Destiny about to expose Sargon of Akkad!

So destiny is up to his old SJW tricks again and is about to drop some leaked twitter conversations, in an attempt to save his reputation as best online debater.

Will pol side with /ourguy/? or will we be BTFO once again by destiny?

youtube.com/watch?v=FROS4WukkCg

Fuck off with your reddit e-celeb cancer, they're both cuck faggots.

>I have proof this is real
>BUT I WON'T RELEASE IT BECAUSE THIS GUY IS A BAD PERSON!
This is literally middle school "my dad works for nintendo and gave me a golden gameboy that unlocks all games......no I can't bring it or he'll get fired" tier

>Win a debate against a SJW
>Call yourself the victim and engage in attempts at character assassination

Every time.

Reminds me of a certain election

i want to see this 'destiny' kid debate an actual politician desu

he only wants to debate people who are popular among teenagers on the internet. anyone from the real world will push his shit in

>Destiny
>Capable of doing anything semi-noteworthy

sage

Stop posting these threads. No one knows or cares who these faggots are. kys, etc.

Even Stefan molyneux would destroy him, and that's saying something.

He's a shit debater who just cites obscure sources in the hopes that whoever he's debating hasn't read them, which sadly is how people debate now, because technically you cannot be proven wrong if the other person has not read the source.
Luckily he got his shit pushed in and looked like a retard when he tried that shit in the naked ape debate
>How is high immigration of low skilled workers good for the economy?
>"Wow haha you really don't know? Okay there was a study in Miami when cubans were immigrating over there in high numbers and basically nothing bad happened"
>Actually I read that study and there was a massive depression that only stopped after the flood of illegals stopped
>YEAH OKAY THERE WAS A SMALL 20 YEAR DEPRESSION, BUT THEY RECOVERED OKAY, THIS PROVES THEY ARE GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY
You know you're a fucking retard when you cite a source literally disproving your own argument

Yeah, if i remember correctly shortly after he hung up on him and deleted the vod

We should meme Molymeme or PJW up. It could be fun.

>dawg
>dawg
>dawg

Yeah, he hung up and then spent the next ten minutes trash talking him acting as if he won the debate easily.

THIS
WILL
ONLY
GIVE
HIM
MORE
VIEWS
That's ALL he wants. Stop giving him attention. Fucking Sup Forums.

But surely the more people see the kind of person he is, the less influence he has?

that's not how the works, my child. this is edrama, all this ecelebs need it to survive when they run out of things to say. dont waste time with it, pick up a book and read something useful

SAGE

stop giving this faggot attention

Fuck all these kike eceleb faggot niggers.

Sage.

He debates anyone that writes to him on twitter

When he said construction work is a noble job I wanted to strangle the faggot.

He's a fucking leftie snob. He tried to compare building fucking buildings to steaming carpets (still nothing wrong with that making a honest living)

Like that brain dead girl from here?
>I like because the memes hehe
God that was embarrassing

take a good look at our recent election to see where that kind of thinking gets you

But construction is a noble work, building houses and skycrappers is something that people can get proud of. Destiny acted like an elitist asshole when he downplaayed the way he did.

They have reach though, on the platform which is mostly the younger generation. He won't be able to survive on it longterm if the younger audience sees who he is.

what the fuck even is this literally who are these people

I have no idea what the fuck you're even saying.

Exactly. My dad runs he's own team of builders and I've worked with him lots. It takes brains and hard labour to build homes skyscrapers ect. But he looked at it like only the stupid and desperate would want that work.

He really exposed how lefties look down upon those they claim to fight for

I meant isn't*
It's 4:32am here and been drinking

Oh my god who the hell cares
E-Celebs are all cancerous faggots

Sage

And is funny because that kind of elitist, snobby view of the world is the exact same reason why people voted for Trump. I honestly wanted to punch Destiny at several parts of the debate, but that honestly enraged me

I've watched some YouTube that have made me rage before but never like that. I was literally shaking like a SJW. I'm very proud of my father he started as a decorator for the council then learned more and more then started his own firm. He doesn't cut corners like some cowboy builders and he treats his team very well. Gets all his work from word of mouth because his honest and does a good job. I'm very proud as you can tell

I'll be honest, I subscribed to Destiny's Twitch channel but this is hilarious watching him sperg the fuck out. But seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear arguments.

