Who here no longer supports Trump because he backed down on repealing and replacing Obamacare?

Who here no longer supports Trump because he backed down on repealing and replacing Obamacare?

>inb4 shill hurr durr
whatever helps you sleep at night. me and my friends are voting democrat next election.

dont

obama had scandals based on evidence of wrongdoing that was filibustered and ignored by the corporate shill media such as fast and furious. Trump has been under attack by unsubstantiated claims and fake testimony/anti-russian agitprop by illegitimate war propagandists for the past months

I had been losing faith in Drumpf since he was nominated, but his healthcare FAIL was the final straw

I had been losing faith in Drumpf since he was nominated, but his healthcare FAlL was the final straw

what do you think is going to happen when obamacare fails? do you think dems and rinos are going to block healthcare when the shit collapses they're up for reelection?

you guys should vote democrat because you're shortsighted fucking retards

l had been losing faith in Drumpf since he was nominated, but his healthcare FAlL was the final straw

>when trump betrays his own voters, its actually funny to me
>Libtards BTFO, somehow

Trump has been a disaster. It started off as all fun and games, but now he's got to go.

>me and my friends are voting democrat next election
i know this is bait because this made me mad
sage this thread

>file name

Geez you guys don't even try to hide your shilling now.

Holy shit it's been like 2 fucking months. Give him a couple years and see how you feel.

Shill

But you don't have any friends, user. You're a fucking shill.

>hat do you think is going to happen when obamacare fails?
the party in power will get blamed, the same thing that always happens when shit goes sideways in this country

if you were expecting perfection you were delusional

Waiting for this thread to be deleted
Also sage in all field bois

>faggots telling people to sage
Who fucking died and made you boss? Eat shit faggot.

is pretending purposely bad bait is real also bait now I'm still not sure

I miss the euphoria of election night. :(

we actually need the repeal and not the replace

just for the record, Trump has been PERFECT so far

I imagine some people were expecting basic competence, what a bunch of cucks

l had been losing faith in Drumpf since he was nominated, but his healthcare FAlL was the final straw

>Trump backed down on repealing and replacing Obamacare

He put it on the table, enough republicans didn't bite, so he moved on to actually get shit accomplished with the time he has while republicans control everything.

I would have rather he repealed it, but since he didn't, I am happy he actually didn't linger on it in order to get shit accomplished while he can instead of just fighting for the one issue until the house and senate gets broken up from republican control.

>l had been losing faith in Drumpf since he was nominated, but his healthcare FAlL was the final straw
This also can't let him get nuclear codes.

>He put it on the table, enough republicans didn't bite
the art of the deal master dealmaker told the freedom caucus that not voting for the bill would hurt their reelection chances, the bill was so shitty that they knew this wasn't true at all so they didn't budge

the end

Only rural and suburban retards support him now.

No, I still support him.

To be honest him killing TPP on day one bought him at least a six month grace period in my book.

Took Obama two years with a supportive majority in congress. Trump has another three years and ten months. I'm baffled why that had to be the first thing on the agenda.

No one.

No one has turned on Trump.

Give up already. Your death rattles are becoming irritating.

Yeah. That makes fucking sense.

>I vote Trump!

Trump does several good things in first two months, hasn't achieved others yet.

>That's it! Now I'm voting Democrat!

Get fucked, freshman.

>"me and my friends are voting democrat next election."

SAGE SHILL THREAD

Shills on Sup Forums hoping to win back the internet. Lame!

Shill hurr durr

>Implying that Trump wasn't supporting Ryan so he get's fucked over after this and looses his support and Trump can push through the bill he wants in half the time with double the support. What's wrong shills? Can't play 4D chess?

Duh? Anybody who doesn't accept that is wagecuck retarded.

>Tim on second shift didn't oil the widget machine
>Even though we heard it grinding and shaking all over the place for the first five hours, it's his fault!

>Only rural and suburban retards support him now.
NY urbanite here. Strongly support Trump.

I didn't vote for him to repeal Obamacare. Entitlements are impossible to take away once they're established. I already knew it was impossible. I voted for him for immigration, taxes, and the SCOTUS appointments.

Your bad memes give you away.

i havent supported trump since i colored the little dot in on the ballot and slid it through the scanner. not becasue i dont think hes a bad president, but becasue i knew nothing worth while was going to get done.

Meanwhile this is also happening

>Immigration
Blocked as unconstitutional because Giuliani couldn't keep his fat stupid New York mouth shut
>Taxes
Good fucking luck. To make tax reform filibuster proof it has to be budget neutral. Is Trump going to eliminate IRA deductions or the mortgage credit?
>SCOTUS appointments
I guess you're one for three

Eat shit and die.

You're shitty shilling and spam need to stop