AMERICAN CIVIL WAR 2.0 WHEN?

>BITTER: Top EU Official Threatens To Tear Apart America State-By-State Because Of Brexit

>Threatening to tear apart the United States state-by-state, European Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker stated that if President Trump continues to oppose the EU, he’s “going to promote the independence of Ohio and Austin, Texas, in the United States of America."

>Juncker squealed, before threatening to support independence movements in Ohio and Austin. (By the way, Ohio is a state and Austin a city, Mr. Juncker. If you’re going to issue farcical threats, at least know your geography).

So will it be North vs South again? or will certain states want to secede like commifornia?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/14970/bitter-top-eu-official-threatens-tear-apart-michael-qazvini#
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI
tobyhemenway.com/419-fear-and-the-three-day-food-supply-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

source
dailywire.com/news/14970/bitter-top-eu-official-threatens-tear-apart-michael-qazvini#

If anyone prob liberals versus Cons or antfa and faschies

>leaf
yuck

It's funny because the EU will collapse regardless of how many threats he makes to the USA

It's even more funny because the entire US military is pro-Trump, so any attempt at secession from the democrats would result in such a powerful shock and awe campaign that General Sherman would orgasm in his grave.

Ooh, the EU... I'm so scared, whatever will I do with homosexual numale soldiers whose homeland got cucked and destroyed by Muslims?

MAGA!

at least try to contribute something worth while to the discussion burger. It is after all, your country on the line

Why is he holding a fucking Hi Point?

Thumbs down
For fuck sakes Canada Another P.C. Tim Hortons commercial embracing immigrants. This place is Cucked to the max.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI

That's a threat, poorly done as it may be. Unite against the EU commies when? Time to cleanse.

Ooooh shit Ohio were fucking doomed

These faggots don't seem to understand how much we love to bomb muslim countries.

What Juncker doesn't seem to understand is that here in America we don't even think about Europe. Like the goings on in that part of the world are so far removed from our minds that it may as well not exist day to day.

So him "promoting" dissent will just make Americans ask "Who's this guy and why should we care?"

isnt that the gun of choice for criminals in the US
please dont remind me

comment section is gold

>the independence of Ohio
Fuck no, We are losing Kasich, I'd like to be able to go to another state if shit takes a turn for the worse in suburbia.

Oh no not Ohio.

Nothing would fuck king happen because if a civil war broke out Dixie would team up because we trust each other and have a history and would btfo the entire country

It would be crushing, all the libshits are concentrated in urban areas, poses zero infrastructure for independent living. Just stop sending in the Tractor-trailers, trains and planes and they have 3 days to surrender before the nogs start chimping out because there is no fried chicken at KFC.

tobyhemenway.com/419-fear-and-the-three-day-food-supply-3/

Well...

For what reason would Ohio want to leave the union?

Austin can completely fuck off though. No one would miss all the liberal faggots living there.

And they're becoming muslim.

They're prime meat now.

>Ohio and Texas

Why would he choose 2 states that voted Trump?

>tfw you were for Texit before it was cool

You're 160 years old?

The EU threatening the US, all the while committing cultural suicide by opening the floodgates to millions of MudSlime immigrants? I don't think the US has anything to worry about with the EU. The problem will take care of itself.

>Top EU Official Threatens To Tear Apart America State-By-State Because Of Brexit

Coup incoming April 3rd.
That's why they destroyed that bridge in Atlanta to cut off reinforcements from the South heading to Washington.

Can you imagine NYC in a civil war? Fucking boner material.

>buttmad europoor screams in wafflespeak mixed with arabic
The day Texans and Midwesterners take any kind of shit from this low grade bank clerk is the day that LBJ rises from the grave to buttfuck skeletal U.S. Grant

It would look like Mad Max, except everyone is trapped in Thunderdome.

Or it would be a one sided beatdown.

Would be entertaining as fuck.

Trump didn't campaign in favor of Brexit, he just said he supports it. Now this piece of junk wants to do what?

Yeah is right, nobody cares.

Yankees would join you. We'd team up and BTFO the commies together.

how about we send a few marines to kill you and take your precious EU :^)

I think everyone who's not a leftist should team up and annihilate the commies. Regardless of our personal ideologies. So long as we are all anti left.

We can debate things between ourselves afterwards.

we need to treat these like declarations of war

It literally is.

Gun of choice for criminals is the smith and wesson sw9ve/sw40ve

Kek

Manhattan has like 2 days worth of food. I'm guessing it wouldn't last long.

I really want Juncker to get musolinied

They will learn to fear the eternal Anglo once again is what is going to happen.

>So him "promoting" dissent will just make Americans ask "Who's this guy and why should we care?"

He would actually make Americans say, "Europe said what? Fuck 'em!"

Yeah, when already? It's about time America fucks itself up. I'm sure the youtube videos of it will be amazing shit. Start dancing monkeys.

American civil war 2 is world war 3. It would be a russian/chinese/sunni proxy war.

>send
we have enough troops there right now to enforce martial law. EU is not a player in WWIII except as an american vassal.

Actually it would probably give us the pretense to intervene militarily since it's the eu hacking Americas independence

www.cnn.com/2017/03/30/world/juncker-warns-trump-brexit/
The actual translation of what was said is fairly tame
>"The newly elected US president was happy that the Brexit was taking place and has asked other countries to do the same," European Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker said. However, he warned, "if he goes on like that I am going to promote the independence of Ohio and Austin, Texas, in the United States of America."

We're gonna smash the urbanites

>translation
should be quote

EU official is idiot, does not understand how sovereignty works. There is a difference between sovereign nations wanting out of a corrupt body of loosely held government for trade purposes telling each country what it can and cant do, regardless of the sovereign country's own laws. Each states is part part of the larger Country of the United States of America. They have state's rights but are also under federal jurisdiction, each state is not nor has it ever been it's own sovereign entity seprate from the country.

>nor has it ever been
>what is texas