Why is America so cucked?

>coalburner mom lets pack of niglets in her house with guns and rub up on her kids before taking turns pounding her.
This is your culture, huh?
instagram.com/p/BSSEKSjg-i1/

Other urls found in this thread:

myflfamilies.com/service-programs/abuse-hotline/howtoreport
instagram.com/p/BSSEKSjg-i1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the problem? His mom is obviously hip and down with urban street culture? What are you, a bigot?

Yes this is America and American laws let this take place

Anyone that defends this country is either a shitskin or a delusional piece of shit who needs to die right alongside this cancerous nation

Uh, bud the country is fine.

These are what you call subhumans, and they're a problem no matter what country they're in.

>tfw ontariofag
feels bad man

Bullshit you shill fuck. These people weren't a problem 100 years ago. They're a problem today in "no matter what country they're in" because the JewSA is pushing their pro-Islamic, pro-nigger culture across the world. Fuck you

>before taking turns pounding her.
Was that in the video?

What the fuck kind of language are they speaking? Are you sure it's murica?

Did it need to be?

White america needs Islam instead of consumerism culture that replaced their own

It goes without saying all that is bad but what you're doing is blaming the body for the disease.

Jesus Christ lads imagine how fucked that kid is

Like imagine being woken up by the nigger who's gonna fuck your whore mother making fun of you and shit

Segregation was the way

the mother should be stoned and the kid sent to his uncle or other male relative

Yeah, if the body is too weak to fight the disease then it should die. Natural selection.

I can't defend such an immoral country or I am complicit in the immorality myself. The people here are too fat, weak and apathetic to fight to save it. It deserves to die and I'll be glad when it does.

America, with the exception of the laws that reflect earlier Anglo and Germanic traits, is inherently based on (((enlightenment))) principles and has helped breed a rather apathetic mass of people.

On top of that it's what really pushed the Jacobin notions of a "civic" nation in to the mainstream.

The USA is an experiment gone wrong and for all the good it has the bad shouldn't be overlooked and instead should be critiqued harshly. The fact that through all the bullshit legislation that has been passed that no one decided to use those 2nd amendment rights in the 60's-80's is telling that it's a doomed country.

They Swagging all over that white bitch. Man I wish I was a nigga like this for real.

Dude if I was that kid I'd join the army or become a cop just so I could shoot culturally rich people of troubled socioeconomic backgrounds

Yeah leaf, because even though it's clearly a fucked up environment you don't know what the fuck is actually going on.

America = land of the cucks.

You can sage my thread now.

Remember, white men are the curators of rape culture and white men are the source of the patriarchy

these black men have just been brainwashed by the white devil

>a fucking leaf

They seem cool. Sup Forums is just having flashbacks of their childhood.

Yeah nigga. Real swaggin. Breaking down dem family values and shit, fucking up the kid and shit. I ain't had no dad mane so like I be fuckin wit da kid n shit you feel me, like da kid be like me mane he a real nigga bruh. AYE AYE AYE white kid lemme hear ya say YAH. Ayee dats rite mane YAH, YAH, YAH, YAH, YAH ayee shit's lit senpai

Shut up faggot, I'm sick of hearing you betas cry about how oppressed you are and what a double standard it is. Don't like it? Do something about it. Or else sit down and shut the fuck up like the good little obedient American bitch you are.

did you just assume my greek alphabet letter?

Yes

Are you saying you want the western world to fall you fucking burgerFAGGOT?

Im at yo mommas house!
True banter

This makes me so sad. That poor kid. More proof single mothers destroy children's potential.

Whoa we got a MAN over here

Why don't you drink some beer and cook up some bacon

Yeah I bet you can grow a beard, you manly man

I know nobody is anybody's personal Army, but we are ethically obligated to get Child Protective Services or social workers to get this kid out of that house.

>someone figure out how to spam this to local CPS please

>throughout the video both of them are just on their phones talking not even acknowledging the other

allso that kid is gonna be red pilled as fuck

Hey guys, this person has a great idea. I propose we support this course of action. This guy really seems to know what he's talking about.

Because white women weren't fucking niggers 100 years ago? Grow up faggot. Stop being a paranoid little bitch. It's weak little cunts like you who turn women off and make them want to fuck animals.

>murica

I want America to fall. Canada would fall merely by proximity. Maybe when America dies, Europe can carry on and save itself - aka my people. Once the degenerate nigger cultural epicenter of the world is dead, maybe Europe can survive.

>inb4 hahahaha europe is cucked hahaha muhammad jihad
America is less than 50% white, most of Europe is still 90%+. Fuck off

Let us documents this woman and get her ex husband involved

this

is the kid even being abused though? Where is OP getting this from?

this makes me mad as fuck, especially seeing stupid cunts so fucking brainwashed by this noxious culture they laugh about it.

Nobody could've predicted it getting this fucking bad.

hahahaha europe is cucked hahaha muhammad jihad
Fuck off, you fucking traitor. Don't lie down and die like a dog.

Do not judge them!!
Judge the virtue signaling liberals who protest any and all voices against Black Crimes in the west!!!
same thing goes for the Muslims!

I asked yesterday and people told me it would be "racist" if the child notified an adult. What the fuck, America?

Defeatist retard. Bet youd like it if America got cucked hard.

Yeah man, you're so strong living in >50% white America. You sure are tough sticking up for your freedoms and whatnot! Now hold that thought while I go arrest someone for posting a flashing gif online. GOD BLESS THE USA.

this is fucking disgusting

>if America got cucked hard

Might want to go take a look at the demographics. Your wonderful country literally sends soldiers to go die fighting Muslims overseas and then invites those same Muslims into our homes. How fucking twisted can you get.

