Why do Europeans hate Americans so much?

Why do Europeans hate Americans so much?

being hated by eurocucks is a compliment

They are jealous of our free speech and gun rights.

desu I wish I was American simply because of the first and second ammendment.
I saw a video of you guys messing around with guns and it just made me realise how cucked the UK is.
Even if you're completely infested with Jews, there's a reason for that, you live in the most free nation (law wise) and you're the most dangerous to them.

>tfw I took the Ameripill

Is there any way I can move there as an average white Brit?

To be honest most of them don't realise how special the free speech and gun rights are, they just think you're fat retards who think you have the right to be the world police.

Only non-whites in Europe hate Americans.

Get off their bell you mini-dicked fag

Don't you wish we had the free speech and gun laws?

Not all Europeans. Poles do like US in general, because why not? World police, free speech, etc.

I wish nobs like you would advocate it here rather than dream of running away to kiss yank poo holes

As much as I'd love that to happen it simply won't without a full goverment coup. I love all of the UK and the people, but we have huge restrictions on our freedom, and even the right to protect ourselves from harm.

You only have one life user, I want to spend mine as a free man

You think living in US would make you free?

Freedom is an illusion, but we are more 'free'than you guys for sure

Oh I know, but exactly. I know you're not free, especially with the jews etc, but at least you can shoot people trying to murder you and own a gun, and say anything you want without going to prison

Speech is probably the only unfettered freedom we have (religion, speech, expression, etc)

How old are you?

Which state has the least cucked gun laws? I don't like big cities as i've lives in the countryside my whole life. Is there any way for the average working class Brit to move?

Arizona and Alaska ... one of the states that start with 'N' just passed concealed carry without a permit

Then you should realise that they are as cucked as the rest of us. At 24 you should have enough about you to realise this surely?

Look at the state of their nation...

In fact fuck it - fuck off over there. Let your dreams be shattered. You wont even be able to own a gun til you are a citizen anyway.

Which state?

We are demonstrably more cucked as we can go to prison for saying words

America start like cheap copy of Europe.

Because all of their countries are dogshit compared to America

We do have the right because we got it from you. We have the biggest dick and the Europeans who are mad about it can either make their own or keep sucking on ours like they have for 60 years.

We aren't as bad as you guys...some states are way worse, like CA, but many are better

Jesus wept. Have you ever even been there?

this is why the average European hates you guys, you're not humble in the slightest believe stupid shit like been to Utah skiing which was fucking epic and been to LA/Hollywood which was cucked and boring as shit

They scan your fucking eyes when you go through the airport which is some serious invasion of privacy shit akin to taking everyone's fingerprints which is pretty cucked

You are as cucked as all of us - you have laws that send people to prison for the most minor of things too. Why are you pretending that you are not?

This shit is so pathetic. Just admit it.

Personally it's because your too loud and excitable, honestly just have a bit of decorum sometimes

We don't hate you, the anti-America sentiment is usually in response to how arrogant you all seem to be (your shitty tourists but also Americans that don't leave the country, such as posters on this board) and your vacuous, terrible media that seems to infest ours like a plague. Absolutely everything shit about modern society came from materialistic American culture, including SJWism. Who can blame you, America is, like it or lump it, a big deal, and you have more Jews buzzing around your shitty country than Israel has as its entire population.

I don't consider the UK Europe (never have), but I don't hate you guys. I do go head-to-head with you on here, because Americans tend to say the absolute dumbest fucking shit ever but with the utmost conviction. A recurring theme with Americans both on and offline. Your lack of identity and history, mongrelized race (post 1970s) and subversion of morals and ethics has made you some of the most confused people.

I'm an American by choice mate. Born and raised in Norway for 11 years. I took my citizenship test at 18 and everything.
Any country's opinion of us means nothing to me (except Norway and the UK.)

If white Europeans hate white Americans and if white Americans hate white Europeans then both of those groups are stupid enough to fall for the oldest nation destroying kike scheme in the book; divide and conquer.

There are traitors within all of our nations and they need to be purged from existence. Threads where we bash each other for being "more cucked" than each other are the same as laughing because somebody else's boat is sinking faster than ours while everyone's is capsized.

I know - I lived there. If you want to believe Sup Forums fantasies go for it. I know you will be disappointed but oh well.

