HRC team had access to Top Secret Clearance as Citizens Running for Office

Link: 1010wcsi.com/hillary-clinton-aides-had-access-to-state-defter-she-left-says-key-lawmaker/

>The staff apparently retained access even after Clinton announced her run for president in April 2015, according to Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa. The access was ostensibly granted to facilitate work on Clinton’s memoir, but Grassley said he was only able to verify it after the Obama administration left the White House.

>“Recently, the State Department informed the Committee that six additional Secretary Clinton staff at State were designated as her research assistants which allowed them to retain their clearances after leaving the Department,” Grassley added.

>“It is unclear what steps the State Department has taken to impose administrative sanctions,” Grassley said. “Any other government workers who engaged in such serious offenses would, at a minimum, have their clearances suspended pending an investigation. The failure to do so has given the public the impression that Secretary Clinton and her associates received special treatment.”

>Grassley said former Secretary of State John Kerry ignored his queries in 2015 and 2016.

>Chris Farrell, of Judicial Watch, a conservative Washington-based government watchdog group that has filed a number of lawsuits related to the Clinton email scandal, said it is “outrageous” that Clinton and her staff would have access after they left the state department, (((AND MAY STILL HAVE ACCESS))), after such egregious behavior.

>“Any other government employee, I don’t care what department or agency they are from, would have had their access to classified and top secret information revoked and their clearance suspended, pending the outcome of an investigation into the mishandling of such information,” Farrell added.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/hillary-clinton-aides-had-access-to-state-defter-left-says-key-lawmaker.html
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/03/30/obama-aide-admits-surveillance-of-trump/
clearancejobs.com/security_clearance_faq.pdf
wnd.com/2017/03/russia-scandal-inside-the-obama-clinton-uranium-deal/
pri.org/stories/2013-12-16/waterless-world-china-s-ever-expanding-desert-wasteland
defensenews.com/articles/japan-warns-china-over-territorial-aggression
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8
shanghaiist.com/2017/01/18/xi_jinping_davos_speech.php
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/02/steve-bannon-donald-trump-war-south-china-sea-no-doubt
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/847573220417044480
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice link... Are to post a better source?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/hillary-clinton-aides-had-access-to-state-defter-left-says-key-lawmaker.html better?

> (((AND MAY STILL HAVE ACCESS)))

Obama's Banana Republic.

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/03/30/obama-aide-admits-surveillance-of-trump/

Republican candidates being surveyed in Summer/Fall '15... even Trump, who was by far the underdog. I'm guessing her team was able to use her clearance to get all of the "incidental" snooping on Trump's team.

>>>>>>And she still lost

I don't see the issue here. A TS clearance lasts for 5 years and you're allowed to have them outside of government jobs (see: contractors) and in general having one from a previous job is a step up to finding another job that requires it.

It wasn't her aides fault, it was HRC herself.

Except she was incompetent with classified shit.

clearancejobs.com/security_clearance_faq.pdf

>When is a clearance terminated?
A clearance is terminated when a person permanently leaves a position for which the clearance was granted. Cleared individuals who no longer require access to classified information, but who remain continuously employed by the same cleared contractor (or government agency) and do not anticipate future access can have their clearances administratively downgraded or withdrawn until such a time that they require access again, provided their security clearance investigation has not expired. Under such circumstances the clearance can be administratively restored.

They got around this by claiming it was for "muh memoir". If she's supposed to have clearance while running, why wasn't Trump offered the same? Especially if it access can easily be restored? And why would the White House maintain radio silence on this?

Bump

Bump

Bump. Maybe this is why Podesta wants immunity.

Why exactly would someone need top-level security clearance for a memoir?

Can't even see that pic

>But Russia influenced the election

So sick of these corrupt, slimy fucks.

Not just someone, SIX (6) "research assistants"

>1010wcsi.com

lmao getting a little desperate there Sergei? You're going to be out of a job soon!

Bump.

Godammit. Like a dumbass, I saved the thumbnail.

We also know Farkas had access and she was a campaign advisor.

>lol drumph did X
>turns out the democrats did it
Typical, always accuse the enemy of what you do. Demo"rats"

Shills will ignore this thread

>hurr durr

Why does Flynn want immunity? Do you think it might have something to do with treason?

Treason>Corruption

What was it? are you able to find it again?

If you were accused of a crime wouldnt you try to bullshit your way into an immunity?

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/hillary-clinton-aides-had-access-to-state-defter-left-says-key-lawmaker.html

Podesta asking for immunity

they weren't really working for the govt anymore. they were working for shillary and obviously passed it all on

Link to thread

...hahahahahahahahahahaha the russians hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wait, so discussions with Russia are treason? Or would that only be if a deal made? Or would that be ok, unless money changed hands?

