Major Mira Killian doesn’t remember who she was before...

>Major Mira Killian doesn’t remember who she was before. Now the character played by Scarlett Johansson is living inside a different kind of body about to start a different kind of life

>After evil machinations brand her as a dangerous threat and make her go off-grid, Mira Killian eventually finds out that she used to be a runaway named Motoko Kusanagi.

how is this not white washing Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/scarlett-johansson
jlist.com/blog/featured/what-do-japanese-think-of-scarlett-johansson-as-the-major/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well for one thing she is Jewish.

white washing is an imaginary make-believe pretend term that you people made up

since it doesn't exist, everything can be white-washing if you say it is!

ethnicelebs.com/scarlett-johansson

It is white washing. Fuck that movie.

Is Hamiltom OK? Or is it blackwashing?

It's not okay when they do it - it's not okay when we do it.

Some of it is intentional and part of a message, some of it is just shitty/careless casting choices.

Either way, fuck off. Stop blacking my white characters, stop whitening asian characters, stop picking manlets to play giants, it's all fucking retarded regardless of the idea behind it.

In this particular case it doesn't help that Motoko was drawn as basically a half jap half white with huge tits, but still, it's clearly intended to be at least part asian.

But god knows people will defend this and hate on it when it's forcing the jew-pushed nigger hero narrative.

>hint: It's not okay either way

And if it is okay I, a giant white nord fuck, need to play Shaka Zulu or some shit in the near future 'cuz fuck you.

Because She isnt white you retarded fuckstain. She is a kike with fake tits and a nose job.

Stop calling Kikes white OP. They are not us and we are not them.

Its Jew-washing you dumb nigger.

Hamilton is ghettofication

Ghost in the Shell has nothing to do with former identity, it's all about current sense of self and forging a new identity.

Fucking hack writers making shit retarded for American audiences who only understand Jason Bourne.

Okay. Jew washing.

Not okay. It's bullshit regardless of race.

can't be white washing if the actress isn't white

why should we care how this upsets you? there's nothing morally wrong with changing race around in fictional universes.

sorry, but I see no reason to address your concerns. until you come up with a better argument, i'm content with this making you angry.

They should remake 12 Years a Slave with an all-white cast.

Anime is stupid. I'm glad they made a good action movie out of it starring ScarJo

Fuck weeb shit

What the fuck is up with this "Mira" shit?

Also "Roots"

If source material is irrelevant, write your own story. I understand not casting a 7'4 mexican when casting for Bane, because that doesn't exist, but I don't get going with a white manlet who speaks like Sean Connery and Darth Vader had a retarded love child (despite all the spicy memes that have come of that unholy union).

FUND IT

can't be white washing if the actress isn't white

Pork in the shell
*oink oink*

But weeb White is Right!

>Western take on a Japanese story
>not being white washed
The fuck do you expect you dumb fuck? If you want the chink version then go watch the fucking anime you loser.

This movie is spreading awareness of the franchise. Of course they're going to use fucking white actors.

She looks like the character to me despite being a kike. It's a fucking cyborg, it doesn't have to look like any particular race. It doesn't matter, but they probably could have done better but the big names will draw attention.

Kikewashing is least retarded mistake they can make with Ghost in the Shell.

JUST FUCK MY SECTION UP

She's a robot.

>This movie is spreading awareness of the franchise.
LOL

What's with the two niggers?

did she eat a lot of bagels in her past life

because her gut is flabby and fat

Wtf would they not give Batou his white fucking eyes godfuckingdammit?

you also forgot to mention how the real life character doesn't have tits nearly as big. you see thats where I draw the line. no tits? no go! you can't have my money. I need my women over sexualized

Looks just like the character to me. Fuck off with your stupid bullshit.

Still not a fan of it - despite not particularly caring about the franchise.

Bruh, I literally don't want anime, I still was "aware" of Ghost in the Shell, and have been for a long time.

Haven't seen the cartoons (yes, yes, I know where i am) but I knew of it. It's fuck-you popular on the internet.

japs dont look anything like the thing on the right

All the cyborgs in the GitS universe are euro/white on purpose.

Shirow was making a social commentary on how Asians (particularly Japanese) are obsessed with making their appearance more Anglo through surgery, and extrapolated that to the fact that if they were to be able to replace their entire bodies they would replace them with Anglo bodies.

Only the morons of the left could turn a cultural commentary by a Japanese philosopher into "racist whitewashing".

