Why is it that men seriously can't handle what women go through?

Why is it that men seriously can't handle what women go through?

archive.is/8w365

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jc.2016-2141
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq1CV8Jvl4E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Put up with contraceptive side-effects too, like us, or we're going to stop taking contraceptives too!
white birthrate skyrockets

Because we don't have to give birth.

When a woman has to work a manual labor job with a broken left hand and a right hand burnt to cinder while their entire job involves lifting and carrying things around, on top of being unable to take any sick days off since their is a lack of job security, then she has every right to bitch and complain.

Because we aren't stupid enough to take drugs with such awful side effects

>male contraceptive meme
You want 100% effective male contraception? Start prescribing every man testosterone so he doesn't undergo spermatogenosis. Now we are all stoics

1 WORD BITCHES
CONDOMS
classic liberal move: "We don't take advantage of solutions already provided, therefore we need new, riskier solutions!"

>due to intolerable effects that women have suffered for years
What, does the shot turn you into a woman?

Because women are less sensitive to pain than men.

Give a woman hormonal birth control and she may suffer from depression, crying spells and mood swings.

Give men hormonal birth control and they become aggressive, homocidal, and suicidal with the intent to carry it out.

Are all you retarded? Google it. It's because the side effects were NOT the same as females. Female birth control simulates the hormones that exist during pregnancy. This prevents more pregnancy. You can't get pregnant while pregnant. Men birth control prevents sperms production. No natural hormones do this in men.

Also, MEN didn't decide to stop. The company did. The company said it's not worth it.

fuck condoms lol

id probably take this shit. I know women have BC but i don't trust these hoes

If someone is stupid enough to stay at a job like then they deserve every bit of it.

If someone is stupid enough to take painful birth control then they deserve it.

People act like not having lots of premarital sex isn't an option in life.

>males™

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jc.2016-2141
>A total of eight men (2.5% of the study) were not back to “normal sperm counts” a year after they stopped the shots
fuck off, "proud feminist"

> 8 men
> 2.5%

> 320 men tested

now imagine it was 320 million.
2.5% is now 8 MILLION with lingering effects

ain't math a bitch?
(sell it to africa)

actually, women are more sensitive to physical pain than men on average by 20%. thus when men get hurt and feel pain and rate it a 10 a woman would rate the same pain at 12

men are beasts of war. females cant win any battle of the sexes ever

>Those side effects included depression, muscle pain, mood swings, acne and changes to the libido.

>depression, mood swings, muscle pain
>lol why can't man put up with that, its just like my period

Jesus fucking christ can they even see what they're comparing?

yup
the other user just got BTFO

This. This x100. In literally every debate around the subject of sex, be it on abortion or contraception or even STDs, the option of "not having lots and lots of casual, premarital sex" isn't even mentioned. Like it's too ridiculous to even address the mere option of it. Premarital sex has become the premisse, from where solutions need to be devised. It's like an open faucet, where, instead of just turning it off, various intricate methods are developed to haphazardly divert and catch the water, and everyone who mentions turning off the faucet is ridiculed or even despised.

It's astonishing really, how successful (((they))) have been in subverting society. In 50 years, a strict taboo has become the default situation. A full turnaround.

>READ MORE

>The Male Pill – an excuse for men to remain bachelors for longer

Lmao, white people are beyond cucked

Becoming sterlie is a rather nasty side effect nigger

Because men have always been weaker than women. Men might be tougher physically but women are stronger mentally. That's because of biological programming to make women stronger minded to experience child birth

>give this man an Eve serum
>almost dies
>it's almost as if his male womb is trying to shed its lining why can't he go through with this?

You should have, at least, gotten a GED, senpai.

They don't preach it because it's a failed mentality m8. Birth rates are further down and far more reasonable now then they've ever been because we finally moved away from that outdated nonsense. These "intricate methods" your talking about have all proven more effective than your shut off the tap method.

That being said if you don't like the side effects just don't take the medicine.

Stay in school, kids.

you write like a dumb nigger
neck yourself

>keep taking your birth eugenics goy

Are you from a heavily populated area with lots of jobs? We can tell.

>used by 48 per cent of women aged 16 to 19, 64 per cent of women aged between 20 and 24 and a majority (55 per cent) of those aged between 25 and 29.
We're at that level of degeneracy?

It's no fucking surprise men are feminizing. 1/4 people are practically hormone toxic waste dumps.

