36%

>36%

What's this guy's name again?

i wish shill wouldnt just shill, like it would be nice to talk to the human behind the shill, know what im saying? i guess they just want disrupt the board, but i hope they see is obvious that their tactics are gay as fuck and as a lurker im curious about them in general. a shill should do a AMA.

talk to me shills. im guessing they're like normal Sup Forums posters that buy the MSM bullshit. i dont know. or like in some gay ass college they organize to try to disrupt Sup Forums. i bet they are women that think that they are smart. i dont know. talk to me, shill, as a human being, who are you?

Adolf Hitler

It's actually 38% now.

Trump

Do you think there are actually zero people on Sup Forums who just don't like the guy and what he stands for? I mean what are the odds of that? There are zero independently dissenting voices? They're all shills?

35%!

>36%
>still wins a rigged election
Hmm, really scrambles the eggs

He still has a way to fall yet before it becomes an issue

theyd lose their job and then be found dead from a suicidal bullet to the back of their head

Let me guess you part lebonanse or a lucky fuck that was born mostly white

Hey, I recognise that number from November 7th!

how can we ever recover?

>35%

Not shown: Coal ash in water, tumors in lungs.

btfo blumpf

FAKE POLLS
A
K
E

P
O
L
L
S

Hillary has a 98% chance of winning

6 months later, still bitter as fuck
>MUH POLLS

>98%

If this was a stock, sell, sell, sell, but all one can do is watch...

im all for dessenting voices, but these treads are fucking stupid and they are obvious MSM propaganda. if you've spent enough time here, you start getting redpilled about their bs. the 36% meme is from the same people that made the polls that said thay hillary was going to win. i understand the dislike for trump but not because of what cnn's owners and the shill are doing.

Why is it rarely the OP who makes this defense? Sometimes it is but largely it is not.

Also to op, Bernie can still win here is how.

Of his toupee is still attached

its all about money here in mexico, discriminating because of your race is stupid, but yeah, im pretty white.

they could do it anonymously

>If you make fun of Trump, you're a democrat!
kek

But 100% your president.

Hi Flynn

>much efficiency
>muh corporate conditioning taught me that finances is all that matters
Enjoy your poison water, retard.

Miss me?

Who?

Some guy who won popular votes

wowzers op is an ugly faggot

a nigger

>MSM has a personal stake in making people think he's a bad President
>his election already wrecked their poll credibility
>trusting literally anything they say about him, ever
Bruh.

We like cheese cucks now

Why are there so many shills on right now? What is happening that they are trying to slide?

You know.

>muh poisoned water
Typical liberal fear mongering.

Mr. President

Not even a little bit. Malik would have been a less destructive president.

Let's Make Coal Burning Great Again

Mr Plantident

With Le Penis

digits confirm

>There polls are very trustworthy
>These are great polls

Presidents typically start with their highest approval ratings. I guess if Trump makes it 4 years, his approval rating will be like 7%

I love Trump more and more everyday.

>selling on a dip
Sup Forums is awfully stupid sometimes.

those same polls said this too.