Adults 18-34 Twice as Likely as Previous Generation to Identify as LGBT

archive.is/06CwG#

GLAAD's third annual Accelerating Acceptance report, which was created in partnership with Harris Poll, surveyed 2,037 US adults (ages 18 and older) in November 2016. The survey found that 20% of millennials identify as openly LGBT, while only 7% of the baby boomer generation (ages 52–71) would openly label themselves as such. Acceptance of the LGBT community was also found to be at an all-time high.

"America is the most accepting that it has ever been. Having 20% of millennials identify as LGBTQ is pretty groundbreaking," Sarah Kate Ellis, GLAAD's president and CEO, told BuzzFeed News. "What I want to see is that they continue to flourish and blossom as their true and authentic selves."

The survey also found that 12% of millennials identify outside the gender binary, as either transgender or gender-nonconforming.

But although more young people openly identify as LGBT, the study found that non-LGBT millennials are less likely to know someone who identifies as simply “gay” or “lesbian."

The study found that an overwhelming 63% of young people identify as allies to the queer community. While that age group was the most likely to be accepting, the majority (53%) of Generation X and the majority (51%) of baby boomers were also likely to consider themselves allies.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7hDDF
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=UQ6bH_qoM4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=of5QYM0uYso
glaad.org/files/aa/2017_GLAAD_Accelerating_Acceptance.pdf
discord.gg/UhDb8
gallup.com/poll/201731/lgbt-identification-rises.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>18-34
I bet they picked that age range because if they had gone younger the number would have make the social conditioning too obvious.

It's almost like being gay isn't e rudely nature, and they stuff they're pushing is affecting people

Sup Forums turned me into a faggot. it's all about exposure.

Have some strength faggot

20% of the population is an evolutionary mistake. Something is seriously wrong here.

>Generation Z are redpilled!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is going to sound incredible gay but I don't give a shit. Is it not true that once you've seen a naked woman you've seen em all? Well we've always known about locker room tactics and limp biscuits. But not we have a bajillion penises on the Internet. And you know what? Everything's still and just fucken fine in that regard. Continue lighting hair on fire please

Anything in their about race? It seems that whites are many, many more times likely to be homosexuals than non-whites. Oy vey

Iphones. Gotta love em

Nobody in generation Z are even above 18

That's because all this LGBT stuff is a load of crap, and that all sexuality is fluid and a result of mental patters and environment. The only reason there is more LGBT people nowadays is because more peoples' minds have been conditioned to that lifestyle. This could only happen in a sick, degenerate, reprobate society, where such perversions are actively endorsed and celebrated. I can't wait for the rain of fire and brimstone.

>The survey also found that 12% of millennials identify outside the gender binary, as either transgender or gender-nonconforming.

Any data on frogs?

could be because the world (generally) is more accepting of gay people than in years past, and so coming out can perceived to be safer by the youth

13% in Paris, 7% in the whole country

ayy

>The only reason there is more LGBT people nowadays is because more peoples' minds have been conditioned to that lifestyle.

That's exactly what I think. Yeah sure that gays have existed always but now is like a trend. I have met some people that have said to me that they tried with a person of the same sex only to prove it and for an interesting experience.

Also I don't care what people do but I'm scare that someday I taking a bath to my son an he says to me: "Dad, I don't want to have a penis" What do you do with your life then?

Fuck I want to return to a conservative society. Not a macho society, we can respect homosexuals but shit of they behave like proper people and not like crazy faggots. And off course not promoting it.

Its the water its turning the frogs gay

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/7hDDF

Also if you count those who also define themselves as "bisexuals" it's 19% of parisians mens (13% gay+6% bisexuals) and 11% in the whole country.

Fun thing, in paris 23% of muslims men define themselves as gay or bisexual

>18-34
the years when you're a complete idiot

Also here's the percentage of gay or bisexuals parisians by age:

18-24: 11%
25-34: 13%
35-49: 25% (kek)
50-59: 23%
60+: 17%

>Fun thing, in paris 23% of muslims men define themselves as gay or bisexual

It's good news that those mudlisms got enrich with French culture.

I'll just make sure that I'll have more influence over my future son's mind than the schools do. I'll make sure he won't become a freak.
I want to go back to the 90s, where being gay was okay if that's your thing, but people were still allowed to be against it if that's how they felt. Of course there was little promotion of it, but it wasn't taboo or 'off-limits' either.

>LGBT is perfectly natural!!!

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

This is what happens when being lgbt is literally a trend and straight "cis" people are ridiculed and mocked throughout social media. I've known plenty of people that once claimed they were bi but now only exclusively date the opposite sex. I'm fairly certain it's moreso to do with being trendy and something people consciously decide to do rather than some mystical "gay gene".

I'd imagine that the statistics would be quite similar in Australia. Except the Muslims here are probably much more conservative.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQ6bH_qoM4Y

Polls like this are stupid, there are 320 millions people in the US. How can you survey 2000 people and extrapolate those results to a number 160000 times larger and expect an accurate representation of actual trends?

For women it's 5% of lesbian or bisexuals in Paris, and 3% in the whole country. Muslims women are the more likely to be lesbians, with 8%.

Pic related is percentage of gay/bisexuals people by arrondissement. The little map up-right is the political color of the arrondissement (blue is right wing ofc)

>"gay gene".

That's exactly what my father thinks about it. That there is some gene that makes people gay at birth.

I would like to know if there is some theory about that. I'm sure there isn't though.

So what makes a little kid starting to think he is a girl for example? He hasn't have to much exposure or any to the LGTB propaganda.

