it, why would they stop now?

How does Sup Forums not understand how to use Google?

It's called an ONGOING Investigation. Just because it's not a nuclear bomb doesn't mean it's fake. This isn't going to destroy Trump either. It's just news.

nope.. trumps going down kek

Why can't Trumptards understand logic?

>It's called an ONGOING Investigation.
and it will be ongoing for another 8 years.

good luck retard.

Or because they've learned from when Clinton aides requested immunity during the email investigation and got literally nothing

Nope obongo is fucked. If Flynn testifies, he will say he was tasked with spying on Trump, by Comey and Obama. That's why Trump let him go, he was a double-agent, just not for the Russians.. unless you consider those commies Bolsheviks.

>Just Google it lol
>Every single article sources back to WSJ
>Said article is incorrect if this is in fact the source
>Well everyone else is doing it!

Yep

Oh wow, retard, I'm convinced, and surely the lowest rated president ever will get reelected.

The mental gymnastics that Trump-worshipers need to go through to convince themselves their shitty orange God is infallible is amazing.

Flynn testifies against Obama as the media attempts to frame the narrative against Trump...priceless

>and surely the lowest rated president ever will get reelected.
fuck your jewish polls faggot.

better trust Sup Forums instead... well, i'm part of Sup Forums

WSJ
WALL STREET JEW REPORTS ARE FAKE NEWS
FUCKOFF KIKE

U mad pussy?

He probably will since his opponents are at the same level

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/democratic-party-favorable-rating

i certainly hope so.

>the difference is that the WSJ does a much better job vetting these sources
Wasn't the WSJ the one that made up all of those fake news stories about Pewdiepie?

I'm loving this shit: "you're a shill!" "No, YOU'RE a shill!" Lol, retards.

No, I'm amused by you. It's like watching a chimp smack themselves with their own feces.

Just when you thought the shitstorm couldn't get bigger.

The irony of this post is that the very article at the top by Huffpo confirms it was fake.

also

pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/03/26/cnn-analyst-juliette-kayyem-makes-drops-incendiary-claim-of-mike-flynn-flipping-to-fbi-promptly-walks-it-back/

bent over, trump, someone in the intelligence community is fucking you over.

Why are there so many shills on right now?
What else is going on that they are sliding?

suggesting that he would request immunity? what's the point of the letter if it's not about immunity?

dere dix

i dont think trump himself did anything wrong

if anything comes out of this it will be someone else who gets fucked

the coup in venezuela?

Literal faggots who don't know the difference between the House and the Senate

>Trusting a single opinion
>When the document in question is available to read right in front of you
>Multiple sources are now discrediting their source
>Not using facts and logic presented to you to formulate your own opinions on matters, and instead relying on media heads for all of your information

Yeah have fun with Mike Pence buddy

trump is the biggest pussy in 'murica right now kek.. least clinton actually had the balls to order someones death once and awhile

Fucking finally. The fag enabling cheeto is goind down.

Op says the FBI, the house committee, and the Senate committee. House committee debunked it already. You too retarded to read or something?

It's all tumbling down, bros. I might kill myself if this keeps getting worse, I can't handle the disappointment.

podesta is about to enter the BBC prison.

You mean our god emperor you infidel

Trump while tweeting in a few hours

What happens if he gets impeached, how will people react? Coup, riots, and the like? I'm a bit worried Sup Forums.

>Captcha helicopters.
Pic related

Oh shit. Are there any links to a source of that Podesta immunity letter?

Wenck! He'll support them with the 12th Army.

fuck off you fucking useless T_D retard with your fake LARPing shit, kill yourself you fucking waste

> if we keep posting fake news someone will believe it someday.

Seriously what is the goal of this? With Twitter and the internet these things are called out almost immediately..

Fucking leaf. Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

winner winner chicken dinner.

A, using stock Trumptard response #27?

OH NO

NYT pissed on the ashes of the Russia thing today in the Haberman article. And I wondered, "what will they come up with next?" Here it is. More bloviating

There is no intellectually honest person who would spin Flynn's statement as being anything other him seeking than a blood vendetta against the mainstream liberal media. To say that the implication of the statement should concern Trump or his supporters is ludicrous and frankly yet another in a long line of disgraces

I imagine this dishonest attempt to satisfy the frothing "muh Russia" types with a quick, sensational, and most of all INACCURATE headline won't help dampen Flynn's seething rage.

he's still saying nothing happened, because nothing happened

this is the biggest pile of bullshit of all time, the media is an abhorrent institution

And he has the audacity to call someone a shill

Remember to live stream you killing yourselve

Can you describe concisely how Trump would be fucked from this?

I thought you wanted to kill yourself