Oh... wait a minute
>wnd.com/2017/03/russia-scandal-inside-the-obama-clinton-uranium-deal/
>$145 million in donations the Clintons’ received from uranium investors before Russia’s energy agency Rostatom secured the purchase of Uranium One

What sort of ideologies do Russia and the Clinton Foundation share that would prompt this donation?

Either he doesn't want to be framed in a witch hunt or he's going to testify about things he did under Obama's direction.

Clear projection. They think that because they will stoop to such lows that republicans will also. Like how Trump fans were gonna riot if he loses. Oh no wait they riot. Or like when love was gonna trump hate but then they turn out to be the most hate filled people around. Or how about when he goes low we go high? Then they go on to say trump is having hookers piss on things. Or that his wife is a whore and that they will pimp her out or barron is retarded.

It has to do with the hyper-partisan environment, he doesn't want to face any type of charges for talking to Russia's ambassador for instance.

Do people have hope that she'll face any backlash from these types of things at all? She's publically lied time and time again, gotten away with murder, knowingly used an unfair advantage during the election, and so much more. I still just can't believe my nation has become this cucked.

They're really horrible people. Just evil, nasty, disgusting people.

This is what I think too. All the Russia accusations have been going on for just a few months short of a year (seriously, it's almost a year since the DNC leaks). If Flynn really had some illegal dirt on Trump, do you think he would have got mixed up in being part of his cabinet? And from the tone of that statement it sounds like if anything he's ready to drop info to put the whole thing to rest.

She's going to prison, if she doesn't die first. She has some serious neurological issue.

If it doesn't happen under Trump, it will never happen. And public opinion holds the most sway over the man. All it takes is for Democrats to feel like they've been victimized by her then all the dominoes will fall into place, poked by her existing detractors who feel the same incompetent rage you do.

KEK IS HERE. SHADILAY BROTHERS.

Praise Kek

The problem is that she'll never go to prison. Sure we have Trump as president, and a republican everything, but she's rich enough and powerful enough to do whatever she damn well pleases and get away with it. The fact that all this dirt was kicked up during the election and there was no real investigation is a testimoney to how cucked me are

Obama politicized the DOJ (and many other federal agencies). Give this administration a chance to restore the rule of law.

I think it's a fight to the death at this point. However loses won't be spared.

I honestly wish I could believe this, but it's not this was a thing brought to us by Obama. This has been going on for much much longer than 8 years.

Our only gift is that /hopefully/ this defeat means that we will never have to see her have a chance of /directly/ being in power again.

>Treason > Corruption

Good thing Hillary and Obama are guilty of both. But I'm sure you don't care about the Saudi-China connections to Clinton for... well, reasons?

>Clintons sell all our nuclear, satellite, missile, and military tech to China
>Clinton had Chinagate in the 90's where he was illegally funneling Chinese money into his campaign
>Wikileaks exposes Clinton meeting off the record with Chinese officials
>Clinton loses blackberry in taxi while visiting China and now they have our jet designs
>Chinese govt sells social media company to propagandist David fucking Brock, owner of Shariablue and CTR
>Wikileaks exposes Clinton as funding ISIS
>John Kerry tapes exposes Obama for utilizing and funding ISIS for regime change in Syria
>Moderate terrorists are actually jihadis using gas stolen from a country's stockpile that we toppled
>It creates the worlds largest migration crisis since WWII so politicians can consolidate power with millions of shitskins who will vote for them
>Russia and US going to war over faux 'hacking'... hmm I wonder who's pushing that (Definitely not China!)
>Russia is the only one stepping up to defend us from our gloabalist shitskin/kike controlled govt

Honestly kill yourself. Russia is an ally against Soros, Saudis, and Chinese.

This President is unlike any we've ever had. He's there to stop the corruption and give the government back to the people. He will Drain The Swamp. That will be his legacy.

No, what the poster you replied to said was right. Give it time because Trump has a fucking plateful of shit to get through.

He has enemies from all directions.

>Russia and US going to war over faux 'hacking'... hmm I wonder who's pushing that (Definitely not China!)

I always knew the Democrats were blowing shit up and out of proportion over that, but I didn't think of China as a state intentionally setting evidence that indicated that after doing it itself. Which would imply big "(Russia) Leaks" in the future, fragmenting support among European culture as war with China's bloc starts to loom.

But remember when the Goldman-Sachs transcripts came out, HRC said she wanted to ring China with missile defense.