*hair and fat tiddies look like the character's

Bitch is not fit to tie Kusanagi's shoelaces.

Does Togusa even do anything in the movie? He was central to the GitS 1 and 2 and the first SAC.

Oy vey. That kike honker ruins it.

If they fuck up Togusa, heads will roll.

He was the guy that was the most interesting in the story.

The only full human character in a group of people who have had more invested into their cybernetics than most small nations GDP's. When it comes down to it he is the first to notice when shit isn't right ninety percent of the time.

The Major gets some credit, but he is the one to usually put things together.

>She looks like the character to me despite being a kike.
Rinko looks like Kusanagi. She's also an action star and a Jap.

I just saw it myself.
They changed everything except some of the parts that made it look cool like the river fight and the spider fight.

Otherwise it's "le evil white guy corperation is evil and the women is brave and strong"

Ishikawa and Borma, who were obviously not black

i saw him in some scenes in the trailer, he doesn't wear them constantly though

I heard he doesn't have much centrality in the movie

I havent seen it yet, probably will to spare everyones money

The problem is that ScarJo is fucking terrible for Major

>Ishikawa and Borma,
lol, no. holy fucking shit. This movie is already garbage. Ishikawa and Borma? Fucking really? do they call the nigger "Ishikawa"?

Why does the actor playing the major have to be a Jap? She barely ever looks asian at all

Motoko is a cyborg, she can use different shells/bodies

If Bollywood decided to make a movie based on the fairly odd parents I'd expect the lead to have brown skin. Complaining about white washing is racist.

He catches section 6 trying to kike them and puts the tracer on their car when they leave. Also he arrests the garbage guy.

Yeah, I dont even see Pazu in there (He better be Asian, so help me god, he was oddly my favorite)

I just dont know if they called them their original names, but will see it to check how shit it is because fuck it

Even Japs don't give a shit about "white washing".

jlist.com/blog/featured/what-do-japanese-think-of-scarlett-johansson-as-the-major/

I might check it out, probably not in theaters though.

Therefore we're automatically supposed to cast the go-to action Jew so she can fuck up the part and turn Motoko into "Black Widdow" like all her other action roles?

Wait until they get a load of the niggers though.

The problem isn't her being white, she obviously was a cyborg, and possibly white looking in the anime. So people complaining about that are retarded.

The problem is that they casted the Major to Scarlett fucking Johansson

It's a Stand Alone re-imagining. They have taken plot elements from Individual 11 and added them to the framework of GitS.

It completely retconned everyone's entire past, and changed how cyberisation works.

But that's OK because it's still visually stunning and offer enough philosophy to make it deeper than 99% of shit coming out of Hollywood and yet still accessible to the utter intellectual morons of the United States.

It would have been the best live action think piece about what it means to be human in the last decade (it's far better than Lucy), if only Ex Machina didn't exist.

>the future
>you can choose to inhabit any body imaginable
>chooses a menopausal jew

I dont even care about the movie.

>But that's OK because it's still visually stunning
ugh, who gives a shit?

This.

>All the cyborgs in the GitS universe are euro/white on purpose.

>Shirow was making a social commentary on how Asians (particularly Japanese) are obsessed with making their appearance more Anglo through surgery, and extrapolated that to the fact that if they were to be able to replace their entire bodies they would replace them with Anglo bodies.

>Only the morons of the left could turn a cultural commentary by a Japanese philosopher into "racist whitewashing".

Like I said they probably could have done better, but is more pressing.

>the fucking nigger with googly eyes as Borma
>mfw

>was made to fight terrorists
>turns out the terrorists din du nuffin and are the good guys

Truly, Shirow is a master.

Literally the plot of Individual 11

too bad she can't speak Ingirishu to save her life

I remember the episode when Major protecting that kid, and the motherfucker HAD THE GOD DAMN CHANCE TO FUCK HER. AND HE IDIOT
>mfw

He looks so out of place, its kinda funny

Am I supposed to be mad or defend some shitty jewllywood adaptation? What's the point of this thread, you board sliding nigger faggot shareblue shill?

terrible choice dude, she is a fucking terrible actor and ugly

Rinko is apparently not welcome in Japanese cinema anymore since she's been in so many Hollywood movies.

Looking at that character, which part of her says "not white" to you?

You are aware that location and name do not determine race, yes?

