Veganism

Hey Sup Forums I'm a meat eater but slowly looking into veganism. I'm at the point where I still eat meat, but realise it is a selfish choice. As it stands right now, there is no rational reason for eating meat. Vegan diets are better for long term health. If the enviroment angle is how you wanna play it, vegan diets are more globally sustainable. Then there is the ethical side as well. I think the only cases where it is warranted to eat meat and it is not selfish is when you've either hunted the animal yourself, or if it was raised as livestock on a small scale farm (i.e you raised it or your neighbour raised it etc). Also if you do not have the means to obtain nutritional profile from eating a vegan diet in your area (don't have access to a large food/supplement store). Feel free to prove me wrong I am open ears. Also some other things, pls no appeal to nature arguments (I used to think this was the zinger against veganism but muh evoloution is a terrible argument). And no eating meat makes you a man meme. How the fuck is eating something that was raised by another man in a sterile enviroment manly? If you hunted a great beast and you feast on it, yeah thats manly, but a farmed manly is ultimate cuckery.

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4067152
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8005079
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1874810/pdf/canmedaj01383-0052.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788369
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137939/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2912628/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883
youtube.com/watch?v=iuOa3avtdNA
youtube.com/watch?v=YTGYUR_ABfc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25414824
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26853923
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26707634
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22230619
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26355190
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25415255
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20515497
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22333737
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4359818/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245565/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3427880/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3349038/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25263477
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meat is delicious and it has nutrients that make you strong

If your going for the whole " I want to be vegan because it is healthier, and I could use that in my life. Plus I love vegetables.". Then I see no problem. But, the vegans that try to replicate meat products with vegetables are Sup Forums tier plebs.

I mean you're still eating something that was once alive, so really you're still just a morally bankrupt as you were before, except now you show prejudice against plants exclusively.

If you want to forsake the horribleness that eating something that was once alive, maybe you should just photosynthesize.

LOL veganism is first world entitlement. you fucking scumbag. You piece of fucking white trash. You think you have the god damn privilege to choose what you eat simply based on looks? Ive got some fucking news for you then pal. It doesn't matter how you perform your mental gymnastics about veganism because some kid in some shithole third world country would never in a thousand fucking years get to be such an entitled piece of shit like you

Good on you OP.

This. If you're not eating the animal then don't eat the shapes.

cattle species are not found in the wild, thus if people globally became vegan, thus species would perish. It would equal extinction for them

>extinction is a bad thing.
leave.

i agree that the only ethical way to eat meat is to kill it yourself. it forces people to actually value what they eat and not be so wasteful.

By that argument, I assume you eat chicken legs, but they look like broccoli.

Today I will mostly be eating cow face followed by fruit tart.

There would be cows you fucking retard, they would just lose their advantage of being useful to humans

What, did you even read my post? I said only if you have the means to obtain a balanced nutritional profile in your area. Yes, if you live in a third world country and your only selection is rice, and fresh meat, and you lack access to the luxury of a supermarket, then it is valid. But if you have the ability to not do so, it is selfish. How is that entitlement? Isn't it more entitled to eat something that consumes a lot of resources and shown to be consumed in excess by people in developed countries?

Yes meat is delicious, there is no texture like it. I think meat=nutrients is a meme, and really spouted by people who do not want to make the effort to look at all the alternatives. If you live in a developed country and have the access and financial means to a super market, there are many alternatives to supplement nutrients you can obtain from eating meat (protein et al). I think before, the appeal to nature argument would be a legitimate argument against veganism. After all, our body cannot naturally produce Vitamin K2, and it is not found in plants. However, if you live in a developed nation, you have access to supplements for this vitamin.