I like America, btw. I just hate this nonsense that they are less cucked. Just read what you typed - for fuck sake they live in a paranoid police state.

usa was europe biggest mistake - what do you expect from euro tax evading sperm cocktail that call themselves americans

fact

Thing is, we dont want o be world police.

They're not *quite* as cucked as us, though. They have freedom of speech. We don't. You could literally go to jail for the average Sup Forums post in either of our countries. The US has a ton of fucking problems, but in some ways they have it better than us. And one of those ways is actual freedom of speech.

They are green with envy

You moved over there yourself? And did you live in the uk from 11-18 then?

No, Europe's biggest mistake was not eliminating Islam. Again it comes back to bite them in the ass.

>Why do Europeans hate Americans so much?

Because you're 50% white and appropriate their culture

Europe never had McCarthyism cleansing out far-leftists.

Europe had a strong pro-communist far-left and pro-Soviet movement. """Academia""" have been shitting on the US for the last 40 years.

Maybe if you fags didn't let every mudslime in North Africa immigrate we wouldn't have to track your travel

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

>islam
>not the jews

Type in European Paradox on Wikipedia, and you'll see why Europe is shit. The just is that even though Europe can do innovative research, your people are too shit to turn that research into technology and businesses. Hence why the world's largest tech companies are not in Europe. Hell, even China beats you in tech companies, so your real shit.

Family moved here for research purposes, my parents are both theoretical physicists.
I care about the UK because my mother is half English from her father and I lived there every summer.

Macedonia isn't a real country

The Jews are orchestrating it now, but they never would have been able to if you just removed all the kebabs before.

No - just eyeball scans and finger prints to enter the country. They live in a modern day police state.

>ching chong ping pong
sorry i dont understand gook

Leafs are not allowed to say anything islamophobic

That is just saying "Oy Vey I can't make sheckels off every bit of science so Europe is shit"
Literally not an argument

>biggest dick

you wish

Enjoy your 10 years of recession from your Brexit you faggot

You sound like a retard mate. Go to bed.

>you

>if you didn't let

>if you didn't let

youuuuuuuuuu fuckin faggot.

you know what, fuck America and fuck Americans.

You're all insufferable cunts. What the fuck was I thinking wanting to live with you guys. The first thing i'd do when I bought a gun would be blow my fucking brains out

sorry I doubted our great nation.

Lad

Dumb non-anglophone posters usually have poor English skills and avoid posting, hence why most retards and shitposters are anglophone countries.

>You're all insufferable cunts. What the fuck was I thinking wanting to live with you guys. The first thing i'd do when I bought a gun would be blow my fucking brains out
Been thinking about this alot.
there the only thing keeping me going is thinking that we will be fighting the real enemy soon.

No worries. As great as America sounds it is like fucking one of their bitches.
Easy, dirty and dime a dozen. Let them think they are great - they are more fucked than all of us - hence their ridiculous posturing.

We don't. It's a meme

don't do it user, the jews would nothing more for white men to do that, you'd be doing their job for them. We're in this fight together, even if I can't stand 95% of you

Several centuries ago Europoors began spreading bullshit like "people in the new world are inferior because of magic gasses, therefore white people who move there are inferior to us"

Basically they hate us for literally no fucking reason, any reason they give is just a convenient excuse to justify an irrational hate that already existed

Hence nuking them and ruining their lives in justified, in order to make their irrational hate rational.

it's shit like this which is unbelievable to me. They literally can't think of a scenario where someone wouldn't like them.

People just hate your arrogance and delusion.

Your post is a prime example.

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

Sure thing Ahmed.

do it
keep being buttmad, I like having you as our colony lmao

I'm totally fascinated by America. You get a lot of bad press with your trademark gun rampages and kooky politicians, bizare religous cults and degenerate gangs. but i fucking love all of that shit! Plus you're pretty much the gatekeepers of Capitalism and Democracy. Kek bless America

I can think of plenty you wog

You should try gassing yourself, race traitor. Euros are your fellow brethren (if you're actually white) and the fact that you fell for the kike driven divide and conquer meme means you need a very large dose of delousing agent to fill your lungs and put you into 6 gorillion land.

Welcome back to reality friend.