*Didnt

Jesus lord that kid missed the greatest show on earth, fucking had a better chance to fuck Major than Batou

Some other examples of hollywood whitewashing:

>Gods of Egypt
Egyptians are mostly played by white actors.

>The Martian
Korean mission control woman is played by white actress Mackenzie Davis.

>Exodus: Gods and Kings
White actors Christian Bale, Joel Edgerton, Sigourney Weaver, and Aaron Paul play Biblical figures who are of Middle Eastern descent. Director Ridley Scott said about his casting, "I can’t mount a film of this budget and say that my lead actor is Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such. I'm just not going to get it financed. So the question doesn’t even come up."

>Noah
This Biblical epic film features an all-white cast.

>The Lone Ranger
Wite actor Johnny Depp plays the Comanche sidekick Tonto.

>Star Trek Into Darkness
White actor Benedict Cumberbatch plays the villain Khan Noonien Singh, who is of Indian descent.

>The Hunger Games
White actress Jennifer Lawrence plays Katniss Everdeen, who is supposed to have dark skin and black hair.

>Drive
White actor Carey Mulligan plays Irene, who is depicted as Latin in the original novel.

>The Last Airbender
White actors play characters that are depicted as Asian and Inuit in the TV serie Avatar: The Last Airbenders.

>Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
White actor Jake Gyllenhaal plays the title character of Persian descent.

>Edge of Tomorrow
White actor Tom Cruise plays the main character, who was Asian in the original.

>how is this not white washing Sup Forums
cause the creator said she's not really japanese anyways, and was just using a japanese body.

>The Social Network
Biracial actor Max Minghella plays the Facebook co-founder Divya Narendra, who is of Indian descent.

>The Passion of the Christ
White actors play Biblical figures of Middle Eastern descent, including white actor Jim Caviezel playing Jesus Christ.

>Batman Begins
White actor Liam Neeson plays Ra's al Ghul, who is traditionally depicted in Batman comics to be of Arab descent.

>30 Days of Night
White actor Josh Hartnett plays Sheriff Eben Oleson in an Alaskan town. The originating comic book mini-series featured the character as Sheriff Eben Olemaun, who is of Inuit descent.

>Starship Troopers
White actor Casper Van Dien plays John Rico. In the original book, the character was Juan Rico of Filipino descent.

>Cleopatra
White actor Elizabeth Taylor plays Cleopatra, a queen of Greek and Egyptian descent.

>Lawrence of Arabia
White actor Alec Guinness plays the Arab Prince Faisal.

>Breakfast at Tiffany's
White actor Mickey Rooney plays Holly Golightly's Asian landlord

No one gives a shit, go cry about this on Sup Forums

I see 3.8 white people here and a guy in a band that white kids love

fpbp

what bizarro world are we in that it's white washing to have Caucasians play Caucasians because they're not the "right" Caucasians?

How is this getting over this...

Nice bait,

>gods of egypt
>hollywood

That movie was just Aussie shitposting in movie form.

Noah was made by Jews for Jews, can't complain.

why did japan not make the movie?

So you think there is a problem with a Jap character sounding Japanese? And for that reason we get a Danish Jew and niggers, like that's somehow an improvement?

This fucking movie needs to bomb and make some Jews bankrupt.

AoT

You mean Scarlett?

I haven't seen this cat in a long while

Who gives a fuck

>how was this not white washing
Because the character has a white face. Anime characters are white 90% of the time or more.

Have you ever seen a modern Japanese blockbuster?

Exactly this. Jews in hollywood suck all the spark out of everything that was interesting growing up and shit it up with their lust for shekels.

Scarlet is also a shit choice for Motoko. Not because shes white, but because she can't act for shit.

Budgeting, I guess

Making Gits in Japan would be tougher than AoT

>live action adaptations of animated series
>good
Pick one. Remember Dragonball?

no

So they fucking ruined the whole point of the series original story

Thanks for shitting on the things I like to make a quick buck you (((Hollywood))) hacks. Go back to making a billion sequels and remakes.

In short: we don't give a shit as long as it doesn't impact on the story and the story telling. It's normal to adapt your flick to your main audience.

No, Rinko is ugly and a shitty actor.

>Miria Killian

What kind of fanfic is this trash?

Dropped

They don't look good. Japan still has a decent arthouse, but they just can't pull together the pieces you need to make a solid 135 minute consumable product like we can.

Not like that's a real loss, but a Japanese live-action GitS would look like a TV movie.

The main problem is "this" is "Ishikawa".