Veganism is the final redpill. I'm going to be 2 months as a vegan, never felt better.
It's the ethical, environmental, and healthy choice. I don't know why people can consume meat if they don't have to. Clogs arteries, exposure to slaughtered animals can transmit diseases (AIDS), increases inflammation, cancers (red meat especially), etc.

bump retarded carnists

>tfw hunter
feels good man

things die
you kill to survive, this is the inescapable truth. whether its directly or indirectly doesnt really make a difference. you dont feel bad about taking anti biotics when your sick, or washing your hands with anti bacterial soap, its arbitrary, killing isnt going away, vegans are just looking to get the moral one up on everyone
>muh sentience
vegans just draw an imaginary line and say whats ok to kill and whats not the same way meat eaters do. yes plants have feelings too

all animals kill to survive, we are just very good at it, and no i dont feel bad about it, humans are omnivores

>plants have feelings
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
rural retard who never took a biology course.
Feelings require a nervous system

Become vegan if you like but for Keks sake take something to control flatulence. Your kind stinks

Vegans are deficit in b12:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987

High fiber diets reduce serum half life of vitamin D3:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329

Vegans have weaker bones due to lower calcium intake and vitamin D3 levels:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700

Vegans have a worse memory compared to non vegans due to creatine deficiency in vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278

Vegans have less gains compared to non vegans:

m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full

Vegans are deficient in omega threes:

Vegans are deficit in carnitine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928

Vegans are deficient in taurine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491

Vegans are deficient in iodine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354

Vegans are deficient in Coenzyme Q10:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950

Vegans are deficient in iron due to the fact that iron from plant sources is less bioavailable than iron from meat sources:

ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606

Vegans are deficient in vitamin A:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full

Vegans have a lower sperm count than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49

Veganism causes loss of libido and erectile dysfunction:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

Children who are raised on strict vegan diets do not grow normally:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4067152
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8005079

Children develop rickets after prolonged periods of strict vegetarian diets:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1874810/pdf/canmedaj01383-0052.pdf

"There are some links between vegetarians and lower birthweight and earlier labour"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788369

Effects of vitamin B12 and folate deficiency on brain development in children:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137939/

"Particular attention should be paid to adequate protein intake and sources of essential fatty acids, iron, zinc, calcium, and vitamins B12 and D. Supplementation may be required in cases of strict vegetarian diets with no intake of any animal products."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2912628/

These next five are case studies:

Cerebral atrophy in a vitamin B12-deficient infant of a vegetarian mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673

Severe megaloblastic anemia in child breast fed by a vegetarian mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642

Consequences of exclusive breast-feeding in vegan mother newborn - case report:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244

Nutritional vitamin B12 deficiency in a breast-fed infant of a vegan-diet mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463

"We report the case of a 7 month-old girl that presented with acute anemia, generalized muscular hypotonia and failure to thrive. Laboratory evaluation revealed cobalamin deficiency, due to a vegan diet of the mother."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883

Veganism is retarded, at least be a vegetarian. Hunting the animals yourself/eating organic is superior, desu.

most neets on Sup Forums do not have good diets. ask somewhere else

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
lmfao, equating high intakes of soy above the recommended limit to veganism itself as being responsible for ED
retarded carnist logic. It's a fact that high sat diet with cholesterol (animal meats) can clog arteries in the penis and cause ED.
Try again.

checked

also as a veggie i NEVER eat soy.

All your studies m8, are either due to poor nutrition information due to the mother or participants (no consuming enough legumes, leafy greens, fruits, focusing on one group of food, etc). Did they find out what they consumed on a daily basis? No, these studies lump in uninformed vegans and vegetarians. Some studies aren't even there to check for methodological flaws, like the lower testosterone one. The other one said that free testosterone (what matters and is checked in your blood) was the same. They weren't even vegans. There's a study that shows vegans even having higher free test levels. The growth one is also flawed as they state that height only was what mattered in the change of diet. Guess what? IGF hormones in milk and animal meats DO cause earlier puberty and growth. But this also creates a more hospitable environment for cancers.

