Why seeing white kids being bullied is sad, but black kids being bullied is hilarious?

Why seeing white kids being bullied is sad, but black kids being bullied is hilarious?

youtu.be/4PQExAYlpW4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZzCKXKeBEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they probably deserve it and are more prone to crime. Have you ever seen white kids age 11-15 in the ghetto doing drugs and stealing property? That's what I thought.

Not really, black or white, innocent kids being bullied is frowned upon. It's only funny when assholes get a taste of their own medicine.

Fat kids deserve bullying.

I bet this kid posts as one of the "based blacks" on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=DZzCKXKeBEk

Because niggers didn't all leave to Liberia 150 years ago like they should have

Because a lot of the time the white kid dindu nuffin and the black kid was acting like a nigger

Oh boy, that's a suicide waiting to happen.

If i had to pick between going to war or going to a majority black school i'd pick the war every time

I'm not black so i don't relate to them

I can tell the black kid deserves it. Only about half of white people need a good bullying

I went to a majority black high school in the south east US, and also did a tour of Iraq. Iraq was better, easily. Things were pretty boring by the time I got there, but I'd still take it over majority black highschool even if I was getting shot at every day.

I was a pretty big kid so I didn't get fucked with too much, but high school was like going to 'teenager jail' every day. So unpleasant, and I'm sure it fucked me up in a few ways.

Sending your kids to that shit is honestly child abuse.

>tfw moving down to south east US
Fuck

Bullying innocent kids, of any race, is niggerish behaviour.

But you're a hue, so...

Niggers are truly the transitional form between ape-tier and human-tier.

where did you found that pic of me

I skipped a political threab to come snag this photo. Hope I can find it again.

Because I don't like niggers.

I think the one in yellow is a soccer player.

goddamn man that kid could kill that lanky little nig. if he only knew

T H I S T B H F A M

the constant threat of violence and aggravation is enough to make you go literally full derek vinyard and hate niggers forever. it broke my "chill meter". im now always on full alert, hypervigilant, eyes darting around always, head on a swivel. on one hand its good because nothings happened yet, on the other hand it sucks because the constant stress of always being on your game and never being able to shut it off is really a bummer.

That's natural survival instinct. You're feeling what our ancestors felt for over 100 000 years battling nature. Our discovery and taming of fire allowed us to rise in the food chain but we're still naturally prey to many animals including our own species. It's good to have this deer-like hyper awareness when surrounded by predators aka niggers.

Because nigger pups are pests and the only thing they are good for is being tortured for the amusement of white people.

There. I said it.

That poor white teacher is all I thought the whole video.

Yeah, it's the random violence that is the craziest thing. I still to-this-day do everything with full 'anti-ghetto security measures' in mind. The only good thing about growing up in these shitholes is you get really wise to noticing shitty neighborhoods or people with bad intentions. Anywhere I've traveled outside of where I grew up also looks great by comparison.

Unless you're moving to the country, do a fucking ton of research on what neighborhood you'd be moving into, especially if you have kids and have to, for some reason, send them to public school.

cary north carolina. Seems good but nogs are all over in the south

How can a man of science say that this image is of a human being.

bump

fpbp desu senpai

*a wild Somalian blocks your path*

cary here
rich neighborhoods full of jews and leftists
still enough nigs to keep on your guard but not enough to disrupt daily life

fuck

wait, did cary go red ?

>esse fio

vai dormir cacete

Actually in here in Toronto there are many white kids that fit that description, so u.s ghettos must have even more.