Why does he love using this photo so much?

Why does he love using this photo so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
youtube.com/watch?v=IbQdOFMd6rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he said because it triggers people

Makes him look like a pseudo-tough Mediterranean guy.

/thread

Does anyone else get a bad vibe off this guy and think he's an opportunist?

It's a cool pic.

What, playing up to fake news fags? NOOOO

it is known that he is a homosexsual

What are you a bunch of bitches? Only women and faggots care about pictures and shit. Pic related it's you

He is going for the Che Guevara look

A MATCH IN MY SOCK

he's the biggest instagram thot ever its cringeworthy

R A R E
A
R
E

But yeah, he is actually openly gay.

I figured it out when he refused to name the Jew. He always implies that whites are being replaced with nonwhites but never states why.

Thanks bongbro

He talked about it triggering the left. Watch his videos or don't comment on him. Faggot

Source?

There isn't one. I think he fucks chinks.

it's the most twinky of his pics and tends lead to many bukkake offers through Grindr

He is someone who in his earliest videos was going to go full conspiracy theory stuff, but realised later that there is good money in just shitting down Sup Forumss throat.

Just another psychopath that found that nationalists are easily manipulable.

By Paul's logic every retarded thing he does triggers the left.

To trigger people

It looks sexy AF to seduce young girls on the verge of being redpilled, and triggers liberals for some reason.

Probably wants to appeal to various groups but he gives himself away.

Something else though. The hair, facial hair, and floral language gets under my skin, as if he has a "pizza" dungeon or something.

He is actually a tavistock/mi6 agent, and he is also Alex Jone's handler Which is a CIA plant.

Nice satan digitz, desu.

Today Alex Jones said that PJW was married to a female Chinese. Paul is probably trying to look like a Chinaman in that picture

If you start researching his sources you will realize just how much he cherrypicks information

WTF I love James Bond now

I keep thinking he's that guy from the expanse not some random youtube attention whore. It's blatant false advertising.

Huh. Didn't know that. His faggotry makes sense now.

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

It's the only time he's ever come across as relatively masculine. Before I saw the large picture and only saw thumbnails, I never made the connection between twitter meme man and the MAINSTREEM METEOR meme fag.

He's a gay guy faggot. He's seeking other faggot gays for faggot gay sex. No straight hetero guy worries about his fotos that much

did you even have to ask

It provides a filter for his ugly ass face

Because he looks 17 IRL

it makes him look like less of a faggot?

Fucking kek

it sets fag shills like op off.

Because he's a faggot.

it's him staring off, reading to face the hordes of neo-nawtzees and es jay dubble yoos, to his his surprise, coming to 'troll' his channel

Doesn't look Canadian in the slightest

DA MAYNE STREEM METEOR IS NUT A LEJITIMATE FURM UH PWOTEST YU UTTAH FOCKIN MOOOORUNS

to make him look like a fag you have to use photoshop

he looks and sounds like a manlet
imagine my shock when he is really 6'4''

youtube.com/watch?v=IbQdOFMd6rE

MAYNE STREEM METEOR GOT A HOLD OF AN OLD FOTO OF MEIN

alex jones is 1.78m

because it looks the least like him

I'm gonna have to /thread myself since the rest of these posts are fucking autistic