Why is the youth obsessed with criminal gangster rappers?

Why is the youth obsessed with criminal gangster rappers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxBdgfvlYIg
youtube.com/watch?v=mwnMeAfB7xk
youtu.be/QHRuTYtSbJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wVSHMKizsgg
youtube.com/watch?v=ymSgls0Ce24
youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0
youtube.com/watch?v=mRfwdJx0NDE
youtu.be/9XYZXqOiNoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jewish indoctrination

(((they))) are pushing to niggerfy the nation

And Snapchat

Fun fact Snapchat radicalized adam Lanza

Don't talk shit about x

people have always been into the forbidden
doesn't matter if its niggers, mobsters, drugs, alcohol. The second something becomes taboo it becomes interesting.

If you live in a dystopian capitalist society with no money to go to college or get a good education then the only people you can look up to as role models are rich gangster rappers who started out with similar options or lack thereof.

is it bad i only listen to trap music from SoundCloud ???

I get that people have always been into the forbidden fruit but this new phenomenon with the youth has just started in recent years, it used to be a very niche thIng and now every little white kid worships some rapper that talks about drug dealing and murdering

No father figures

What made him think that stupid tattoo and hairstyle were a good look?

I don't think it's a taboo issue, it's more of an aggressive "masculine" violence to it. Cheap lifestyle, easy pleasure. Low IQ people are attracted to it.

CRIMINALS MAKE WOMEN CUM THE HARDEST

FACT

BITCH IM SIPPING TEA IN YOUR HOOD WHAT THE FUCK IS UP

Interesting thought. One could say the alt- right was created by the same phenomena.

Don't talk shit about x. He will murder you

stop elizafagging

wait what?

I know, Wtf.

Lol people get so triggered when I call this faggot what he is....mentally ill #rapgameairlinefood

Literally this. Sad truth right here.

He looks like Jaden Smith gone wrong

Because the kikes are getting the youth to believe in one race so that the Jews will never be gassed again for being subhuman 3rd tier race

He had a fucked up childhood. At least he has one thing in common with us, he's a massive weeaboo

low IQ

It's a fantasized culture that people bored with life find exciting.

If they actually lived it, that'd be a different story.

jaffa cake hair

he acts like a faggot watch his interview

lol he is not a weeaboo, x is just some fucked up kid from Florida who does too much coke and fights anyone including his ex, shit music and a shit person

>white man
>korean flag
i pray to fucking god that i'm either autistic or you're an exchange student, if that's you at all

WATCH DAT PUSSY NIGGA RUN WHEN I SWANG FIST

In all honest its because they act like men. you can't deny the sheer testosterone these guys have is appealing. I listen to rap when i workout and need to get other shit done. it gets you hyped. also you have to respect someone grinding and making money

literally only white kids hipster blacks like this guy

>not listening to heavy metal while you work out
pleb faggot.

lol metal is for autistic neckbeards. get with the times

Because there idiots with mushy developing brains filled with hormones under mind control by the Jew media.

Right on the nail. They would dress like circus clowns and jam to bluegrass if that's what the jews promoted.

AYE FREE MY NIGGA SHMURDA THO

#freeshmurda
#powpownigga

This kid talks like a fucking suburban white kid lol.

But anyways OP, maybe you just don't understand it because you too soft. Taliban bands run them straight through the machinery.

Rap is everything americans love, drugs, sex and guns.

Get with the times you goy

metal is for people who like metal, not dickless faggots who listen to whatever is popular cause he's a brainwashed goyim slave.

because chicks love it. and it makes you feel pretty cool to smoke a bone, listen to Big L and hold a gun. only weebs who think dolls are cool will never understand, but that's ok. it's not like thier kind is expanding

found the 300 pound trilby tipper

MOMMA RAISED A SOLDIER NOT A BITCH

metal is fucking shit faggot

why do people keep falling for retarded ass trends, fuck this nigger.

145 lbs. I don't even listen to metal much, more into Industrial. Why don't you go listen to nigger music.

> not listening to Hunkercise while working out
youtube.com/watch?v=hxBdgfvlYIg
what are you, a faggot?

