Does Sup Forums still support him?

Does Sup Forums still support him?

Yes. I would vote for him tomorrow if I could. I'm no longer a libertarian but he started me down the path to becoming an internet Nazi so I think I owe him that much.

I don't see why not.

Based Ron will still deliver.

He seemed ideologically consistent

Same.

The fact that he signed on to all of those "SHIT'S HITTING THE FAN TOMORROW BUY GOLD NOW" scams makes me question his integrity.

Trump was a mistake.

>tfw we don't have gold anymore
Call them scams all you want, at least he tried to warn someone.

Whenever there is a happening, GOLD GOES UP.

always

Sup Forums betrayed liberty for a meme

this
I wonder how it will all play out

ABSOLUTELY

nah, does not support physical removal of Commies and leftist society...into the oven with him

There's never been a politician I've ever felt more support for.

always and forever

Yes.

Ron Paul

Yes. Only the ignorant newfags would deny the Good Doctor.

Ron Paul Revolution!

Isn't he a cuck on the Muslim thing?

hes a Gold selling scam artists, that is a fact

Yeah, but I support Donald J. Trump more.

I'm going to see him at a conference in Pittsburgh on Saturday. I want to take a picture with him while we wave our arms a la ITS HAPPENING.

Literally who?

13 years old newfags

no u

100%

MORE GOLD GOYIM?

Yes

Get that fucking gay ass leaf away from him faggot.

No, I never liked him. Hes as worthless as Berine Sanders and his supporters are a mirror image of berinefaggots

I accept him for who he is and respect him for it.

I never trusted that pacifist faggot ever.

Yep

Always

No. Just the retarded weed fags that supported him went to Bernie.

Yup.
Trump is the single worst thing to happen to Sup Forums.

A lot of it is Obama's fault tho for pushing the site so far to the right. I remember 2008, Bush was pretty widely considered a terrible president here. But today question anyone in the right and you're just a liberal shill.

The freeze dryer is pretty legit, though.
Making your own MREs is great.

These libertarians could never win.

He's cool, but he needs to get into race realism.

I love Ronald.

Cicero was a traitor hypocrite

I'll always love Ron, I definitley trust him more than anyone in Washington, but he needs to be more nationalistic on immigration

Bush, Obama, is there really that much difference?

Yes.

I believe he has the balls to bring our troops home from overseas bases, and stop the MC from destroying countries that never attacked us.
Of course they'd probably kill him.

>Bush was pretty widely considered a terrible president here.
That guy couldn't string two sentences together.
No difference between Bush and Obama.

bump

No.

Fuck lolbertarians, and fuck this snake oil salesman. He had his chance and failed, now he can fade back into irrelevance.

>He had his chance and failed, now he can fade back into irrelevance.

What about Rand Paul? He's only just begun.

Ron Paul is a man anyone can respect he's not a sellout and hates globalism a true patriot. Even hardcore Nazis like David Duke and F. Glenn Miller respect's him

Is Randlet as based as his father?

>>>out
Time to go, stormfag.

Rand is a patriot and not a sell out but he's not as based as his dad I'm disappointed he voted for the ISP bill

He's controlled opposition.

I think he is getting a bit up there and isn't as mentally capable as he used to be. That being said I might not always agree with him but I always respected him.

I'd still take an immortal 1960's Goldwater over him anyway though.

Why the fuck do you insist on fighting..
You're both newfags
All true Sup Forumsacks have Ron to thank for getting us here, whether thats w/n, natsoc or still lolbertarianism

>stormfag
>>>>out
Time to go back to rebbit

Would you let him tell you a bedtime story every night?

yes, but it is similar to the jefferson/hamitlon arguements weve had for a few centuries.

id like to coin a new phrase, "ron paulian ends through trumpist means"

Nah i'd prefer Trump for that
The hand signals and emphasis on things of large proportions would make it truly immersive.

Actually now that you've mentioned it, I am suspicious of Ron Paul what with the gold shilling and warning about Happenings just as often as Sup Forums does

t. Stormfag

>Sup Forums betrayed one meme for another meme
FTFY

Absolutely.

>liberty

t. /r/the_zionald refugee

He will never win. Trump has shown us that your message doesn't matter unless you can back it up with $$$.

>unless you can back it up with $$$.
lel

Of course I do. I watch/listen to the liberty report all of the time.

He is dead on when it comes to Trump's cabinet being a Neocon's wet dream.

Dr. Paul is absolutely based and will go down in history as one of the most principled and upstanding members of Congress.

>doesn't even know how to properly crossboard

>not a sellout

God bless Dr. Paul

>Vintage Eric Trump.

I met a lot of great friends on the Ron Paul campaign and had great times drinking beer after calling 12 hours that day snd then sleeping two to a bed in cheap motels. I bet some of you are in this thread. Hi friends i miss u and those days

bumping with a daily reminder that Sup Forums memed a:
>pro military industrial complex
>socially liberal
>Keynesian economic

President into office as their lord and savior for their their far right wet dream which is all an underlying repression of their cuckold fetish and inferiority complex due to being a pasty autistic failure with no future prospects.

You guys are truly fucking stupid.

he's a clown who never wins.

I forgot the pictorial representation.

I was a Paul supporter prior to Trump since it was the best we had since Buchanan. But they cannot be trusted on immigration and trade.

The Pauls support increasing legal immigration. They do not give a damn about H-1B's displacing Americans. Rand wants more of them. Under the Pauls American companies would continue to be hurt and close, since there would be no tax on foreign trade. In other words companies here would have to compete with child and slave labor, they can't.

You know what, f*ck the Pauls.

>Bush was pretty widely considered a terrible president here. But today question anyone

You wot m8? Bush being a shitty POTUS is still the most common opinion on Sup Forums.

95% of the positive posts about him is about his charisma and his bromance with Putin.

I browse this shithole 10 hours a day, so I'd know.

post the original next time