Dress like a white man

Dress like a white man

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do, in hopes of becoming more "white".
T.spic

I'm a blue collar retard, so jeans and t shirt for me.

No, i want girls to like me. Not other dudes.

Can I wear black pants instead of white? I spill my coffee rather frequently :(

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION OP

Sure

thank you OP :)

>dress like a white man
>proceeds to post the worst type of outfits to ever come out of the cesspool of modern day jewry

Pic related is what you should be aiming for

Unless those clothes magically make me taller then theres no point.

posting true white man inspo

Look it's this thread again for the millionth time
Go back to /fa/ faggot

step out of the way, bitch bois, if u don't dress like this you may as well wear and dress and chop your dick off

delete this shit

>dress like a chad

>wrinkled
>not tucked in
>no undershirt
>med shitskin
>white

user. donald trump is pres noaw

Y u still here?

do these honkeys realize they all dres the same?!?!?!? like wtf why dont white people got no soul??!?!?

I like these threads.
Recently started buying good clothes in order to look more presentable, rather than the standard tshirt and jeans ive always worn. At a party at a friends house he had some of his family there including a milf aunty of his who was hitting on me all night saying "I looked like an airline pilot".
Only didnt go through with it after my friend asked me not to.

But can confirm dressing well seems to work.

these are all shit>08394(You)rwFkx (1).jpg (78 KB, 413x594)File: rwFkx (1).jpg (78 KB, 413x594) google yandex iqdb wait78 KB JPG

you faggots cant compete

I've never understood why American men have such awful trousers. You burgers are especially fond of those huge hideous beige slacks which make your already gigantic arses look like the back end of a bus.

This thread is basically saying dress business casual all the time. You don't need to do that and would look odd if you did. Just make sure you
>have no tattoos
>avoid graphics of any kind on clothing including company logos
>avoid flashy colors
>wear clothing that isn't too tight
>wear clothing that isn't too loose
>wear a belt with anything except athletic clothes
Jeans and a plain T-shirt is fine as a base for 90% of your casual outfits.

>

wont even lie to you, shia looked like the god of sex in this movie

oh that is one good meme my friend

Dress like Richard Spencer.

thanks, gayboi

DELETE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well we've gotta make it fair to you guys somehow since we understand the benefits of oral hygiene

all these guys look VERY heterosexual

get some decent shoes at least. Dress boots are a requirement.

If you look gay and act straight, women will crawl for you.

what kind of autism is this?

Thumbs down
For fuck sakes Canada Another P.C. Tim Hortons commercial embracing immigrants. This place is Cucked to the max.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI

This is what happens when you dress your kids in thrift store trash their whole lives.

My kids names are Logan, Wyatt, and Rebecca. I don't think I can get any whiter...

you must need a ton of gel for this.

You blokes obviously dont live in North Queensland.

Based.

I can't carry concealed gun under a tucked in shirt.
>inb4 get a tuckable holster

You sound mad. I don't blame you, only an Anglo could ever pull off mustard yellow plus fours. Pic related is the ultimate redpilled style.

Pic is me

Just got a new fedora

Style is everything

Cheers!

The good old fashioned Jimmy Deam pompadour is based but too common nowadays. It's always a good fallback. None of that Ice Gem bullshit.

As gay as it sounds, I've found that the severe Hitler Youth sidepart works wonders when it comes to pulling birds, particularly if you have lighter hair and are no older than about 28. On older men like Richard Spencer it looks too juvenile. But yeah, women seem to love anything with loose Nazi imagery connotations.

r8 me

Sportscoat, OCBD, Repp Stripe Tie.

>Goddamn I love being white: The thread

You mean like a bunch of fruits?

You must be poor. Came back from dinner at the country club and everyone looks like this.

"The Hard Part", a new mens hair fashion invented 2 years ago by an Irish barber., according to the Guardian.
www.theguardian.com/fashion/2017/mar/28/now-for-hard-part-buzziest-buzzcut-in-mens-hair