>Because white women weren't fucking niggers 100 years ago?

I pity those white women, they died without knowing what an orgasm feels like.

disgusting

almost equally disgusting

of course he's being abused by being woken up against his will for no reason
what if he has school the next day?

What a fucking cuck. 10 bucks says you're a "White Hispanic" spic greasel, or a salty slavshit who came here for the gibs but got disappointed.

>White america needs weaponized r/ selection instead of the weaponized r/ selection that replaced their tradtions

>is proud of the country that literally invented cuckoldry
>this is the person calling me a cuck

>is proud of the country that literally invented cuckoldry

Cuckoldry as a concept has been around since Shakespeare. If you're referring to pozz, that's a product of (((them))).

Only thing worse than a nigger is a coal burner, what self-respecting man would ever want to be with a woman who is stupid and degenerate enough to give her body to one of these apes.

Once you go black, we don't want you back.

If the kid does have a father, the father will get custody atleast.

Point fingers all you want, Jewish culture and American culture have become one and American people tolerate it.

You can only point the finger at someone else for so long. It eventually comes to a point where you either become complicit or excuse yourself from the table.

Why would the father get custody? Street niggers and whores and fathers have the same rights under the law here. Having a gun in the house isn't illegal.

I can almost guarantee the father was a low tier Chad who wants to forget that entire mistake.

If that kid survives the next few years and comes out a healthy man, it will be remarkable.

this nigger gets it.

IN HIS ASSHOLE

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If you reject it, you are no longer complicit.

TFW WHEN YOU REALIZE HE WASNT IN HIS BED BECAUSE HE WAS SLEEPING BUT BECAUSE HE WAS CRYING ABOUT HIS SITUATION

It's just some trashy drug addicted prostitute. They're rampant all over the world.

>not one nigger
>not two niggers
>not three niggers
>but actually fucking 4
What the hell was that woman even thinking? In all seriousness, she like 40 and has 4 niggers inside her house while also having children?

That's some fucked up shit.

that nigger is very famous and probably is very rich.

White Hispanics are a myth. Only on Sup Forums do people say "hispanics are white". I can go to any other board, or the vast world wide web, or even outside, or watch TV and hispanics are never referred to as whites. They are known as their own separate race.

I'm not sure why Sup Forums is trying to force the meme that hispanics are white, but nobody believes it.

You're not rejecting anything, you're complaining online. You don't have any power in this country to change anything. So you either accept that and continue living here and keep grumbling under your breath as you are complicit in this degeneracy and destruction of your own people - or you sacrifice yourself - or you go somewhere else instead.

>how do you make money
>don't worry about it

She's a literal whore user.

>October
at least they chose the scariest month for the scariest religion

Of course.. I hate you syrup niggers.

No he's not. He's your run of the mill aspiring rapper with nothing.

>hispanics are never referred to as white
Except by US government statistics like those from the FBI

Is this real? This can't be real.

i know him and im from t*rkey. he is famous >.>

I wonder if she was suckin on all four of those black dongs before the video.

Drink Moar liquor you fucking drunk.

My half brother is a 1/4 beaner and looks white but claims to be a spic.

you have to admit, this latest scheme from the kikes is their most impressive yet, turn white women into black cock worshiping whores, while simultaneously turning white men into sissies obsessed with sterilizing themselves and sucking cock

That's not Tupac you dumb turk.

Look I know niggers all look the same and he kinda looks like Tupac but c'mon man.

The mom is obviously a prostitute, THAT POOR KID.

has anyone found out who the coalburner is? her IG page?

>You're not rejecting anything, you're complaining online

I haven't made a complaint yet user.

>You don't have any power in this country to change anything

You don't know who I am, but I do recognize that most fighting against the pozz are powerless.

>So you either accept that and continue living here and keep grumbling under your breath as you are complicit in this degeneracy and destruction of your own people

I am not complicit. I don't know what you don't understand about that. No man is omnipotent, and I don't even know who these people are.

>or you sacrifice yourself - or you go somewhere else instead.

What do you mean? An hero? Racewar talk? You sound so internally defeated and simplistic. I suppose, you can make that decision for yourself. What are you leaning towards?

>>>myflfamilies.com/service-programs/abuse-hotline/howtoreport
This is for FL I dunno if this will work

Is his name Ron cuz that motherfucker lives with me.

surely the kids got taken away from her... right?

>instagram.com/p/BSSEKSjg-i1/
Kid is gonna be redpilled as fuck some day.

No one has even gotten an ID on her to my knowledge. Which is a shame because she's most likely a literal whore.

>surely the kids got taken away from her... right?

No they still live there as far as I know.

Nice start user, my man

remember goy, islamization is not happening at all though

>m...muh online dating statics!

lmao

Yes and Yes. Nation of Japan supports this.

>canadian shitposter making clickbait on Sup Forums

fucking end yourself now, sir. we get you're a cuck for that culture.

>what is black history month

what kind of a pathetic nigger feels the need to intimidate and harass a 12 year old?

>English teacher in Japan supports this.

How is your ALT going? Did you already spent your 3 million yen salary?

>America is less than 50% white, most of Europe is still 90%+. Fuck off

The difference is that America is stuck with this because of half a hundred historical precedents, whereas yuros are going out of their way to import this degeneracy.

how do you white guys in america not kill themselves?