>Seine Saint-Denis has a higher rate than the rest of Paris
This surprises me. Isn't this where all the immigrants and Muslims are? I would've expected the rate to be quite lower than the average.

The pic is just inner Paris, Seine Saint Denis is not included. But yes the most muslim/niggers arrondissement are the XVIII and the XIX.

Western arrondissement are mostly bourgeoisie, aristocracy and really rich people.
Eastern arrondissement are muslims, niggers and sjws

guess the rural suburban retard were right the fags would create a homosexual epidemic infecting the youth with their degeneracy

Oh, my mistake.
That's interesting what you say about the gentrification of Paris. It evidently is unavoidable in metropolises.

>Check'd tripps

This is exactly why we can't tolerate it: if you accept it, people's minds won't fight sick thoughts like that.

Accepting degeneracy anywhere is encouraging it everywhere

On the bright side, if all the liberals become fags maybe that will finally end their kind

I'm happy to be a redpilled millenial whatever the fuck that means. Self-awareness and awareness of the world behind the curtain is great. I don't think I can marry anybody from my generation, and frankly as a male it shouldn't be too problematic to look for a female 5-8 years younger than me.

If it was legal I would look for a 16 years old, try to get them before they become corrupted but unfortunately it isn't and I have to deal with that.

>16 year old
>not corrupted

19 year old here, it's worse than you think

According to their own numbers, among 18-34 year olds:

84% straight
6% bi (i.e. girl made out with another girl once, would do again because she's a slut)
4% asexual (would rather play video games than fuck)
3% actually gay/lesbian
2% "pansexual" (no, I dunno what that means either)
1% didn't know or wouldn't say what their orientation was

Good news in the report: about 15% of the population are still "resisters" who recognize faggotry as the abomination it is.

The only bright side to the mass migration of Muslims is that maybe they'll want to kill all of the queers

youtube.com/watch?v=of5QYM0uYso

is this really suprising? the faggots die of aids, of course there's going to be less of them when they get older

Guys, how many 18-34 year olds do you talk to daily? How many do you think are gay? Meeting a gay person in real life is a rare event. There is no way it is anywhere near 20% and I would be surprised if it is over 1% in my own experience. Maybe 20% of girls have kissed a girl before, that doesn't mean they are gay.

>Harris Poll, surveyed 2,037 US adults at a SAn Francisco bus station

Utter nonsense.

>One fifth of people will never breed.

The human race is done. It sure was a wild ride.

>>Harris Poll, surveyed 2,037 US adults at a SAn Francisco bus station

No, it's an online poll.

Source:
glaad.org/files/aa/2017_GLAAD_Accelerating_Acceptance.pdf

It won't go into methodology, it explicitly tells you to contact them for details. Leading the skeptic observer to suggest they're hiding shitty polling.

Which never ever matters because what I've done here - followed two links - is more than the media and 99% of readers will ever do.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/UhDb8

It's interesting to see how carefully they thread the needle in how they slant this.

>media representation
Carefully following the narrative that you need more gays everywhere, because "representation" (and subtly bolstering the idea that it's normal to have a 20% gay character representation in an average show with these stats).

>less challenging to openly identify as
This sells you an answer to the question of why there has been an increase in GLBT without making you aware of it, it's a subtle slant that's supposed to pre-empt the question.

The answer they want you to have in your mind is that there's no "increase", these are just gays that were always there, just hidden.

Because if there's an increase that would instead suggest this representation in the media is actively recruiting gays.

Which is what those dastardly conservatives said would happen.

I point all this out because it's disturbingly slick and you're not supposed to notice.

Here's more in that vein.

>could again be attributed to

Could. No other explanation is offered, or even suggested. Instead the entire paragraph builds off that pre-conceived conclusion and don't you worry your pretty head about it.

ive been here a year now (hurr durr new fag) and im not gay nor do i watch trap faggotry

Their allies section show them to have only 16% "resisters" at most. Not even a fifth of the population are against GLBT according to their own data.

This is an inadvertent problem for them, because if there is no enemy to fight, there's no need for progressing anywhere, and there's no need for GLAAD to exist.

So they turn to "would you be uncomfortable if" questions involving gay people to find some resistance. The most they find in any age category is ~30%.

So in the summary they need to drum up this number as a battlecry in order to perpetuate the victim status and justify their own existence.

And Trump, of course. The big bad wolf. While we can't really say that he'll do anything, we'll imply he'll send you all to camps. Because you need to be scared, or else donations dry up.

...really forces one to think

Chemicals in the water bro.
Do you even filter?

Alex was right again.

>Twice as Likely as Previous Generation to Identify as LGBT
It's about 10 times less deadly, too. In the 1960's, they killed black people for less

Gallup poll released in January said US adult LGBT population is only 4%.
GLAAD is fucking fake news.
gallup.com/poll/201731/lgbt-identification-rises.aspx

>...really forces one to think
Millions of queers voting for trumps because someone like him represents people like you?

In fact, I'm trying not to think about it right now...

No, this chart shows that Millennials would be trending towards Trump, if not for an increased LGBT population

im a proud member of the LGTBQFHOXPAS community. fuck you meanies

Why do I even come here, your fucking IQ or education ruins everything

kys faggot

Yeah, this difference in generations seems to be entirely driven by demographics.

Stop talking to yourself

>report produced by a pro gay group

Do they not understand conflict of interest?

seeThe REAL number of faggot millenials is ~7%
Which is still pretty fucking high