I met a veggie chick a few months back. Not long after, the smell and taste of meat began to make me nauseous. I can force myself to eat a little bit still. I always had a problem with deli meats but never the "clean" ones until recently. Feels way better using chickpeas, black beans, lentils and that new pea protein almond milk for protein.

youtube.com/watch?v=iuOa3avtdNA
youtube.com/watch?v=YTGYUR_ABfc

I used to hate lentils, now I love them and have beans every night. Superior protein sources. Lots of faulty science if published under the funding of the meat, egg, and dairy industry to confuse the populace. Money is more important than the health of our brethren apparently

Yes, I already said this. I think it is fine if you hunted the animal or raised it yourself, or obtained it from a small scale farming operation.
Not an argument? Could be valid arguments before but if you live in a developed nation you have the means to supplement any micro nutrients you may be deficient in.

inb4
>yes goy, buy drugs that you don't need a perscription to and are really fucking cheap

someone will read the second last sentence and think i am shilling for the vitamin industry. Wonder what the profit margins is for them? Are vitamin supplements in the same league as actual big pharma ploys like antidepressants, amphetamine, and opiods?

as long as those kosher kikes arent making money its good in my book.

>>LOL veganism is first world entitlement. you fucking scumbag. You piece of fucking white trash. You think you have the god damn privilege to choose what you eat simply based on looks? Ive got some fucking news for you then pal. It doesn't matter how you perform your mental gymnastics about veganism because some kid in some shithole third world country would never in a thousand fucking years get to be such an entitled piece of shit like you

but it is a good thing though. If you live in a first world country, then you no longer have to eat meat to meet your daily nutritional requirements. If you do or if anyone in general believes that it is moral to reduce suffering, then having the option to not eat meat should be the obvious choice.

>LOL not being a cannibal is food-security entitlement. you fucking scumbag

>a selfish choice
>on a dirt ball hurtling through space with 7 billion meat eating apes.
Good luck with that ideology!

>>>on a dirt ball hurtling through space with 7 billion meat eating apes.

is this supposed to permit any sort of behavior to occur?

You vegans are a step backward in evolution and if you force it on your kids it's child abuse.

You're posting a big unsolicited opinion on the matter in a venue for discussion that has nothing to do with it.
You were born for veganism.

>makes a claim
>doesn't support it with evidence
Retarded faggot detected

>Vegan diets are better for long term health.
lolno
they're great for cleanse for a few weeks if you've eaten nothing by the standard american diet but there are much better choices out there for long term heath.

it is a step forward in moral and societal evolution.

the poor societies will envy the rich who are freed from the necessity of butchery

it is really a sign of food security and wealth, the goal of all civilizations, when the people do not have to resort to eating meat without worrying about starvation or malnutrition.

>yes goy remember to keep eating this it truly makes you a real man unlike him.

Veganism is the ultimate redpill. Eating chicken breast is the equivalent of eating literal shit. Rotting animal carcass is not and will never be healthy. Pork or red meat is nothing more than a slab of parasites and carcinogens. Milk? Enjoy your antibiotic, blood and pus filled yummy drink, lads. Plant based is the way to go.

Plants are living things too. Your ethical argument is irrelevant.

Tell that to your non-white, meat eating overlords when they're ass fucking your daughters

plants don't suffer when you cut them. besides, we need to eat something. if we can meet our nutritional needs without having to make something squirm and scream, then might as well do it.

>Tell that to your non-white, meat eating overlords when they're ass fucking your daughters
that is not an argument

(((They))) want us to be too weak to fight back. You're giving them what they want on a silver platter and spreading their moral relativism to boot!

Prove to me that plants don't feel pain.

Protip: you can't

Yes it is, weak cultures are seen as low hanging fruit by low IQ barbarians. You think that the 3rd world is going to understand much less respect your moral enlightenment? Get real. Widespread veganism would cuck an entire generation. It's one thing to make a personal decision but to preach it for the masses is cultural suicide.

I don't get what you're trying to argue. That we should work with the uncertain idea that plants may or may not feel pain therefore we should not eat them is a ridiculous idea. We should toss that thought aside then. Thus we should eat something that certainly feels pain is justified because we reject the previous premise.

Now that's even more ridiculous.
>When someone tries to justify meat eating because panpsychism would mean that sucking on rocks is immoral

>Then there is the ethical side as well
Friendly reminder that Western vegans are main reason behind destruction of Amazonian rain forest. Think about ethical side of that.

Welcome to the beauty of globalism. Evil you do spreads on teh entire planet.

It just seems kinda hypocritical when you care about preserving one type of living thing and not the other.