That tune and vid is great when stoned

youtube.com/watch?v=mwnMeAfB7xk

God, look at that horrific mongrel. What an abomination of race. We can't let humanity fall into whatever this thing is.

metal is actually music, it does get old after a while but at least it takes skill, better than listening to a bunch of niggers from schlomo productions singing their new hit written in kabbalistic scales to brainwash dumb ass goys like you.

that was shit you gay cunt

metal is arguably worse than this mumble rap trend that is going on right now. Atleast rappers are masculine and promote masculinity intead of whining like little emo bitches like metal bands do

just manipulation, youre listening to good music you like the sound and when you listen to messages you correlate that feeling you get from the music to the things the artist is saying i.e. having sex, getting high, getting into trouble which is already inherently fun behavior

XXX ON A KILLSTREAK!

Is Calvin Harris the official white mans music?
>old albums god tier
>new albums mainstream but good
>fucked Taylor swift

Yeah, but that shit has been around for decades. This generation is nothing special. It's just NWA rebranded.

>metal is fucking shit
Yeah ok buddy
youtu.be/QHRuTYtSbJQ

niggers groaning like retards is not masculine, again i said i hardly listen to metal, mainly for the reason you described. the fact you even think that niggers doing this shit is masculine shows me you are under 30 and properly jewed.

X is a fucking manlet edgelord with huge temper problem he fucking lies about getting into fights the interviews with his friends just seem so fake like they just heard his fairytales secondhand but don't want to bust his balls by calling him out.

That's not so bad, still doesn't really have the intensity of something like this though, plus 99% of the metal I see posted here is trying far too hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVSHMKizsgg

Probably because the world is layered in bubble wrap and rules.
Human nature needs bullies, struggle, strife and hardship.

Not a participation trophy.

nothing new here, move along

>posts 1min after mine

You didn't even watch it you paki cunt.
Go listen to your Bhangra you goat fucking nonce

I skimmed through it and it's the same as every other shit rap song out now, you just think it's different because you're dumb as fuck.

Piss off to mikonos with your faggy club beats

GEORGE W BUSH RIGHT ON HER PUSSY

/thread

>reposts fan artwork of him in anime artstyle
>admitted he watches anime a lot
>admitted he was addicted to hentai a few years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymSgls0Ce24
fuck yall x is the best

terrible

It's like a lil lil jon

first thing he did when he got out of jail was go to gamestop with his mom to buy kingdom hearts

I never said it was different. Just like the way the tune and vid go together when I'm stoned.

Yanks claim this style is different when ragga and dance hall have been doing this for years. He even puts on a Jamaican accent ffs
youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0

Still like it though. I grew up around degenerate niggers so it's my guilty pleasure

wow listen to some good fucking house music why dont you.

youtube.com/watch?v=mRfwdJx0NDE

I don't see the intensity but if you like electronic beats and intensity, then try this, same guy
youtu.be/9XYZXqOiNoM

YUH

AY

AY

YUH

YUH

AY

IM LIKE BITCH WHO IS YOUR MANS

fuck that's pretty good, maybe i should play this game

Looks like a retirement home outing.

family breakdown lack of fathers in home

CAN'T KEEP MY DICK IN MY PANTS

MY BITCH DON'T LOVE ME NO MORE

Its a pretty redpilled game dude, you might like it and it's not like your average shooter, its just non stop action, also check out the artist, his name is Mick Gordan and his killer instinct tracks are sweet

SHE KICKED ME OUT IM LIKE VRO

Now I know where I've seen that scene.

wrong

it's alpha male boasting plan and simple

Even the most racist niggerkiller has to admit this song is hype as fuck

>RAP ISN'T ACTUALLY MUSIC
yes, it is

>Niggers can barely feed themselves

>alpha

>hit in women and get rejected 99.99% of the time

>alpha

Nope, they're among the least successful with women statistically.

wait didnt x call drake out like a long time ago?

Degenerate.

A long time ago x was succin on his dad's penus while drake was counting degrassi bread. Tf outta here son

The same reason kids in the 60s loved hippies and kids in the 70s and 80s loved punk

Cont

It's not a Jewish conspiracy to BLACKED the youth

If it is a conspiracy, it's been going on for a long time

How tf does a shitty bait thread about degenerate shit-tier rap survive so long on pol? OP is magnificent cock sucking beast (and is confirmed MILO)

Yo fuck you and fuck that music stealing kike-nigger you worship

I fuckin hate drake, so your argument in invalid. X about to fall off harder than your mothers breasts

>For stealing his flow
None of them originated that.
MCs have been using that flow for years in ragga and dance hall raves

Cause
XXX ON A KILL STREAK
YOU PUSSY NIGGAS RICE CRISPY

yes it is, newfag.

Because white masculinity was killed and liking black shit is the new edgy