Maybe China is just ratcheting up tensions so that they can justify massive military expansion to their starving population? I could see them as wanting to get in on that big "America's Sworn Enemy" treadmill, it leads to a lot of tech investment and money for friends. The thing about corruption is often the individual will give off the impression they're doing all they can to stop the travesty, but they're slightly manipulated into leaving a loophole that allows them to essentially continue as it was before. If China had input as to which locations were "allowed" for the missile sites, unnoticed gaps in security wouldd be created. Hypothetically, of course. It's almost impossible to improve this stuff after the fact, and even harder to prove who did it/intent. Unless there's a trail of money and somebody holding the individual accountable...

I hope to God you're right. If you're not, when the natural shift of power swings back to the left, I'm not sure if it'll swing back. Allowing refugees and illegals to vote is a leftists wet dream, it's millions of free votes for em.

If Clinton won she could cripple Russia by continuing sanctions. Then we go in and get support from China, who want their land for farming.

The Chinese are using an economic system that they dont have the agricultural underpinnings to execute. They have destroyed their ability to feed their people.

China has become a desert and it is growing rapidly. the sahara and middle east used to be productive farm land till they were overfarmed. the big issue with farming from under ground water is that it deposits salt into the ground and that isnt what plants crave.

"Waterless World: China’s ever-expanding desert wasteland"
pri.org/stories/2013-12-16/waterless-world-china-s-ever-expanding-desert-wasteland

its also why they want the ocean. they want to subsidize their food with fishing at the expense of all ocean life.

"Japan warns China over territorial aggression" in the South China Sea..
defensenews.com/articles/japan-warns-china-over-territorial-aggression

the Chinese have an economy built on requiring incredible birth rates and tremendous commodity consumption.

Japan owns a huge amount of American debt as leverage against a war with China. $1.09trillion to be exact, as of Dec. 2016. They can call upon America to take care of business.

The business in the South Seas is being driven by the Japanese, not American interests.

So we know the level of espionage committed by China via Clinton, and we know Huma Abedin is a muslim brotherhood-Saudi spy

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8

So we know the level of espionage committed by China-Saudi and we see world events unfolding benefittin these people.. and we have a paper trail linking them all.. What else is there to it?

That means we have to do a lot with our power while it's in our court. Massive expansions of power to the states would be a good start, so that the corrupting influence of California and New York can be shielded a bit.

Xi Jingping, the Chinese president - the biggest pusher & defender of Globalization

shanghaiist.com/2017/01/18/xi_jinping_davos_speech.php

"In a speech in front of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Chinese President Xi Jinping cast himself as the world's defender of globalism and free trade against threats of trade wars and protectionism from US President-elect Donald Trump.
While Xi failed to actually name Trump in his hour-long speech, it was clear that many of his remarks on the benefits of globalization were aimed directly at the outspoken president-elect who has proposed protecting American manufacturers with heavy tariffs on foreign goods."

Hillary 'open borders and free trade" Clinton and Soros and Chinese interests line up perfectly, and China has everything to gain from crippling the West with rapefugees.

Liberalism is a mental disorder

IMO, the absolute biggest thing we can do to protect our future is to set up sturdy counter measures against illegals, as well as get our economy kicking for the long run.

Trump is great got short term boom, but the long term is very unclear. I'd rather see a republican good for long term management of where we're at by 2020 run and win than Trump. A giant economy boom by Trump, and maintaning it with another Republican president should help us keep the cucks out longer.

I see this happening in Canada and it's terrifying.

So Japan and China both hold American debt. If war were brewing, could you go through some hypothetical scenarios of initiation of major conflict? Something like

>Japan causes Market disruption in China
>False flag from Japan/US causes hostile attitudes towards China in America
>Talks of open conflict

How would China respond? What could they do with our debt?

>We offer highly reduced rate
>As influx lowers prices of American debt, Japan consolidates their holdings, makes unilateral attack on China with behind-the-curtains deals made to make sure America backs them

I'd also like to see birthright citizenship be removed. It was called to attention that we're the only country that does it and I think it's a realistic goal with Republican control of congress. Would be a solid first or any step.

As it should be. Both sides of the argument have worked hard to polarize the masses so much that it's nearly impossible to be in the middle, and be happy with any candidate. They want division, so their "unification" can swoop in and save the day.

You just made me realize how much of a problem birthright citizenship can be. The amount of kids who are in our country, and citizens purely because mommy and daddy hopped the border is somewhat terrifying. Don't get me wrong, I realize the reason these people do it, and I honest to God wish that they weren't in a situation where risking this type of thing is better than staying in their home country, but it's a damn terrifying problem.