We do care. That's why vegans reduce total suffering. We kill plants and insects and rodents due to plant agriculture, but the animal agriculture industry feeds animals with plants so if you eat meat, you're causing double the deaths. Plus, eating meat is bad for you and all the nutrients you need are found in meat. Creatine and other substances found in meat is produced inside of us naturally.

>>Yes it is, weak cultures are seen as low hanging fruit by low IQ barbarians.

>not eating meat means cultural weakness to another group of people that have completely different cultural attitudes and perception.

>You think that the 3rd world is going to understand much less respect your moral enlightenment?
isn't this the board that always presents itself as morally enlightened relative to the savage third worlders? the fact that advanced societies seem to have moral values that avoid violence and having respecting the dignity of another person is always claimed to put us over the raping african warlord or rapefugees. the liberal west has plenty of other values like acceptance that have led to the third worlder invasion today, but turning vegan simply means turning vegan.

>That's why vegans reduce total suffering.
But vegans do opposite. These gluttons destroy most diverse ecosystems on the planet in their lust for the soybeans. Vegans literally eat nature.

Nope. Most soybeans produced are for animal agriculture. once the animals that are dependent on us are not part of our concern, land use will be shrink because food will be only for 7 billion people. Not 7 billion + 150 billion animals slaughtered yearly for meat eaters to consume.
There is also a study that demonstrated that the higher your IQ, the more likely you are to become vegetarian/vegan by the age of 30.

Turn into a vegetarian. In the long term you want a fast and accesible source of protein without abusing of soy. I've been a vegetarian my whole life (27yrs now) and eggs are the way to go. One boiled everyday and you are gonna be just fine. Just take care of your teeth, don't abuse sugar.

> eating meat is bad for you
Lolk, do you have a source for that statement (that preferably isn't conducted by someone who is experiencing deficiencies from not eating meat)?

I really like your utilitarian argument about reducing the deaths of other creatures, user. You really show a worldly point of view. But surely if one killed oneself, one wouldn't eat anything and by extension not kill any other living things. Therefore, isn't killing oneself the answer?

Beef production doesn't; consume soybeans. Vegans on the other hand do consume soybeans. Liberality, stuffing them in the mouths. Killing vegans is a good way to save nature.

one egg a day puts you at the limit for daily cholesterol consumption.
simple sugars found in processed food and sodas, yes. Fruits? You can eat as much as you want in any amount because of the nutrients in them and fiber neutralizes the spike in blood sugar. Glucose is the primary source for energy of the brain. carbs are essentially sugars and people that go on a high carb diet tend to live the longest. The adventists in california and the okinowans

No because the point isn't to reduce all suffering, but unnecessary suffering.
I still want humans to survive for eternity user.

Your point was about how the plants destroy nature, soy is produced for many animal agriculture. 14% - 50% of greenhouse gases are due to animal agriculture. Going vegan is literally the least you can do if you cared about the environment.

Vegetarian and Vegan diets have been shown to have the following benefits.

(VE = veggy) (V = vegan) (B = both).

>(VE) protection against cardiovascular diseases, cardiometabolic risk factors, some cancers and total mortality (1)
>(V) the above benefits and additional protection from obesity, hypertension, type-2 diabetes, and cardiovascular mortality (1)
>(VE) Improved glycemic control in T2 Diabetes (2)
>(V) significantly lower risk for overall cancer (3, 5)
>(VE) lower risks for diabetes, diverticular disease and eye cataracts (4)
>(B) less likely to suffer from hypertension (5)
>(VE) better metabolic profile (6)
>(B) lower anxiety (7)
>(VE) less negative emotions, improved mood (8, 9)
>(V) alleviates symptoms of Osteoarthritis (10)
>(V) healthier gut microbiota profile with more anti-inflammatory and disease-preventing microbiota (11)
>(VE) improves insulin resistance (12)
>(VE) reduces oxidative stress and improves the bodies anti-oxidant status (12, 13, 14)
>(V) half as much risk for developing hyperthyroidism (15)

1 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
2 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25414824
3 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26853923
4 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26707634
5 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
5 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22230619
6 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26355190
7 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25415255
8 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20515497
9 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22333737
10 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4359818/
11 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245565/
12 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3427880/
13 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3349038/
14 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
15 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25263477

>Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
>m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
>m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49

NONE OF THOSE STUDIES EXAMINED VEGANS YOU FUCKING RETARD

actually read studies before you post them

complex and combined elements that meat delivers to us that might not be replicable by supplements.

