HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

IT'S FUCKING OVER!!!! BTFO Sup Forums IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING OVER!!!

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39451358

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/30/report-former-trump-national-security-advisor-mike-flynn-offers-to-testify-for-immunity/
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ol2AL1vwjg
youtube.com/watch?v=S2MxaYGAJq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why can't libcucks read? :^)

>Wants to testify before the house and senate
>Without fear of prosecution
Immunity, in other words.

That has nothing to do with this lmao. This story broke out 12 minutes ago.

Are you fucking retarded?

That is Flynn's lawyer press release and is literally the story you're referring to. Also "asssurance against unfair prosecution" is immunity (which he won't get from Senate because DoJ will want prosecution).

Michael Flynn needs immunity, bc he plans to testify he has been shitposting on Sup Forums.

PIZZAGATE IS REAL

LOL GET FUCKING REKT YOU STUPID FUCK>

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

The writing is on the wall, several open investigations and Flynn willing to testify.

>more unsubstantiated supposition
please stop. you're embarrassing yourself my kid

Here you go, from Breitbart/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/30/report-former-trump-national-security-advisor-mike-flynn-offers-to-testify-for-immunity/

>you're embarrassing yourself my kid

except those are facts
lmao you trump cultists have gone full retard

you sound pretty fragile there my dude, wtf

The BBC is not CNN, and, you only need immunity for one reason. You actually did shit. You did bad shit, you figure you near caught, so, you throw them a bigger fish, in exchange for walking away. tldr - Flynn did shit, and the only bigger fish he can possibly have to offer is Trump, ergo ITS ALL OVER NOW DRUMPF, YOU FUCKING FAT CROOKED RETARD PUTIN PUPPET

I'm sorry kiddster, but your feefee's aren't facts. deal with it

I think he means without his statements being taken out of context to create more fake news like this whole thing the media just did

FAKE NEWS
U
C
K
Y
O
U
SAGE

Pretty sure that's a given. Sup Forums is 99% politicians, their spoiled family, and the remaining 1% of actual retards with no power or money to back their insanity.

bump

I'll just assume this is more fake news to distract people from EVELYN FARKAS ADMITTING THE OBABOO ADMINISTRATION TAPPED TRUMP.

so thats the WSJ, BBC, god knows who else now, all reporting Flynn wants immunity. MUH FAGUE NOOS GUIS, SAGE, CRT, SHAREBLUE, ETC. ad naseum. Face it Sup Forums, your (+ Vlads..) boy is toast.

Let me guess, he's gonna say "Psyche! What ha' happened wuz.." and then spill the beans on the real problem: The Demoshats.

Trump is a shithead, and I'm only now realizing. Flynn's next move has to be a so-called 6389-D chess move for this to work in Trump's favor.

Trump is a bigger **** than anyone.

>there are no takers

holyshit, this is way more illuminating than flynn making the statement. it basically reaffirms that the FBI/DOJ have a strong enough case that they dont need witness testimony.

His statement isn't what the media is referring to - the stories flying around at the moment revolve around an offer HE made to the FBI and the Senate intelligence committee....the statement was released AFTER the offer was made.

tell me, newfriend, how would protection from prosecution granted by the U.S government protect him from criticism in the media?

>Trump is a shithead, and I'm only now realizing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
what a colossal retard you are

But what if he goes to testify that Trump and himself did absolutely nothing wrong?

I think you are reading too much into this.

because then it's slander and speculation. doesn't sell as well as "IMPEACHMENT? TRUMP BTFO"

Yes keep copy/pasting this shit, maybe it will become relevant/clever/funny.

Then why ask for immunity?

Yes people always ask for immunity from prosecution when they testify to their own innocence.

I see what you did there. Many keks, user.

>Fired

He officially resigned which leads me to believe this article is fake news

45-D Chess, my friends

The article is not fake news. Flynn's lawyer has confirmed this sort of negotiation has been on the table, and multiple sites are posting this.

Just search "Flynn" on google

(((google)))

who did you vote for?

Libel and slander is only a crime if it is completely false. Flynn admitted he spoke with the Russians and was paid by a Turkey to lobby the U.S government.

It would be insane NOT to investigate the man who was appoint director of national security, especially if he lied about being paid by a foreign goernment

no but it could mean bad things for trump so it's fake news

(((Search)))

Is this it? Is this the crash and burn?
*sips tea*

Alex Jones just called Senator Schiff a cocksucker and went into a cursing fit live on air.

Also this Flynn news is fake news.

As someone who considers himself more left than most people on Sup Forums, I can look at all this and think that it's definitely not nothing.

However, there is 100% a LOT of overreaction to the story. It's clearly not fake news, but the implications of it all probably won't move the needle much in liberal's favor

>The Conspiracy Widens, & Deepens, & Gets, Like, Really Really Big & Stuff.