It's like if DACA was always around and instead of just not acting they were given citizenship. Meaning each generation gets a solid percentage of citizens who can elevate others to citizenship without going through the normal process. I heard of a case in Britain where a young Somali girl was sent back to Somalia to get a husband, had to come back to Britain and marry him so he could get citizenship. Had no agency in the entire process. I'm sure things like that happen on smaller scales all the time. It's a simple fix, without one legal parent to register you to the state, you are a citizen of one of the countries of your birth parents. They don't want to take them? Neither do we. Tough shit.

It is sad that they feel the need to do it at all, but we have to stand strong because if the feelings were let to run rampant, we would lose all of the resources that have built up our society to attempt to bring everybody up to the same standards. There aren't enough natural or intellectual resources to accomplish this, so all we'll do is dilute progress into nothingness. All our resistance really does is slow the rate of dilution, but we can still build up if we don't let things decay too badly.

Slowly let the Chinese sink.

>False flag from Japan/US causes hostile attitudes towards China in America
Japan is not aggressive. And Clinton would help the Chinese. And Trump has a more 'altruistic' characteristic to him. He wouldn't false flag. He's not about underhanded tactics as seen throughout the campaign. He's clean and fair. China is the aggressor in every situation.

A more realistic hypothetical is "what if China is pissed off the international effort to elect Clinton so they can get what we want failed, so they in turn become progressively more aggressive because now they are slowly backing into a corner with a starving population?"

"Steve Bannon: 'We're going to war in the South China Sea ... no doubt''
>theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/02/steve-bannon-donald-trump-war-south-china-sea-no-doubt

"The meeting next week with China will be a very difficult one in that we can no longer have massive trade deficits......and job losses. American companies must be prepared to look at other alternatives."

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/847573220417044480

So realistically it's up to how hard China spergs out. They are action we are reaction.

"Our" power isn't really what it seems to be, with the GOP fighting Trump. The Freedom Council will be their undoing. The GOP is basically leaderless with Ryan's failure over healthcare, and the Freedom dickheads are sitting smug, while the silver platter of power handed to them with the Trump win burns to the ground around them.

Imagine if Hillary had won, with the sweep across the board for the dems that Trump inspired? Imagine what they would have done by this point, they would have hit the ground rolling. But Trump has to deal with this shit? They can pass a bill to rob Americans of internet privacy, but healthcare, oh, no, we can't get that done - even though they'd gotten it done 7 times under Obama.

I'm very worried that while the country was ready for Trump, the Congress wasn't, and that swamp will need to be drained before anything can get done. Really pisses me off. Trump should be sitting with unimaginable power right now, but the GOP is so fucked up, they can't even keep their own members in line.

Amen brother

I dont even want to imagine a full democrat house and senate
Bye bye to civiland gun rights

Globalists want illegals to help race mixing. A world with out borders & 1 big happy mixed race society.

Ironically it's why we have the 2nd amendment. To fight against a corrupt government that tries to take away our rights.

That puts their relationship with NK in an interesting light, as one of the big approaches to them is "Let China rein them in". Can we expect them to embrace? International community could realistically be prompted to act with minimal grudging support from China, but I imagine they'd want to be as involved as possible to set up back-room deals with the new administration (I doubt reunification will be on the table). And the question of our debt that they hold is still valid, what can they actually do with it? I know that they've converted some to gold, but they're still a pretty big holder. If they're starving and backed into a corner, wouldn't they be trying to liquidate that?

I think that's sort of the nature of our politics, we have the "Move left very quickly" party and the "Move left slowly/don't move" party. The status quo/slow progress party will disagree about which minor concessions should be granted, so they all gradually weaken while the move left very quickly party wants to have all of it. It's a lot easier to play offense than defense when it comes to rights and legislation. And many rational conservatives/undecideds are frightened by conservative politicians who are very well-adapted to offense, while a fringe liberal "just really cares about everybody even if they're misguided". Everybody hates taxes, but they forget that the more government services provide, the more must be required in taxes. Democrats fake getting around this all the time by fudging the budget office reports and marking plans (like Obamacare) as "revenue neutral". I think a lot of these problems are exacerbated by the two-party system, if the freedom caucus was a third party that was just closely allied with the Republicans, they could more effectively express their viewpoints. And maybe if we had some splintered Democrat parties they'd be held accountable more so that the various factions could hold more sway. Dems would love to vote for Bernie again.

>Why does Flynn want immunity?
Because he has a lawyer telling him to get immunity for any testimony