Carnists will understand eventually user. I did 2 months ago

b12 is the only one that you need. Guess what? animals are given b12 supplements so why not just do it directly?

I dont support factory farms but i eat grass fed beef from small farms because I care about my health

Go a step further user, I believe in you.
Reduce those saturated fats and cholesterol found in meats and go vegan.

You don't want to reduce all suffering? You will willingly allow suffering when you know you can stop it?

If only your mother could see you now, user.

Going vegan kills Amazon rainforest. Literally. You can deny that most farms appearing in the place of that forest is soyfarms. You can't deny that vegans stuff their bellies with these evils seeds. This is facts.

So funny how smug hippies actions turn exactly opposite of their intentions.

I allow suffering to exist because it is necessary. If there was a way to remove insects, rodents, mosquitoes, and other animals that risk our health without harming them, I would user. Rome wasn't built in a day

Did you just say veganism destroys the rain forest?
When most of deforestation that goes on there is for cattle grazing?
Come on m8

I get my energy from fat so no

Keto?
Bunch of fats found in plants.
Seeds and nuts, olives, etc.

The standard American diet is shit and health conscious people are more healthy than non health conscious people. We know this

Yes they studied vegetarians, think about how much worse vegans would be lol

>reduce cholesterol
Cholesterol is used to produce testosterone and we wouldn't want any of that going on right goy?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
Vegans have higher levels of test.

>eating cholesterol is the same as producing it
good goy get that ED so that you can't impregnate your wife

Another thins about vegans. Its is 21st century version of gluttony. To strive for unusual and exotic foods instead of been humble and suffice with what God sent to you. But NO! Vegans want foods that are literally shipped across the world specially for them. Turning the act of eating into semi religious ritual, into cult.
>inb4 it is not the cult
But why don't you eat meat again?
>because my faith prohib... oops.

foods shipped across the world? Are you a moron? I have my own garden with all that I need. Are onions, beans, spinach, and fruit really exotic? Holy shit...

>vegetarian and vegans were significantly younger

Grass fed beef is the best source of omegal three and animal fat/protein is very healthy so again no

>When most of deforestation that goes on there is for cattle grazing?
Objectively wrong. Amazon forest is premium lands and they turn into soy-farms and most of Brasil soy is exported into 1st world to satisfy perverted lust of its consumers.

Vegans = cult of nature destroyers.

Found in algae and seaweed and flaxseed

>wife
Veganism turns you into this. No wife for you lol

Cattle grazing is most of it. Want me to link you to proofs?
And you didn't even bother with the 14-50% of our greenhouse emissions coming from the animal agriculture industry. It's carnists like you that are destroying our planet.

A new copypasta right here.

Then why are average vegans deficient in omega three's?

With such posts you are not helping about point unusual and exotic foods shipped across the world specifically for vegans.

Ah yes, dismiss all those power lifters and strong men that are vegans, good goy. That's like giving an image of a hillbilly for a republican, you can do better.

because of their poor diet choices, like not choosing to consume foods that would satisfy omega 3 levels required for the body. There are idiot vegans out there

Nice ruskibro

You're totally destroying that vegan. He doesn't have anything on you.

> When the vegan tries to squirm out of his hypocrisy only to fall back into it. Kek

>Cattle grazing is most of it.
You are literally objectively wrong.

>(((Greenhouse emission)))

moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo

flaxseed? unusual?
As opposed to cancers, cardiovascular diseases caused by animal meats? Not to mention the inhuman idea of unnecessary slaughtering of animals?

>((( )))
thank you for letting me know what your IQ is.
Do you dismiss anything produced by jews solely because they're jewish? Guess the progress they make in math and science is null

Defending Jews on Sup Forums

You must be a newfag