Shame that they seem to enjoy delusion rather than come round to reality. At least we will try and make things better here.

what were you in for leaf? say something islamophobic?

don't listen to the american cunt telling you to do it, think of how happy it would make the guy in pic related

All I know I cant stand the buid up much longer. there needs to be something to light this fuse. Im love the idealism of NS and love the bill of rights and I have and will fight for them to the death but this slow death is....depressing to say the least.

North Dakota

Come back to reality? Wow, are you enjoying the caliphate of London?

Animal abuse and illegal possession of a firearm.

Good job in proving my point. Do you have no self-awareness?
LMAO

You're the exact fucking reason I voted for Trump

Well he is American. Awkward.

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you exercising? When I went through my depressive stage I wasn't doing jack shit and sitting on my arse all day getting fat. You can't fight the jew in reality if you're a fat fuck. You owe it to yourself at least. After I moving around a bit more and exercising I started to feel MUCH better faster and faster

So how did you get done for the animal abuse?
>illegal posession of a firearm
You didn't do anything wrong here

Our arrogance is justified, we get to shoot niggers on our property and say that the holocaust didn't happen.

I've never said things were perfect here. I was saying things weren't perfect over your way though most American Sup Forums users are so deluded to think otherwise. Which was my whole point...
I live no where near London btw. I live in the SW - check our stats and compare to your state. You'll likely be disappointed in the meme world you live in.

>this asshurt

This was quite vexing to my German neighbor. We somehow got into a discussion on free speech and I told him that I can legally deny the Holocaust. He didn't believe me until I posted on Jewbook that it didn't happen and waited a week. He was genuinely surprised that nothing happened to me.

Neighbour saw me killing a cat in my backyard and called the cops. Police came and searched my property and found a literal ton of cat skins - I always kept the pelts - of cats who were missing. So I got booked. I also held onto the collars. Awkward.

I now hunt, eat, and collect the skins of feral cats since that's legal.

> be German/Norwegian blue eyed blonde haired
> have half Mexican half white friend
> he plays dota with this German rapper metal guy kinda famous
> send recordings of us playing music
> German rapper guy doesn't want anything to do with me
Also
> following Europoor musician guy on fb
> he shares a cool song
> I post a picture of all three cassettes of said band that I own
> no likes
> mfw all these Europoors think I'm some autist trying to befriend them
I am a manlet and love burgers + making money so maybe they just know

I live in an affluent area in the South. 98% white and the non-whites are either wealthy chinks or the one black family we have.

Great - sounds like you have it made. Ignore reality of what is happening in America and spout pointless memes and actions you will never actually go through with.

Jesus wept.

So what's your original point? That you can live in non-shitholes and shit-holes in both nations?

Seems a pretty pointless point to make.

I work in IT and trade crypo as well as build guns and gadgets as a hobbie. So I get out and about but not enough. I really just have to take an objective view of the world and dont seen things looking up in my life time...
Its not a matter of mindset but facing facts. Im a poor white guy in a decent job and I still cant make ends meet and it about to get harder by the end of the year. we are not gong to end the ecomomic war, we need to fight in other ways.
Ive been on Sup Forums for a decade now and never thought that it would be the only bastion of free speech on the internet and constantly trageted for being shut down. Im from the BBS days and getting more people act freely on the net gave me a better idea of how people think when they think they are free and it is truly sad.

That's a little odd mate... Are you white by the way? And was that cat owned by someone?

DAY JUST JELOUS
WE DIN DU NUFFIN

I deny the holocaust all the time publicly and a race war is pretty imminent here, trust me. You guys are forever screwed because you lack the ability to violently overthrow your government, like we overthrew you. I will say that I hope my government doesn't draft me to come over there like my granddad and save your unarmed ass, because clearly there isn't anything left over there worth saving

they are jealous of our 1.50 costco hotdogs.

as an European living in America, basically it's a mix of inferiority complex and cucking. not saying America is perfect, but at least it doesn't have to take CCTV, refugees and monthly terrorist attacks up the ass with a smile. when presented by these facts they'll just retort with muh gun violence.

I'm Welsh. Yes. Pic related is a skin of a feral cat i just recently killed. Don't worry, it's 100% legal since it's feral. Awkward.

Shot anyone invading your home yet? Or was that just more internet posturing?

You are likely 12 years old and even if you are older, your mental state has not advanced with time so I wouldn't want to rely on you 'saving my unarmed ass' anyway.

The world isn't Sup Forums memes. Give it a rest you bellsniff.