>Birth control is more effective than not having sex

Canadian science, everyone

Seriously, do they lobotomise Leaf children in school or what? You 'people' all seem to have a complete disregard for logic, often even choosing to reverse it altogether, stating the obviously false and denying the obviously true

This article reads like its the fault of men that pregnancy even exists and that a conscious effort by the average man is being made to force women to take birth control.

Men do force women to take birth control honestly. Especially in relationships so that condoms aren't necessary

because we dont have to

they lie about it

>women's birth control has the side effect of causing infertility
Are you sure about that?

I dislike her tone but I can't disagree with her stance that cancelling the trial because twenty men experienced depression, decreased libido and acne is bullshit.

Pretty simple solution there, m8. Just refuse to take the fucking birth control.

>needing chemicals to control your hole
That's what your legs are for, slut.

Men aren't supposed to bleed from their penis

Then men will get angry that women aren't using it so said women will feel pressured and have to use it despite whether they want to or not for the health effects

>pretending all side effects are the same
Classic of women to whine like this. They get depo injections of 65mg progesterone analog for a year of contraception. This injection is 1000mg of pure test for 2 months along with test antagonists in the brain. This would affect a man much worse than any female contraception.

>im a womyn hear me roar
>i-i cant handle pressure
You can either take responsibility for your actions or you dont get rights as an adult. Nobody is forcing you to do something just because you were too much of a pussy to refuse.

Fertility is not a disease. I don't intend to treat mine as such.

this, BUT, i am getting married soon but don't want children yet, what do i do?
i know, condoms, but they supposedly feel a lot less good, so what else is there? i don't want my to-be-wife taking any pills that mess with her hormones either, so what's left?

blowjobs, anal, pegging

>blowjobs
obviously
>anal
not a big fan of the idea, don't want to try it unless i have nothing left to explore
>pegging
yeah, no

leaves me with blowjobs only, kinda lame, especially since i want real sex too, blowjobs are hardly enough
i mean, condoms are fine, seeing as how it's probably better than not at all, but meh

Yet plenty of men do this and because you want to satisfy your partner you make the compromise even if you don't like it. Happens all too often. If your girlfriend or wife didn't want to use birth control, how would you react? If she said no, why wouldn't you just use condoms? Why don't people just settle for condoms. It goes both ways

> said women will feel pressured
I love how the strength of a woman's agency is inversely proportional to her distance from a man. Really activates my fucking almonds.

Yes.

> In 50 years, a strict taboo has become the default situation

The Sexual Revolution was a disaster. They replace the morals that worked for a long time for "it feels good do it".

Wow, those are some strong contraceptives

You mean western women, AKA, the most pampered, spoiled, self centered human beings on the entire planet?

then marry her, ya dumb cunt

likewise natural family planning can be quite efficacious when used with discipline

>pegging
>yeah, no

that is a perfectly reasonable stance to have, provided you would accept the same response from her

>then marry her, ya dumb cunt
maybe i didn't express myself clearly, but that's what i'm going to do soon, there's no sex before that either way, but i am not ready for children just because we got married

It's literally low-dosage HRT. "Women had to deal with it for years" is another way of saying "chemically, it turns your body into that of a female"

The only fucking response that isn't a shitpost is ignored.

>tfw you remember a time when there was actual discussion on Sup Forums and the memes were derived from content instead of the content being derived from memes

>If your girlfriend or wife didn't want to use birth control, how would you react?

I would be pissed off if they did take birth control.

It's as if males are genetically engineered to be biologically male....whoa

I was A-B honor roll and I still can't get accepted into college. I put that I was black on my application "accidentally" and they said thry would accept me but they reniged after they found out I was a cracker.

No.

Male contraceptives are not the same as female contraceptives.

Fair enough

LOL you are the biggest fucking cuck in the universe. Meanwhile girls cant even place an order over the phone without having an emotional breakdown. At least your s.o is getting fucked by a nigger

Why do people think male contraceptive will be the next big thing since the pill?

The man does not really incur any risk in sex other than STD. It's the woman who incurs the severe risk of pregnancy. What woman is going to trust a guy she just met that says he's taken contraceptive?

I can only see this working for established couples with a lot of trust, where say a partner is allergic to latex and the woman doesn't respond well to female contraceptives. An incredibly small market.

i respect her boundaries and she respects mine, they can both be talked about, but if it's a clear no, it's a no

Ignore the cunts.
Take back your power.

These bitches need to check their tolerance privilege.

because we don't put up with shit like women do

That's not necessarily true.

