Trump is a GWB neocon

US GROUND TROOPS IN SYRIA AND IRAQ AND NOBODY CARES THAT WE DIDN'T VOTE FOR ANOTHER WAR

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I did. You limpdick can't fight in an all volunteer po army because your an uneducated libcuck coward lolololol

I know I will sound like a cuck shill but has anyone else been disappointed by trump the past few weeks?

you ARE a cuck

considering how hard we're getting raided right now there's a 100% chance you are a cuck, my dude

>I know I will sound like a cuck shill but has anyone else been disappointed by trump the past few weeks?

He's generally been truly horrific. I knew he would be bad, but this shit makes me wish Bush was back in the white house.

OK but have you been disappointed? Idk everytime I have my doubts about trump he does something really based that makes me love him again but it doesn't seem lime that's gonna happen again. He's starting to seem like another politician

I'm pretty sure you are an actual shill

>I'm pretty sure you are an actual shill

Yes I'm a "shill" cause I don't want more brown dead bodies for an event that happened 16 fucking years ago.

Obama fucked it up so we have to clean it up. Blame Obama and Clinton for arming ISIS.

Remember when Trump criticized Hillary over involvement in Syria?

>Obama fucked it up so we have to clean it up.

Nice way to spell Bush faggot

Both of your posts and your first pic reek of average facebook libtard or shill

>Calls him a shill

>Doesn't refute any of the facts in his photo

Kek.

They are sending troops into Syria because of ISIS dipshit. Something Obama caused moron

The idea was to prevent a war with Russia, fuck the Chinese and anally devastate ISIS.

>leaf
But OK I'll bite most of those are true but his budget has not been voted on yet so the crying about the useless EPA is redundant

Well, you just outted yourself as not being from around here. You have to go back.

I'm pretty sure you're actually the trumpcuck in the normie meme

>WE DIDN'T VOTE FOR ANOTHER WAR

He promised to wipe out ISIS remember?

Or were you asleep after reading the communist manifesto for that bit?

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Incorrect. ISIS was founded by senior officers from the defeated Iraqi army.

Except aside from coal regulation and budget (which won't even be voted on for months) I agreed with the pic

>brown dead bodies

Are they suddenly a protected species because they are brown?

Plenty of white loons in ISIS too. Although they are mostly brown and brown people do seem more inclined to that variety of insane.

Common denominator is islam.

>They are sending troops into Syria because of ISIS dipshit. Something Obama caused moron

BUSH CREATED ISIS YOU DUMB FAGGOT

DRINK BLEACH

Yes, actually we did.

He promised to take out the Islamic State and that's what he's doing.

Who was the one who sold a shitload of weapons to """""moderate""""" rebels that turned into ISIS again?

I don't think he is, he's just being brought to heel. It was a worry from the start.

We voted to finish Obama's war.

Hes the one who decided to fuck about for two years with arming extremists and fucking with a sovereign Nation while allowing isis to expand.

If mattis ordered it. It's what is needed.

>Who was the one who sold a shitload of weapons to """""moderate""""" rebels that turned into ISIS again?

WHO OVERTHROW SADDAM?

>not realising that obama was literally bush 2.0 nigger boogaloo