Fake as fuck. Another desperate attempt from Destiny to stay relevant. It is so easy to fake twitter messages. I'd love to see this "proof" if only to see Destiny continue to make a fool of himself.

Also sage.

I feel you man. I watched Destiny once a few weeks ago right before bed, thanks to this fucking place linking one of his videos. I had to drink some alcohol to chill out so I could fucking sleep. No lie.
When you say you were "literally shaking" like and SJW I know that fucking feeling.. the guy is rage enducing and I've never wanted to murder someone like I do that fucking retard. After that one awful night I knew full well how fucking terrible he is and have refused to ever watch another one of this retard's debates.
"Yo dawg c'mon man I literally can't even!"
The guy deserves the rope first, both for his intellectually dishonest arguing strategies along with his pedophile tendencies.

>I'm not going to release it though

hahahaha

Fuck of plebbit scum

I watched their 'debate'.

destiny autismed. it was fucking hilarious.

sargon is normally too smug for my taste, but it was pretty funny watching his smugness overwhelm that faggot.

Even internet people have pushed his shit in.
Watch
>first Sargon debate
>second Sargon debate
>Jim debate
in that order

Kys pajeet

Go create your e celeb threads on plebbit you fuckin paki faggot

I went right out and got some drinks after that shit too, trying my best to not look upset while I was out but even the shop keeper saw I wasn't myself and asked if I was ok. I've worked lots of shitty jobs but try maintain some pride because at least I was doing honest work and not there stealing or selling drugs, doing crime ect. I've had snobs look down on me and seen them do that to my dad. It fucking hurt. I'd never look down on someone who gets out and busts their butt working to make an honest wage legally.

He needs to take that gun of his and put it to his over size head and pull the fucking trigger

One of my childhood friends had to drop out from HS and is now working at an electronic repairment shop. He has done that job for more than 10 years and you can bet that he's proud of his hard labour as well that I'm proud of him since he is opening his own shop next month. It enrages me that people like Destiny looks down on hard working people, that they consider their jobs to be lowly trash, I would even say that it offends me even when my job is stupidly well paid. I mean shit man, does he think that being a fisherman, farmer or miner is a trash job too?

One of the things that I was taught when growing up is that every honest work is something to be proud of, I think that Destiny should seriously look at what he said instead of bitching like a miserable, pathetic person.

I think Sargon is an idiot but Destiny's """"trolling""""" on Twitter makes him look like a complete moron. Then he wonders why he can't get respectable people to come on and talk to him. Twitch/Youtube were a mistake.

Destiny just circle jerks, he isn't educated in anything he talks about.

>all publicity is good publicity meme
How's fourth grade treating you? A few views from faggots of pol arent going to do shit for him compared to the harm of being exposed in a negative light.

He thinks all that kinda work is like sweat factories too which he fucking supports!
"But yo dawg they keep the prices of iPhones down y'all"
He looks down on blue collar work and thinks it's great to make things cheap. Literally trying to virtue signal while promoting slave trade and his only argument is
>well at least poor people can afford tech now
THEY COULD IF THEY WAS GETTING kMINIMUM WAGE WHICH THEY GET WORK LEGALLY.
And good on you and your bro.

I don't think I've ever had an honest debate with an sjw

it's like you weren't even paying attention during the US elections m8

Which is hillarious because he really sounds like he's all for neo-liberalism, which is pure cancer. Low product costs with low wages is basically the reason why people left Mexico in such big numbers causing our agricultural sector to plummet. Having low wages is ALWAYS a bad thing, you want people to earn more, that way they can afford more things even if they are more expensive, you want hard working people on the fields to earn more so your agriculture doesn't implode. I fucking hate people who thinks that unrestrained free trade works and are against the renegotiations of NAFTA, it feels like they just think that every work that isnt an office desk job is garbage. Honestly fuck that guy

What where people were showed who Hillary was through online media? I'm still confused

Don't you get it? we don't need that shit here on pol you're sliding all the rare pepe and pol btfo threads with this bullshit.

My bad, sage this thread and I'll start a new happening thread where literally nothing is happening