Not going to lie, former Flynn supporter here. It's hilarious to watch him crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

The Obama admin is nervous on this one. You'll notice that Flynn's lawyer stated that the immunity deal was in relation to the 'witch hunt' going on...This means he is testifying in favor of Trump, not opposing him.....libtard tears are delicious.

>It's clearly not fake news,

how is it clearly not fake news. he says in his statement there's witchhunt and he was protections. far different than immunity and essentially the media just confirmed.

this is literally the media repeating a lie often enough

It's really sad that the liberal Lynch mob is trying so hard to get rid of Trump. First time we've had a president who actually works to help the people and he's having shit thrown on him from every direction. He only wanted to help this country but they wouldn't let him.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ol2AL1vwjg

GET
GET
GET
IN
IN
IN
HERE
HERE
HERE

Surely Mr. Maddow will deliver this time

Checked

Please watch. What did he mean by this?

Because the statement you're referring to and the offer made to the FBI and Senate intelligence committee are chronologically different.

The statement only came after the media found out about the offer.

The statement also doesn't deny the story.

General Flynn Certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit.

Out of respect for the Commitees, we will not comment right now on the details of discussions between counsel for General Flynn and the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, other than to confirm that those discussions have taken place. But it is important to acknowledge the circumstances in which those discussions are occurring.

Notwithstanding his life of national service, the media are awash with unfounded allegations, outrageous claims of treason, and vicious innuendo directed against him. He is now the target of unsubstantiated public demands by Members of Congress and other political critics that he be criminally investigated. No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution.

Here's how Bernie can still win

This is going to be like Maddow and Trump's Tax returns.

WHY ARE LIBERALS SO IGNORANT AND ASSHOLEISH CANT I BE POOR IGNORANT AND AN ASSHOLE ON MY OWN TIME

Kek

All these T R U M P F A G S are retarded

So did CNN, Dan Rather or Brian Williams say Flynn wanted immunity?

Your Fake News BBC Story

Really cultivates my cashews.

>Nunes
>the same guy who is literally a Trump crony and who started pushing shill intelligence given to him by the Whitehouse as part of his farcical "investigation"

meant to reply

I don't know, maybe because he already lost his job and was crucified by the media because of a bunch of politically motivated cia spooks and leakers?

Flynn's lawyer did

>unity, bc he plans to testify he has been shitposting on Sup Forums.
That fucker. I bet he even used a proxy so he could post as a fucking leaf. Hang him.

I love watching flailing human garbage. Soon you'll have to go back to your plans for suicide. Go back to your dark thoughts and take your life for the betterment of mankind.

I'm not kidding. Please choose death because you're too damaged to live.

They can read, there just a bunch of lying shills, that put their world view before character.

>Sup Forums btfo

sage

Start with yourself, leaf

Didn't answer the question. He's not in jail, the best they could muster was a pink slip. Why does he want immunity if he has nothing to hide?

wtf, I hate Amerindians now!

I don't blame him, I'd use whatever excuse possible to avoid having to hear Adam Schiff's voice. Every time he opens his mouth it makes me want to bash kittens.

>Then why ask for immunity?

READ HIS STATEMENT FROM 30MINS AGO FUCKO

He says the leftist media witch hunt has tainted the investigation, so he can't get a fair hearing.

Fucking blind retard.

>this means Trump dindu nuffin
Nice pic of Bernie seeing his long lost brother

Having idiots like this makes a totalitarian government look appealing. No, not like the Third Reich, you wannabe Nazi fucks, but like Singapore.

>Yes people always ask for immunity from prosecution when they testify to their own innocence.

Happens all the time you drooling idiot.

Google it.

Like Epstein

>gobbling up propaganda

>Google it.
ok

PLEASE!

>Do some iffy things that could get you into hot water.
>Beg for immunity deal since you know the Dems are fucking desperate for any dirt on Trump.
>Exonerate Trump with your testimony
>You're now free.
>Dems finally shut the fuck up about MuhRussia.

Man how fucking mad are the Libshits going to be when Trump pulls one over on them again.

> actually being this mad

Well it doesn't matter......because no one has taken up Flynn's offer.

The scenario you're referring to won't happen, because:

a) Ironically, they think Flynn's testimony will be tainted, or

b) They have enough evidence WITHOUT him

It's actually quite genius.
>Lie about Flynn testifying
>Lie gets repeated everywhere
>Public now wondering why Flynn isn't testifying

You're pathetic.
You're a slave.

Why would someone request immunity if there was not a 5th amendment issue??

I have more federal investigation experience than the average bear (get it) and have never heard of anyone without a 5th amendment issue asking for testimonial immunity

It's glorious this demoralization campaign still works. Just bait them into covering their own narrative collapsing

>source

Yeah you're right cletus, people that are innocent ask for immunity just in case!

Boy! That trump cock is deep in that throat!

Looks like leftards have been duped yet again

>h-he's g-going to jail

ITT liberals forget that Flynn is the major connection with Russia.

Go back.