The suicide that was a test subject wasn't necessarily because of the hormone treatment associated with the test.

I posted this before, but you might not click the link if you don't get your (you).

In schools they teach you that abstinence is impractical, which might be true to a degree. What they NEVER teach you is all the work and money that goes into raising a kid, and all the stresses that come with pregnancy. It's all just "hey man so long as you got yo rubber on, smash all dat pussy".

SAGE AND MOVE ON

but you've never done these things either.

>make a shitty drug with bad side effects
>"MALES ARE SUCH PUSSIES"

Because men have been asking for it for decades.

Instead, we get pills that give us boners.

It might be nice to actually have some insurance in not getting roped into legally being financially responsible for a child you had with a woman who claimed to be on the pill but actually wasn't baby-proof for any of a thousand goddamned reasons.

For fuck sakes Canada Another P.C. Tim Hortons commercial embracing immigrants. This place is Cucked to the max.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI

Also I'll add that I've read the studies of these clinical trials and the main chemical they're injecting them with fucking 200mg testosterone undeca every 6 weeks.

To put that in perspective, for a guy who wants to go on his first cycle of steroids the absolute babby teir is 250mg testosterone enanthate TWICE a WEEK.

These men feel like utter fucking dog shit because the undeca has crashed their natural testosterone production and by extension a large part of their endocrine system and 200mg for six weeks is fucking horeshit. No where near enough to maintain stable levels even.

They were also giving them another chemical but I forgot what it was. It too was bad.

Wear a condom or find better grills

Fucking bullshit.

Most of them have minimal side effects. I've known women that enjoy the fact their period are intense.

Only some methods have side effects, and they would probably be different for men.

Fucking bait.

Herbed and told on baka.

Abstinence is not impractical. The problem is that our society promotes the idea that sexual pleasure is the highest good and that getting sex makes you a success. And this makes people desperate trying to look for it.

>What is a condom
>What is not having sex before marriage

>If your girlfriend or wife didn't want to use birth control, how would you react?
I dont really give a shit. I use condoms regardless

Stop being a fucking faggot and get some condoms you absolutely pussy.

TBQH some of us can't afford to be picky with the boxes we slot. Not like it is gonna turn into a meaningful relationship, just don't wanna end up with a ball and chain because BAH is irresistible to jabba-the-sluts that are inches from being pulverized by the proverbial wall.

>get into a relationship
>without the intent to make children
I don't get this meme, please someone explain.

You must be in one of those poor school districts that didn't have the robot babies that would cry randomly at all hours until you took care of them. Or you just killed your baby on purpose and didn't even bother to get anything out of the learning experience.

We try to teach you dumb assholes about not having sex, staying safe if you have sex, how babies are a big responsibility, etc. But most kids haven't developed higher order thinking to make good decisions when the moment happens.

>you are poor
>I am poor
>you only get to bitch if you're poorer than me

The fucking logic of this is retarded.

Pleasure, pressure or you think you have shit genetics.

hey, I am just asking if there's any other reliable option...
i don't mind condoms, i think, so if there's nothing else, that's what i'm going to get

Its easier to give birth control to one women then the 8 dudes shes gonna sleep with in the next week

The birth control involved fluctuating the testosterone levels using steroids to fuck with sperm production.

It was so bad that two of the people in the trials killed themselves.

The obvious solution is for women to stop taking hormonal birth control, and thankfully many have. Unfortunately "doctors" are convincing parents to put their daughters on it as young as 13 now.

DUDE, FREE SEX, LMAO

the faucet analogy is brilliant.

>What is reality

Condoms break or aren't always available. I thought I would never have unprotected sex when I was in high school too, and then when 95 pounds of naked girl parked herself on my crotch I forgot about all that shit.

I'd like to have a backup to condoms. A pill would be nice since I don't have to carry four with me every time I go out, I just have to take it once a day. Alternatively, a once a month injection would be nice.

And if you think fucking when you are a stupid teenager like god intended us to do is degenerate, that's your issue son.

Because we're willing to wait and demand a better product.

>320 million

Where? Certainly not in the US.

Why wouldn't I use the option if it was available?

Female BCPs aren't 100%.

Male BCPs don't even exist but won't be 100% either.

Only abstinence is 100%, and I don't know about you but I like fucking my wife and don't want any more kids, thank you.

>The man does not really incur any risk in sex other than STD.

What is 18 years of state mandated and enforced child support payments, senpai?

Longer if the little nipper wants to get a gender studies degree.